Identity of Laal Chakor? Spoiler alert

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Monty’s wife Sweety will soon be revealed as the real Laal Chakor in the future episodes of Divya Drishti serial.

Now based on the spoiler twist of Divya Drishti serial, Rakshit and everyone else will get suspicious of Monty being the real Lal Chakor as he will go missing after Aish’s death.

However, Rakshit and Drishti will find his dead body from the wall and will get shocked. Later, the Laal Chakor will be revealed as Sweety as per the gossips of Divya Drishti serial.

From the Tellybest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Monty’s wife Sweety will soon be revealed as the real Laal Chakor in the future episodes of Divya Drishti serial.

Now based on the spoiler twist of Divya Drishti serial, Rakshit and everyone else will get suspicious of Monty being the real Lal Chakor as he will go missing after Aish’s death.

However, Rakshit and Drishti will find his dead body from the wall and will get shocked. Later, the Laal Chakor will be revealed as Sweety as per the gossips of Divya Drishti serial.

From the Tellybest

Random but at least not family member 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If she is Lal Chakor why would she kill her own husband.. Also Lal Chakor should be of mahima age as it's one of the deciple to mahima dad and it's shown in the past where Drivya in their mom's womb... 

At least they should show like Lal Chakor has possessed Sweety . And the real Lal Chakor is only a bird and cannot take human form (remember once it's possessed Pishachini to convey an msg to Pi n Chikki).. That would make sense a bit..

Let's see.

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

If she is Lal Chakor why would she kill her own husband.. Also Lal Chakor should be of mahima age as it's one of the deciple to mahima dad and it's shown in the past where Drivya in their mom's womb... 

At least they should show like Lal Chakor has possessed Sweety . And the real Lal Chakor is only a bird and cannot take human form (remember once it's possessed Pishachini to convey an msg to Pi n Chikki).. That would make sense a bit..

Let's see.

Good point - Cant wait to find out 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So random. 

It just needs to end. This entire storyline is annoying. 

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I still feel mahima isn't dead.. n she s the real Lal chakor..

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

I still feel mahima isn't dead.. n she s the real Lal chakor..

Seems like a new person all together 🙄 Drishti, Divya, Rakshit, Shikar n Romi only left in the house after today's precap,, rest all in death bed... Next week it will be revealed I hope 🤞🏻

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Seems like a new person all together 🙄 Drishti, Divya, Rakshit, Shikar n Romi only left in the house after today's precap,, rest all in death bed... Next week it will be revealed I hope 🤞🏻

This track should get over by next week.. I m getting irritated already..

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Simran 

She is a very weak underdog character and has gone through a lot of magical weirdness

something can break and she could have become laal chakor