Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

This last goodbuy was little filmy i thought... or may be I have gotten a little immune to AM goodbyes as recently they have had many ๐Ÿ˜† It was not needed tbh - what did makers think, viewers are actually going to believe that they were parting for good and Mish is going to marry?! ๐Ÿค”

But must say, Shaheer and Rhea can make even such repeated scenes worth a watch! Their expressions are always to the point, never fail to evoke emotions ๐Ÿ˜›

Filmy toh ofcourse tha๐Ÿ˜†.....but then again, many other things in this show are super filmy....like Abir's shaayaris, the random song/dance in every epi etc. etc. ๐Ÿ˜†

No, viewers definitely didn't believe they will part for good....lol the writers just wanted to play up the "trapped by circumstances" feeling for AM again....that is why they showed such a big tamasha over everyone freaking out about Nish relapsing and Mishti being pressured to marry him so that he doesn't keep relapsing. They had to show why Mishti reached the decision she did again feeling trapped and tired.

Agar sab easily resolve ho jaata toh bhaag ke shaadi nahin milti๐Ÿ˜†.....so agar elopement chahiye toh filmy goodbye bhi jhelna padega๐Ÿ˜†

I viewed the scene in isolation for its execution.....and Shaheer-Rhea really elevated it again with the conviction in their acting. This is why, even though we knew they won't really part, we could feel for the characters in that moment. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh no, for real? Popat ho gaya humaara phir๐Ÿ˜†

Then I guess they will drag Nishant ka "cameo" even beyond AM ki shaadi....he will hang around either to continue plotting with Meenu or suddenly become "rehabilitated" just like Kunal๐Ÿ˜†

Mehh Meenu and her faltu plans....I was quite happy to see her failing for once....it's been too much that every psycho plan of hers has succeeded for so long since AM always end up being blackmailed by her๐Ÿค”

Abir bechara ab kidnap bhi hoga.....LOL I guess yeh toh hona hi tha....usually bechaari Mishti hi kidnap hoti hai๐Ÿ˜†

I guess Nishant will be around for a while to "rehabilitated" like you said ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a feeling he will be made positive again after MishBir shadi. When Mishti gets to know the truth and confronts him and makes him realize his mistakes, he will have his epiphany and tada, he will be ashamed of his psycho kaands with and without Meenu and will get instantly rehabilitated and then exported back to London ๐Ÿ˜† But before that he will stick around for a while to either join his mom in taunting Mishti or to defend her... Makers have already downgraded him from insaan to insane, so let's see where are they planning to take him now๐Ÿ˜† What a waste of a character 

Abir kidnap toh nahin huva.. par maze se floating in the lake 

I wonder how long Rajkot police takes to find out about an accident and inform the relatives... with AM's and our luck, police will inform Meenu only even though his last message was to Mishti ๐Ÿ˜†

Mishti I suppose will use his tracker app and find him in shadi ka joda ๐Ÿ˜‰

But now someone mentioned possiblily of Abir's memory loss and so now I shudder with fear! Can't trust the makers... to prolong MishBir shadi, they are capable of it! I am so allergic to memory loss tracks uff 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

But now someone mentioned possiblily of Abir's memory loss and so now I shudder with fear! Can't trust the makers... to prolong MishBir shadi, they are capable of it! I am so allergic to memory loss tracks uff 

LOL naa.....memory loss abhi nahin hoga....woh wala angle kisi aur future date ke liye save karenge for drama I guess๐Ÿ˜†

Is baar toh bas bhaag ke shaadi hogi....all signs point to it๐Ÿ˜†. Mishbir ki shaadi has already been prolonged enough....there is no other way to move the story forward other than to get them married now.....uske baad karenge koi aur stupid angle for drama๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Made some picspams on the Monday scene:

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Made some picspams on the Monday scene:

Oh ho... yeh Monday episode ka scene  hum easily bhulenge nahi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ #Truefans #MishBirShippers 

AreYaar thumbnail

I caught up late on the last two epis. The Abir-Nish scene was friggin hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†. The way Nish was threatening Abir even after being caught in his cheap stunt. Lol Abirโ€™s disgust with him and especially that first punch was ๐Ÿคฃ

And then that car race with Nish trying to pull in line with Abirโ€™s car to yell at him to stop ๐Ÿคฃ

Abir bhi itna funny hai. While rushing over to tell Mishti the truth, heโ€™s still randomly feeling bad also that Mishti will be hurt because of this truth of Nannu ๐Ÿ˜†

Then that accident and a panicked Nishant taking the cowardโ€™s route to leave Abir to die. Waah raaja beta of Maheshwaris ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Meanwhile Mishti on the other end with her Abir radar working overtime to let her know Abir is in trouble ๐Ÿ˜†.....filminess aside, these moments give the clearest picture of the connection they share. All the fog gets cleared and Mishtiโ€™s radar homes in on Abir. Lol 

After this her full focus was on worrying about Abir. She could barely manage to think of anything else. And that is what was very clear to BM in their convo too. A Mishti marrying Nish out of some ehsaan she feels for the Mahs rather than her own choice. Mishti bechaari was so desperate to get to Abir, she was offering all sorts of trade offs and assurances to BM. But BM was able to see what this was really about and how unfair they had all made it for Mishti. 

Mishti clearly also felt an obligation to marry Nish coz he supported her during her breakdown over Abir. This again was where Mishti was going wrong. Marriage shouldnโ€™t be an obligation.  

Anyways those sadhus that saved Abir also found that medical report that proves Nish ka dhoka. Mish will likely find it along with Abir and know the whole truth of Nish. 

Until then our runaway bride will have a lot of running around to do ๐Ÿ˜†. If she finds Abir before Meenu does, Meenu will hate her for that too ๐Ÿ˜†