My thoughts and doubts

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just waiting to catch up with current episodes so i could write something about this show. 

First of all, came as neutral viewer and really like the concept of this show. 

Like the way this show has started and progressing with some very good episodes. The best thing CVs of this show did in early episodes of this show is they highly prioritize the concept of this show which is doctor-patient relationship. But after some time, i feel like they miserably let down that tempo and magnitude of this show (which is quite observing too). 

Now talk about the main lead & couple, Sidisha. Starting scenes of them still my best, those cute chatar patar fights. Makers slowly but in a good pace build up their bonding and chemistry, first Dr. Ishani realize her feelings for Dr. Sid, those episodes are too good. But i've to say one thing, the way CVs handle their bonding from start to leap is quite good (Not 100% accurate and perfect). They both care for each other very well whenever the situation demands.

Some very smooth characters are there too like Dr. Shashank & Dr. Juhi. The first lady who played Dr. Asha did a very good job in producing some comic type behavior and cute friendship with other doctors. I personally didn't like the change of Dr. Asha's character to other actor with negativity and all that. 

Vardhan character is quite irritating. A person who has nothing to do with his life but planning planning planning ... The end!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just before leap: Sidisha celebrating for ending Vardhan chapter and just when they're ready to start their life with each other. "Mama Mami" came and suddenly all things changed. This is completely weird at least for me. Sid betrayed Ishani and left her for just a small reason that Ishani's Mama mami talks to him and her mother in a rude behavior. This is not expected. Hopefully there should be some strong reason of Sid to left out Ishani, otherwise CVs tries to show there's no chemistry in between this couple this is the end game of Sidisha for me. 

After Leap: This is something very refreshing, Sanjivani re-opened. Dr. Ishani now got married. No sign of Dr. Sid! Waiting for the day when these two face off. 

P.S: Some people think there's no chemistry between Sid and Ishani. But i couldn't agree to this statement. CVs tries to show the bond and chemistry between these two but at the same time they tackle their own personality issues and sacrifice type things and this is why the separation of these two portrayed so easily. More than Dr. Ishani character, i found out Dr. Sid personality more confusing. Surbhi and Namik fit into their characters very well, their height difference, their age adjust so well. But sometimes i believe, Namik should improve when he has to play some very emotional scenes.