Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

The article said she took her to Iran

Thats where her family lives, its written in the second article.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Thats where her family lives, its written in the second article.

Indeed but she still ton her daughter away when the father was barely out of his teenagers years and didn't have the means to have a divorce. So I I don't think he'd have have them to fly and see his daughter.

Flying was much more expansive than it is nowadays.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Indeed but she still ton her daughter away when the father was barely out of his teenagers years and didn't have the means to have a divorce. So I I don't think he'd have have them to fly and see his daughter.

Flying was much more expansive than it is nowadays.

Unless she was financially independent she had no choice I guess. She will have to go back to her parent's house for emotional and financial support na. Given the time period its more likely to be the case too. Besides he has admitted of his selfish behaviour after his daughter was born so thats how I saw it. Unless the decision was hers to separate and she was financially independent to take care of herself and her daughter I don't see her as the main culprit here. But then I don't know much about them and their history to decide. Just basing my ideas on what I m reading here in the articles.

Here read this , just found it.

https://www.thebridalbox.com/articles/naseeruddin-shah-marriage_0055183/

She was financially stable, practicing medicine. But it was him who abandoned them cause he wasn't happy with Heeba's birth cause he found it distracting from his focus on his career.

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

To be fait, it was another time when he left her mother and she seemed to be better off financially.

It's said he didn't have the means to secure a divorce so it's most likely he didn't have them to prevent his wife from leaving the country with his daughter.

She's the one who committed kidnapping because her relationship didn't work out and I'm not sure she'd have done her utmost to feed the father/daughter relationship

if he doesnt want to live with her and arent planning to look after the kid financially, then its upto her where she deems it fit and safe to live with a baby she bore in her womb........also she didnt abandon the baby, unlike him, who stayed away from the baby, cause he had differences with his wife......... and the wife's family lives in IRan, if she doesnt go to her own family during crisis-time, then where else will she go.......

its terribly wrong to call it kidnapping......

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heeba's mother was a 35 year old ophthalmologist when she married Naseer (Dunno whether it was a shotgun one), and I am assuming she left for Iran coz she had other kids in Iran from her first marriage. Her first husband was probably an Iranian Muslim that's why she had changed her name to a Muslim one.

And yeah I had also read about Naseer was not happy with Heeba's birth.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
1167999 thumbnail

Achcha, Toh Saif Ali Khan ne isi se inspire hoke Amrita ko fasaya hoga. 😆

Somebody should make a thread on male gold diggers of Bollywood. There must be many more lukkhas like nasiruddin and Saif Ali khan. Why are only women called gold diggers and men like these are spared? So not fair!

Where are the feminists?🥱

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Unless she was financially independent she had no choice I guess. She will have to go back to her parent's house for emotional and financial support na. Given the time period its more likely to be the case too. Besides he has admitted of his selfish behaviour after his daughter was born so thats how I saw it. Unless the decision was hers to separate and she was financially independent to take care of herself and her daughter I don't see her as the main culprit here. But then I don't know much about them and their history to decide. Just basing my ideas on what I m reading here in the articles.

Here read this , just found it.

https://www.thebridalbox.com/articles/naseeruddin-shah-marriage_0055183/

She was financially stable, practicing medicine. But it was him who abandoned them cause he wasn't happy with Heeba's birth cause he found it distracting from his focus on his career.

I don't know them either but I was trying to see it from his side too. Because even if he wasn't happy about his daughter's birth, he could have warmed up to her with time and frequent visitations. 🤷🏾‍♀️

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I don't know them either but I was trying to see it from his side too. Because even if he wasn't happy about his daughter's birth, he could have warmed up to her with time and frequent visitations. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It was his decision to leave them, that would imply he didn't want to visit her but focus on his career which was dearer to him. Its only when he realised what he has done that he tried to mend his way and reached out to his daughter to fix their relationship. It was always his decision. His wife and his daughter was coping with the messed up life he created for his own selfishness.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonder what Ratna Pathak saw in him ? She could have done better

Both sisters went for much older men 😳

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Damn Naseeruddin Shah ke khoon mein kya hai?