Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I also stopped watching.But by the reviews here I can easily say Aman's char is destroyed beyond repair

Yes it’s destroyed beyond repair - he touched Alia again today other member said and I think holding hands with Alia. He is gone and no coming back. No one is watching this baloney and those whom are they are fast forwarding it.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amlavs

Did u see that aman dialogues to roshini.... that's she was his she is his and always his... wat a looser and lier...

I watched the last part (background music wala part)and like Vikram aditi chemistry and when Vikram open his mouth he becomes aman and so called dil ke baad comes out it creepes me out.

I can watch Vikram but can't tolerate he becoming aman and his so called love drama

There was a musical part that I did watch  bcoz of adikram chemistry but not the dialog wala part I fast forward it

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I watched the last part (background music wala part)and like Vikram aditi chemistry and when Vikram open his mouth he becomes aman and so called dil ke baad comes out it creepes me out.

I can watch Vikram but can't tolerate he becoming aman and his so called love drama

There was a musical part that I did watch  bcoz of adikram chemistry but not the dialog wala part I fast forward it

For me the Roshan essence is gone and I can’t watch it knowing his ex is there and he will go back being to baby daddy again. It feels like he has to do this so roshni doesn’t leave and be there so when he needs saving she will be there. 

Exactly when Vikram becomes Aman and talks about heart it makes me want to smack him hard and throw him down the balcony. It is very creepy.

I am still in disbelief that they literally ruined such good leads and threw this ridiculous track to compete with lady snake and kundalis and sad part is they will never succeed.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In today's episode ,he said attackers kaun hai main pata laga rha hun ,alia n her baby hamesha ke liye nhi hau is ghar mein πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Œ 

Haan ,bahur bada favour hai roshni peπŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

For me the Roshan essence is gone and I can’t watch it knowing his ex is there and he will go back being to baby daddy again. It feels like he has to do this so roshni doesn’t leave and be there so when he needs saving she will be there. 

Exactly when Vikram becomes Aman and talks about heart it makes me want to smack him hard and throw him down the balcony. It is very creepy.

I am still in disbelief that they literally ruined such good leads and threw this ridiculous track to compete with lady snake and kundalis and sad part is they will never succeed.

they combine story line of kundali and nagin to compete with them OMG. πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and made an awful mess. I am soo dumb now only I get it There r some interesting posts in Twitter very funny posts with baazigar baby parveen and alia (tellewood spy) but as I am a newbie I can't post it but was very funny

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

In today's episode ,he said attackers kaun hai main pata laga rha hun ,alia n her baby hamesha ke liye nhi hau is ghar mein πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Œ 

Haan ,bahur bada favour hai roshni peπŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜

Wohi to liar I do not believe anything he says now - another member said he was holding hands with Alia and put baazigar in cage 😑😑 he is a user!!!!

Yesterday baby stays today baby won’t stay πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ roshni can believe him I don’t I know he is a hypocrite.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

they combine story line of kundali and nagin to compete with them OMG. πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and made an awful mess. I am soo dumb now only I get it There r some interesting posts in Twitter very funny posts with baazigar baby parveen and alia (tellewood spy) but as I am a newbie I can't post it but was very funny

I don’t follow shows on insta and Twitter so I have no idea but I heard that people are not happy at all. GOOD!!!! 

My mum watches those shows so I know the story line but see those show don’t pander as unique and different they are ekta and we know what she does so we can’t complain later but here Gul said unique and what not and now it’s worse than those shows. There it makes sense here it just doesn’t.