👼 {kind hearted Shefali Jariwala is spreading positivity]👼

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnH5BoIzeGM

She says Asim is Ungrateful

Himanshi meri jaan hai, choti behan ki tarah maine osko pyar kiya hai  (Yes you did Shefali ๐Ÿ˜†)

Parag wasn't upset that Asim called him Nalla  (Then what was that 2RP performance for ๐Ÿ˜†)

Sana can't win BB

Sana's mask is falling off  (look who's talking ๐Ÿ˜†)

Q) Aap ko kya laga tha ki aap top 3 main nahi hogi, aur aap ko pehle hi bahar aana padega.

(Best bit, for rest, watch the video) A)Umm, main aapko ek baat batana chah hoon ki, main jis kisam ki insaan hoon, main bahut hi private person hoon. ๐Ÿคฃ

When she entered BB Asim and her friendship was strong, problem started when Asim played his game and never trusted her, she says main bahout hi loyal person hoon aur main completely real ti us game main, she didn't make friends for a game or strategy, toh mujhe is baat ka bahut dukh hua, aur zahir si baat hai that I will be angry on Asim,

She says Asim is badtameez.

Me aap ne aap ko bohut hi patient insaan Manti hoon.  (oh stop it Shefali you're killing me now ๐Ÿคฃ)

I couldn't go through the rest of the video. suddenly my headphone stopped working,

I wonder why.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Main bohat positive person houn - huh u were the villain and mirch lagane wali of the season 

Mapogo thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Main bohat positive person houn - huh u were the villain and mirch lagane wali of the season 

this video is gold mine ๐Ÿ˜†

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I havenโ€™t even bothered to hear a word from this woman after her exit, I just go to video page on YT and dislike her IVโ€™s before listening to a word of it. Haha 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I havenโ€™t even bothered to hear a word from this woman after her exit, I just go to video page on YT and dislike her IVโ€™s before listening to a word of it. Haha 

Same!!! The amount of dislikes her interview videos have its crazy. The channels posting them must be regretting. Ye toh ulta padh gaya ๐Ÿ˜†

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

10mins time wasted 

She is repeating samething again n again๐Ÿคข

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Mapogo thumbnail

I will go and do the same ๐Ÿ˜†

supster19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To Mr and Mrs Khatte Angoor,

Thank you, next.

Yours truly,

We've all moved on.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....i like your disliking her video's bit...well...she already exceeded the attention allotted for her in my life...don't want to give her any more attention ๐Ÿคช

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Who's gone through her Twitter and Insta? It is filled with 99% hate!! What all people are writing! It is actually hilarious, watching this interview.