ARIYA SAMSHA FF part 2 page 2 updated 18/02

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys this is balan 04 ... just seeing the movie jeans I know u all are aware of the movie I thought I can make a sequence to this movie along with some cameo characters from greys anatomy... not hurting any of your feelings ... I'm starting the story with the character sketch 

Any offence pls do report it I'll stop the story then and there... I'm not putting a name for this story coz after knowing your opinion I'll think to continue the story or not 

CHARACTER SKETCH 

DR. Sameer Rawte (as in movie Jean's whoever have watched it might know) : he is an aspiring doctor doing fellowship of paediatric surgery at ULA hospital USA. Non identical Twin brother of arjun rawte. In love with ayesha and going to get married to her ( a small twist from the original movie who has seen it sameer knows that ayesha (madhumitas character in jeans) doesn't have a twin sister)

DR. Arjun Rawte: he is the non identical twin of sameer he is also an aspiring doctor doing fellowship of neuro surgery at ULA hospital. He also knows about ayesha 

Suryakant rawte: he is kind but at the same time very adamant in wanting his children to only marry twins he is a restaurant owner at USA. Came to know that ayesha is not a pair of twins recently 

Dadima: she is ayesha riya and maans grand mother. She has a complicated brain surgery 1 month back and just came to Mumbai . She was the one who lied to surya about ayesha being twins 

Ayesha Kapoor : she is kind hearted and very emotional loves her elder brother and sister very much in love with sameer a lot and  now going to marry him. Misses riya a lot 

Maan Kapoor: he helps in business of his father. Very close to his sister riya than ayesha. Married to geet who is riyas friend since childhood 

Geet maan Kapoor: maans wife and riyas bestfriend a complete chatter box loves every one in the family misses riya a lot 

Dr. Riya kapoor : she is doing a fellowship of paediatric and fetal surgery at the grey sloan memorial hospital. She went on an exchange programme .She is the best friend of merdith Alex and Derek shepherd and Arizona's best student She was bubbly but an accident involving her love of her life made her depressed. Was pregnant at the time of accident and she underwent a miscarriage 

Dr. Rohan ahluwalia: best friend of Derek he was a neurosurgeon at the grey sloan . He loved riya a lot.  They were involved in a car accident and Rohan suffered a severe head injury and died. 

Shan kapoor: dad of riya maan and ayesha:; a kindhearted dad of 3 loves them all. He is owner of Kapoor constructions

Malini shaan kapoor: she's riyas ayesha and maans mom. She is the one who keeps the children perfect.  She loves maan a lot as he is much like her brother who passed away when  he was a kid 

Snap shot 

Suryakant: sameer abhi ke abhi mandap se utaaro 

Arjun: dad pls yeh aap kaise baatein kar rahein hai.. I know ki aap ...

Surya: arjun tum In sab ke beech mein mat pado 

Arjun: dad hum jaante the ki bhabhi twins nahi hein...

Surya: oh so yeh sab tum Milkar kar rahe the sameer mandap se uto abhi ke abhi 

Ayesha: aap jayiye sameer humne jo bhi kiya galat kiya ... mein iss pyar aur yeh shaadi ke liye laayak nahi hoon

Arjun: bhabhi aap ...

Shan:  ek minute surya jee judwaa naa sahi magar meri chotti beti riya se to arjun ke shaadi karva sakte hainna 

Arjun maan Alex and riya looks shocked 

Seattle grace ( 2 days before 

Dereks eyes fills with tears looking at his best buddy

Merdith: Derek will u just go and talk to her 

Derek: merdith I've talked to her  and I've booked the ticket too it's her sisters marriage 

Alex: mer I'll talk to her.. hey Kapoor 

Riya: Karev..

Waiting for the response 

Edited by balan04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Intresting..

Plz continue soon

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh new one.. 

Love it char...

Waiting for next.. 

Updated soon ..

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting start

Continue soon

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched d movie...bt the story seems quite interesting...do continue soon.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing concept 

Continue soon please 

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh so sad riya has a past 

Nice start

Cont soon 

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART 1

In grey sloan memorial hospital..

A girl of late 20s is sitting in the on call room

She feels some one throwing a pillow at her 

Rohit: ri yeh kya laga rakha hai ... arey kaise bhi karke clear hojao surgery karne ke liye

Riya: rohit....

Rohit: riya kya huva aise kyun dekh rahi ho mujhe.

Riya: tum sach mein aagaye.... and goes to hug him 

Merdith: hey ri....

She comes out of her dream...

Riya: Mer.... and goes back to her own self 

Merdith: ri what have you decided??

Riya: about what??

Merdith: you want to go for the wedding??

Riya: I'm thinking about it 

Derek: come on riya you should go for it... it's your sisters wedding and I've heard about Indian weddings it's great we need to go there too merdith...

Alex: stop it you both first u get married in post it and now you wanna try Indian wedding back off... riya we can go together u know... we both can enjoy and have fun 

Riya: what about jo??

Alex: jo has gone to her mother's place and I'll have fun with u in India 

Riya: okay I'll book the tickets 

Alex gives winning smile to mer and Derek and they smile disbelievingly 

Riya takes her laptop and sees the wall paper her with the grown up belly and rohit holding her from behind and others standing along with them holding balloons saying it's a girl....

