Dr sid and dr Ishani hit and miss

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dr sid came back to sanjivani as a patient 

And I think he is in coma 

So most probably he will be Ishani 's first patient.

Only sid can give her that final push to do surgery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Dr sid came back to sanjivani as a patient 

And I think he is in coma 

So most probably he will be Ishani 's first patient.

Only sid can give her that final push to do surgery.

omg omg imm sooo freaking excited!!!! 

But what actually happened to Sid!!? 
i thought he was dead or something but then later he was in the hospital bedroom peeehw! 😔❤️

But immm soooooo excites!!❤️

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't want sid come back to   ishani life   now  ishani is married and Mr nivi really taking care of her so don't want  cvs portray  marriage as joke     . Don't know  now what can  sid   do for ishani after coming back, who himself  break relationship with ishani  

May be he didn't not went to USA  may be cancel going to USA he has decided to stay in India  but indeed  he leave ishani with out  any her fault 

It is Mr nivi  who is taking care of ishani  and honestly  encouraging Dr ishani to do surgery  so  Mr nivi and ishani  should be together  . 

And also it will be wrong that   Dr ishani and Dr sid will do extra martial  affair  because  although ishani has past and she want to marry him  but now  she has married to  Mr nivi   and Mr nivi   did not force him  neither he did fraud marriage with her. It is completely  arrange marriage  and he is trying hard to make ishani happy and confidence 

So it will be wrong that Mr nivi who is doing so much for ishani  . Want to bring back her confidence  which is lost due to sid and when sid will  come  ishani  she will not think  once how  Mr nivi want to bring back her  confidence  , she will just leave Mr nivi and just  go to sid?? It will be very wrong 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't want sid come back to   ishani life   now  ishani is married and Mr nivi really taking care of her so don't want  cvs portray  marriage as joke     . Don't know  now what can  sid   do for ishani after coming back, who himself  break relationship with ishani  

May be he didn't not went to USA  may be cancel going to USA he has decided to stay in India  but indeed  he leave ishani with out  any her fault 

It is Mr nivi  who is taking care of ishani  and honestly  encouraging Dr ishani to do surgery  so  Mr nivi and ishani  should be together  . 

And also it will be wrong that   Dr ishani and Dr sid will do extra martial  affair  because  although ishani has past and she want to marry him  but now  she has married to  Mr nivi   and Mr nivi   did not force him  neither he did fraud marriage with her. It is completely  arrange marriage  and he is trying hard to make ishani happy and confidence 

So it will be wrong that Mr nivi who is doing so much for ishani  . Want to bring back her confidence  which is lost due to sid and when sid will  come  ishani  she will not think  once how  Mr nivi want to bring back her  confidence  , she will just leave Mr nivi and just  go to sid?? It will be very wrong 

ok then first of all 

1) we don’t know what’s the reason behind Sids sudden disaaperens .. 

2) we don’t know if he frauded the wedding.

3) An we dont know where he was.. 

4) We cant blame him right away..

5) Lets see whch excuses he has befoe judning Sid. 

We dont know what actually happend........

Edited by kindoer - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

have to agree on this. She is married to a man who is taking care of her since 3 years. The marriage is not a rosey rosey they have to build it from beginning. 

what I am scared of is cvs turning NV negative to unite other Jodi. According to the actor he said ishani and sid will unite in end so I don’t know what cvs are planning but it will be such an waste of such a good character like NV if they kill him off or turn him evil for the sake of it. 

Nv has won many hearts in just 4 episodes hope we get to see his journey and his story also then butchering him. i don’t want another dmg stuff where a wife cheates on her husband and then leaves him after he helped her so much and loved her. It will be so wrong. 

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid and Ishani was here from starting of sanjivani and they love each other so eventually they will be together. 

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

have to agree on this. She is married to a man who is taking care of her since 3 years. The marriage is not a rosey rosey they have to build it from beginning. 

what I am scared of is cvs turning NV negative to unite other Jodi. According to the actor he said ishani and sid will unite in end so I don’t know what cvs are planning but it will be such an waste of such a good character like NV if they kill him off or turn him evil for the sake of it. 

Nv has won many hearts in just 4 episodes hope we get to see his journey and his story also then butchering him. i don’t want another dmg stuff where a wife cheates on her husband and then leaves him after he helped her so much and loved her. It will be so wrong. 

I get a creepy wipe on NV🤯

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

I get a creepy wipe on NV🤯

What’s so creepy about him? If helping his wife getting better is bad, respecting women is bad then yes he is creepy but what’s more creepy will be if cvs just makes him evil to unite the first Jodi. If this is gonna happen hope it happens soon so none of new fans will get attached too much and won’t have to see ema stuff. 

kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

What’s so creepy about him? If helping his wife getting better is bad, respecting women is bad then yes he is creepy but what’s more creepy will be if cvs just makes him evil to unite the first Jodi. If this is gonna happen hope it happens soon so none of new fans will get attached too much and won’t have to see ema stuff. 

Hmm dont know he just gives med creepy vibess  🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe he is sweet and all that but i dont buy that.. Maybe Vardhans plan? Letss see .:P 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kindoer

Hmm dont know he just gives med creepy vibess  🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe he is sweet and all that but i dont buy that.. Maybe Vardhans plan? Letss see .:P 

Oh no idea who that is as I am watching after the leap but yeah who knows what the cvs will do to such a good character. I hope he won’t be evil it will be waste of such a Sweet character