Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

He abandoned her? why?

This is from his biography review:

Shah shows courage in writing about his failed first marriage, to Parveen Murad, who was 15 years older than him, and about becoming a father at 19. He admits he cringes when he thinks about the selfishness with which he acted after his first daughter, Heeba, was born. Shah did not see Heeba for the first 12 years of her life. She now shares his passion for theatre.

https://www.mansworldindia.com/people/outsiders-story/

This is from an article:

According to a report, at the age of 20, Naseer married Manara Sikri, who was 15 years older to him. Manara was also known as Parveen Murad and was the sister of famous actress Surekha Sikri. When Nasir expressed his desire to marry Manara in front of his parents, he had to face their anger due to the age gap and Parveen was a divorcee with children from a previous marriage, living with her family in Iran.

Overcoming those obstacles, Naseer married Manara 1969. After one year of marriage, they had a daughter named Heeba Shah. Heeba was just one year old when due to a rift Naseer and Parveen parted their ways.

The couple got separated but did not file for divorce. Since Shah was not in a financial condition to provide the large sum of money in one go, it took him 12 years to sum up the money for Parveen’s alimony, and secure a divorce.

Meanwhile, Manara and her daughter shifted to Iran.

After separation, Naseer joined the National School of Drama for acting courses. He started his new life.

https://www.orissapost.com/naseeruddin-shah-once-married-a-woman-15-years-older-to-him/

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just read in an old article that Heeba is not the type of person who throws tantrum. Yaha pe kya hua tha... ya phir uski ab ki mental state kya hai kisko pata.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
Sowhee thumbnail

The good old "don't you know who I am"...

707793 thumbnail

Baap ko darr lagta hai aur beti logo ko took deti hai 😆

Saheen bagh main aise logo ki urgent need hai journalist ko Thokne k liye 😆

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

This is from his interview:

Shah shows courage in writing about his failed first marriage, to Parveen Murad, who was 15 years older than him, and about becoming a father at 19. He admits he cringes when he thinks about the selfishness with which he acted after his first daughter, Heeba, was born. Shah did not see Heeba for the first 12 years of her life. She now shares his passion for theatre.

This is from an article:

According to a report, at the age of 20, Naseer married Manara Sikri, who was 15 years older to him. Manara was also known as Parveen Murad and was the sister of famous actress Surekha Sikri. When Nasir expressed his desire to marry Manara in front of his parents, he had to face their anger due to the age gap and Parveen was a divorcee with children from a previous marriage, living with her family in Iran.

Overcoming those obstacles, Naseer married Manara 1969. After one year of marriage, they had a daughter named Heeba Shah. Heeba was just one year old when due to a rift Naseer and Parveen parted their ways.

The couple got separated but did not file for divorce. Since Shah was not in a financial condition to provide the large sum of money in one go, it took him 12 years to sum up the money for Parveen’s alimony, and secure a divorce.

After separation, Naseer joined the National School of Drama for acting courses. He started his new life.

https://www.orissapost.com/naseeruddin-shah-once-married-a-woman-15-years-older-to-him/

yea he was just 19-20, yet this makes me dislike him more

josh135 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

How can you beat someone without reason. Im sure the other two women behaved rudely with her... probably very bad customer service. But yeah there are other ways to teach someone a lesson.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

This is from his interview:

This is from an article:

No wonder she reminded me of Surekha Sikri when I saw her pics. Never knew much about Naseeruddin Shah's life. Not even the fact that he had a daughter. Its horrible how his daughter had to pay the price for his decisions. No matter how bad u regret ur marriage, no good person would do that to their own child. Bollywood and their pathetic selfish lifestyles are beyond me.

Btw this story reminds me of the character he played in ZNMD. Quite similar.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No wonder she reminded me of Surekha Sikri when I saw her pics. Never knew much about Naseeruddin Shah's life. Not even the fact that he had a daughter. Its horrible how his daughter had to pay the price for his decisions. No matter how bad u regret ur marriage, no good person would do that to their own child. Bollywood and their pathetic selfish lifestyles are beyond me.

Btw this story reminds me of the character he played in ZNMD. Quite similar.

To be fait, it was another time when he left her mother and she seemed to be better off financially.

It's said he didn't have the means to secure a divorce so it's most likely he didn't have them to prevent his wife from leaving the country with his daughter.

She's the one who committed kidnapping because her relationship didn't work out and I'm not sure she'd have done her utmost to feed the father/daughter relationship

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

To be fait, it was another time when he left her mother and she seemed to be better off financially.

It's said he didn't have the means to secure a divorce so it's most likely he didn't have them to prevent his wife from leaving the country with his daughter.

She's the one who committed kidnapping because her relationship didn't work out and I'm not sure she'd have done her utmost to feed the father/daughter relationship

I m confused now. Did he abandon his daughter or the mother separated her from her father?

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I m confused now. Did he abandon his daughter or the mother separated her from her father?

The article said she took her to Iran