Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Aise chhote mote abuses sab ke male idols ne ki hai. Kisi aurat, aur woh Naseer ki beti ne ki hai toh khamakha ke bawal macha rahe hai sab.

First time you’re defending someone .

She literally assaulted staff members , it’s straight up abuse and no past relationship can be used to excuse such behavior. If she was in US , she would be in jail

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HariBhari

First time you’re defending someone .

She literally assaulted staff members , it’s straight up abuse and no past relationship can be used to excuse such behavior. If she was in US , she would be in jail

Put her in jail. Who is defending that act. It's the people's reaction that's making me think this is common among men they do that often, even SRK assaulted many, every BW guy did that at some point of their life. Itne bhi heinous act nahin hai... India mein aisa normal hai. If it's a small thing for men and others' fav stars, it should be normal for others too. Police and court would do their work. Ismein usse ya uske baap dada ko kosne ki jaisi koi badi baat nahin.

RWs panties in twist coz just last week her dad criticized them and their sycophant friend.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

We don’t know the details of the exchange from her side, but she attacked first and from the video alone seemed very unprovoked. And if reports are true that she’s always been well mannered and calm then yes maybe something is wrong with her. Mental illness is a lot more common than we realize. So is drug use unfortunately. Not diagnosing her with anything but just saying sometimes there’s more than meets the eye.

The woman was born in 69 right? That makes her 50-51 year old grown adult. Her father is not responsible for how she behaves now. Neither does this behavior of his daughter or his personal life and past have any relevance in his political ideologies. You can be an absolute douche in your personal life yet still be an astute and competent observer and have full analytical powers.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

Heeba's mother was a 35 year old ophthalmologist when she married Naseer (Dunno whether it was a shotgun one), and I am assuming she left for Iran coz she had other kids in Iran from her first marriage. Her first husband was probably an Iranian Muslim that's why she had changed her name to a Muslim one.

And yeah I had also read about Naseer was not happy with Heeba's birth.

How can one assume a whole marriage and kids just cause she was 35 when she married Naseer ?

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

How can one assume a whole marriage and kids just cause she was 35 when she married Naseer ?

It is written in the articles and interview I've posted, sweetie. The only assumption part was the first husband's nationality.Rest is written there... theek se padh bhi lo.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab samajh aaya Naseer itna dara hua kyun rehta hai.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Ab samajh aaya Naseer itna dara hua kyun rehta hai.

😆

Word Count: 0

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In short, this is what happened.

Naseeruddin Shah's daughter Heeba Shah went for her cats' sterilisation

Clinic asked her to wait for 5 minutes as surgery was on. After 2 minutes, she shouted "Don't you know who I am?", verbally abused staff & after arguments, she assaulted veterinary clinic's 2 women employees.

These entitled brats I tell you.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago