Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.inspire.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She doesn't like any one else getting audience's sympathy. She tries to stop them from crying at any cost. And if she feels like she's going to lose an argument, she shows as if she's being the bigger person, "toh tum le lo" .... "aap isey hi de dijiye".

No one mentioned how fair they were playing in the elite club task, Arti had to go and try get sympathy with herself telling everyone she's playing fair. She tried to show what a mahaan thing she was doing by letting them cut her hair. When Vishal was advised to back down by Asim, she realized that maybe she'll get an easier task and will lose the sympathy she thought she was getting, so she forcefully said, "mujhe karna hai".

Sana was actually trying not to let anyone know she's crying but Arti couldn't let her do even that. She wanted her own name to be clean and not let Sana get any sympathy from anyone. And then she went away to sleep at night, which, I am so glad, everyone saw that it was for the game.

I'm done with this self-absorbed, completely dependent Arti Singh man.

Vihaan2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aarti's argument was so baseless... Sana whole time talking normally to her and she was getting hyper without any reason...

Funniest thing was while talking to shaifali n rash she said ki Sana ki har cheez bas shukla se shuru hokar uspe khatam Kyun hoti hai lol.. madam ko panic attack aa gaya tha jab shukla ne iske liye stand nahi liya tha paras ke against... Shukla made fun of her attack n still she was being a charan dasi to him next moment... 

At that time rash even made shukla understand not to make fun of aarti and btw at that time rash said something like uske saath kuch hua hai pehle bahar ... I think she was talking about aarti's childhood incident... Matlab rashmi was this close to arti and still she always favore Sid over rash and has the audacity to question Sana... Sana jaisi bhi hai isse to bahut better hai.. Sid ne save kar liya to pagla gayi ...

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazzykinz

I hate aarti

She thinks she freaking clever - she always looking in the mirrors from day 1 - she wants to potray her self as this clean poised person and only intellect in the house..

sorry for any arti- lovers but let me break this delusional thought now..

she thinks by being quite, staying in the BG is the way to the trophy..

LOL if she was a winner she would never rule any BB fans hearts she is a nepotism product in the house favoured by salman and colours and Co.

So in this sana v aarti.. she would never of done this with sana if sana and sid were friends still.. why u ask? she wants sid and she wants to show him i am there no matter what.. 

The girl is delusional and has nothing to say even salman said it on the weekend and whenever theres a guest apart from Z lister KSG has never praised aarti .. shes boring dull and somehow everywhere loll.

I really wish she has a major reality check in this show like a bad blow from shukla or someone else apart from sana who can give it back and then i would like to see her reaction..

dumb nasty fool.

Wenever theres a Unseen video and she is discussing her popularity lmfao pulling faces when others are talking 

Very truely said, Arti has been in every background where fights happen, specially wherever Sid used to go with Sana. She knew that Sid and Sana are the favorites of all, so her presence will be highlighted too. In the nighttime also, she would have her ears open to sid and sana’s talks and keep one eye open to watch their acts. The video they showed about her was so apt, they should have called her shadow for sid as she never ever left him alone with sana. If sana wasn’t there, she would not waste a single minute and go sit beside sid. She likes to do Sid’s work as she is in love with him and wants his attention. She straightened her hair after she got to know that sid likes straight hair. Oh god! Is ladki ko to saat phere lene hai sid ke saath, woh isko saaf minute bhi nahi jhel paayega.