Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Had he elaborated the matter,it wouldn’t have left a bitter taste,like it did now. Atleast That is what I expected from him

Depends. He has never directly addressed anything related to his personal life, except for that one confession which seemed quite impulsive or a publicity stunt. He known for twisting his answers when he doesn’t want to address anything directly, for example, recently Raj asked them about the leap Rajan Shahi announced and Mohsin immediately said the show has already taken a 6 months leap. He didn’t address Raj’s question yet somehow answered it. 

This article insinuates the same. He hasn’t denied them being in a relationship or not being in one for that matter. Has only said that they are friends and respect each other professionally. Even in future if it’s revealed that they were indeed together all this time, you can’t hold it against Mohsin because no where has he directly said he’s single? It’s the text of the article which says the rumours of them dating have been bursted. 
I think it’s smart of him because he can change the context of the article in future to suit his needs. That’s what most actors do; they never directly address their relationship or breakup rumours. 
Anyhow, people are interpreting the article differently but I personally think he has clarified Shivangi and him are not together (does the time line of their relationship even matter?). He needed to do that, to start from a clean slate, if he’s indeed quitting the show next month or if Kaira are ending. 

Also, if you notice, he has been slowly deleting all pictures of him and Shivangi from his insta account. With time, all pictures will be gown. It’s like he doesn’t want to leave any trail behind once “Kaira” ends. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

What Mohsin does in his personal life or his life outside yrk cannot be discussed in the forum

Closed !

Thanks,

YRKKH DT