(Comeon they are doctors they know how to read a scan)

She shuts off the lappy and closes her eyes tightly and tears start rolling down her eyes 

Derek's and mers eyes fills up with tears and Alex goes and sits near her and keeps her head on his shoulder and let's her cry..

Mer hugs Derek and starts crying too remembering their best friend 

India

Maan: geet yeh kya kar rahi ho aaram se bhoolna mat ki tum pregnant ho...

Geet: arey chadoo na meri nanad ki shaadi hai mein na karoon tho aur koun karega and starts doing 

Maan shooks his head disbelievingly: ri hi tujhe sambhal sakte hai..

Geet: ri aa rahi hai Kya?? aane do humare shaadi mein bhi nahi aayi ... usse batati hoon

Maan: nahi geet ab tak uska javaab nahi aaya hai...

Geet: kaash voh yahan aa pati... usse baat bhi nahi ho pa rahi 

Then he receives msg from riya that shes coming 

Maan: wow great riya aa rahi hai..

Geet jumps in happiness 

Maan: geet aaram se 

Geet: kab aa rahi hai??

Maan: pata nahi voh to nahi bataya....

Ayesha is talking with Sam

Ayesha; Sam mujhe na sach mein tension ho rahi hai yeh jo hum karrahe hai..

Sam: ayeshu ghabrao mat mein aur arjun dad ko sambhal lenge... 

Ayesha: I hope yeh shaadi bina gadbad ho jaye 

Sameer: Sab teek hoga ayeshu tum bas aaram karo aur shaadi ko enjoy karo teek hai mein phone rakhta hoon ek case aaya hai..

Ayesha: teek hai.

Arjun: kya huva sam??

Sam: nahi bus dad ko jab pata chalega kya hoga ISS bat ko lekhar tension hai usse

Arjun: dekhte hai vaise to dad ko manana utna mushqil nahi hai magar jab voh ziddi hote hai to manana mushqil hai.

Sam : jab hoga tab dekha jayega 

Arjun: chal Sam tujhe imp surgery haina milte hai.. mera aaj night off hai

Sam: bye ...

Grey sloan

Riya messages maan that shell land in India the night before the wedding 

And shuts her phone 

Merdith: hey riya your favorite donut 

Riya: I'm not in a mood mer pls take it away

Merdith: I'm in a mood to have it.. and starts eating in front of her 

(MV pls ask for a donut riya pls pls)

Alex: riya... wow donuts and rushes to mer 

Merdith: Alex slowly 

Alex: oh sorry riya won't u have it it's your favorite flavour 

Mer and Alex look at each other praying for riya to ask one 

They almost finish 

Riya: give me 1 donut

She gives them and she eats it like her own self like riya before tragedy 

Mer and Alex smile happily 

Later they start packing their luggage 

Mer: oh hello what are u packing 

Alex: riya are these sleeping pills?? Seriously 

Mer: riya are you out of your mind??

Riya: you very well know I can't sleep without rohit if I want to sleep then these pills are helping me ...

Derek: riya these are gonna affect u I'm not gonna give it back to you... and hugs her tight 

Riya cries in his arms 

Riya: why did he leave me Derek??

Derek: hear me out riya whatever have happened has happened you can't change it ... at least try becoming rohits riya see how will he feel when he sees you like this?? Hell shout at me infact that I didn't take care of you...

Mer too hugs her along with Derek: I can understand how you feel riya but please try to move on for rohits sake ... and come back like our old riya who's passionate about surgery.. you need to be cleared for surgery too so Pls come back as our old riya after your trip....

Riya: I'll surely mer.. and hugs them ..

Arizona: ohhh.. my my ...

Riya: Robbins...

Arizona: come back soon my favorite student and yeah u have cleared your boards so finally you have become FACS in fetal surgery congratulations 

Riya : what about Alex and mer..

Mer: can't you guess from the donuts 

Riya: oh my god and they all have a group hug

2 days goes by as riya tries to become her own self and trying to get cleared for surgery as she had become the senior resident now 

Alex and riya reach the airport along with mer and Derek

Derek: Alex take care of riya alright shes just trying to be cheerful and out of depression she may go back to depression soon and have those sleeping pills 

Alex: dont worry Derek shes my bestfriend....

They reach India 

Car awaits them at the airport

There at the venue of marriage 

Preparations of haldi are going on in full swing

Riya reaches the venue 

Maan sees her 

Maan: pari..... and goes to her and hugs her tight

Riya: maan bhai kaise ho??

Maan: pari mein teek hoon par tum aise kyun??? Tum yeh kaise halat bana rakha hai apne apko Sab teek haina...

Riya falls into thoughts 

But alex: everything is fine 

Maan: ohh but..

Alex: I'm Alex riyas best friend at grey sloan

Maan: oh hi welcome to India 

Alex : thanks 

Maan: pari chalo andar mein bhina tumhe bahar khada rakhar puch raha hoon...

Precap: shaan: surya jee arjun aur ayesha ke behan ke shaadi to ho sakti na judwaa na sahi khoon ka rishta hai dono ka...

Suryakant falls into thought and nods his head 

As riya Alex arjun and maan gets shocked 

Shaan: malini riya ko ready karvao 

Riya goes like a zombie with malini 

Edited by balan04 - 4 years ago
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome updated.. 

RI India to aa Gaye..  But ab ye pric dekha ke lagta hey..  Kuch to hone wla  hai.. Interesting dear.. 

Waiting for next. 

Updated soon.. 

Sahira_kapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting start 

Please cont soon