Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

In dono buddho ko ek kamre mein band kar do. Aur tv pe secret live telecast karo. Dekhte hain kya hota hai.😆

Naseer said it was in Anupam blood . I dont see it as a joke

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Population control act, I don't support that. That is stupidity, especially given the large section of population still lives in villages and are uneducated.

Uniform Civil Code?? Yes.

Aray population control is the need of the hour. India's population is 133cr and china is 136cr. Soon India will overtake China also. There will always be shortage of resources. Unemployment is rising.

The rich and middle class people pay direct taxes and mostly have 1 or 2 children maximum. Whereas people below poverty line have more children and are getting lot of facilities.(government schemes)

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Population control act, I don't support that. That is stupidity, especially given the large section of population still lives in villages and are uneducated.

Rural people vote more than urban ones. If they can understand that, they can understand this population control also.

India desperately need population control act. Ab bhi nahi kar sakte toh kab karenge. Provide incentives to sarpanches and local government for providing informtion to locals and make local government responsible and it will work smoothly.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am definitely interested to know what weed does naseeruddin smokes? The man is on high for ages , berating all biggies for some reason. He has taken undue advantage of his seniority and respect ppl have for his work. .

Well done Anupam Kher sir.

Edited by monu_tan - 4 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

Anupam Kher is delusional at another level. Shamelessly licking the boots of the govt for some petty benefits. Shame on him.

So anyone supporting Govt is a bootlicker while others are sacrosanct?

Keep aside ur hate and listen to what Naseeruddin actually said about Anupam. Blind hate can not only skew ur judgement but also lower ur intelligence.

Shameless Naseeruddin.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Rural people vote more than urban ones. If they can understand that, they can understand this population control also.

India desperately need population control act. Ab bhi nahi kar sakte toh kab karenge. Provide incentives to sarpanches and local government for providing informtion to locals and make local government responsible and it will work smoothly.

India doesn't need population control act yet, what it needs is education growth. Population growth will be controlled automatically. A law controlling population will be detrimental in long run.

And not all village people or even urban people vote reading all the political party manifestos.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Aray population control is the need of the hour. India's population is 133cr and china is 136cr. Soon India will overtake China also. There will always be shortage of resources. Unemployment is rising.

The rich and middle class people pay direct taxes and mostly have 1 or 2 children maximum. Whereas people below poverty line have more children and are getting lot of facilities.(government schemes)

So controlling tomorrow's population will solve today's unemployment?

807116 thumbnail

So controlling tomorrow's population will solve today's unemployment?

No. But it might control the further deterioration. Also it might ease out sharing of natural resources (Water scarcity is real, if you know how deep the bore wells are dug and how often rivers go dry). .

It is nothing to do with Hindu-Muslim. It is just the need of hour. But as usual, it might again become a Hindu-Muslim issue if BJP implements it. (Even if government builds a toilet, it is getting converted into Hindu-Muslim, tolerance-intolerance debate these days).

1167999 thumbnail

There is this highly educated person on here who posted an article saying this was the most shocking moleation case she's ever heard. I read the article and told her right away that the lady officer is misusing her position and framing an innocent guy.

Turns out, I, an uneducated person belonging to small town was right about it. Even a leftist portal like Theprint.in dismissed lady's version. Leftist messiah Shekhar Gupta even tweeted about it.

I hope you got the point.

It's all about the ideology. Atleast for certain section.

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have asked this question earlier also but no one answered?

How uniform civil code is good ? I mean economically as well as socially?