First day itself given surgery -no good vibes

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishani is suffering from mental depression. Finally she get back to sanjivani. Now singh want Ishani to do the surgery on first day . Here I will say he is forcing her to do things which he wants from her . Let her settle down for few days then a lot a surgery . Because patients life will be at risk . So don't play with patients for your wife's career or whatever you want . 

He is definitely shady not positive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: neenu55

Ishani is suffering from mental depression. Finally she get back to sanjivani. Now singh want Ishani to do the surgery on first day . Here I will say he is forcing her to do things which he wants from her . Let her settle down for few days then a lot a surgery . Because patients life will be at risk . So don't play with patients for your wife's career or whatever you want . 

Maybe you are right. I am doubtful towards his nature after seeing the precap. It was a grey scene !!

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes he have some split personality I think 

No one will be this much sweet 

His different shades will come out soon 

He already told he is ziddi so once he won't get the thing which he want he will show his other personality . 

Ishani today told he has split personality and Ishani is diagnosis genius so surely we will see the other side soon 

Because Sid is gg to come back

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today I find ishani in much better condition   and I think  Mr nivi is understanding doctor rishabh  try to act very over  smart. He is understanding  Mr rishabh is is great hurdle of doctor ishani career . 

Doctor rishabh  is letting Dr ishani down  with her taunt word  which  Mr nivi understanding very well 

So I think Mr nivi want  ishani come forward  and do surgery   and want to bring back ishani   same  hard working and honesty reputation   

Doctor rishabh trying  very much destroy the image of  Dr ishani and Mr nivi  want to save  ishani image 

And I think  by this Mr nivi is giving silent slap  to doctor  rishabh  for his behavior  toward  ishani 

Mr nivi does not show to Dr rishabh   that he is understanding  Dr rishabh intentions to  demoralize Dr ishani   but Mr nivi  doing his work  in such a way  that  doctor rishabh   don't even a single idea how  Mr nivi  making Dr rishabh   plan to demoralize Dr ishani  unsuccessful 

So it is doctor rishabh    who is really enemy of  Dr ishani not Mr nivi   it is  dr rishabh is negative not  Mr nivi 

Also I find  Mr nivi character very interesting    as  . His method of doing work is very interesting  . His dialogue interesting    . Mr nivi know how to get done work  without getting   aggressive  with out using illegal means

Mr nivi look normal from outside but he may be hiding his pain  and  even don't want to show his pain  . He might have tragic past  I feel so 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neenu55

Agree.. I will be surprised if Mr. Singh turns out to be a positive character.. no one can be that sweet 24X7..