Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am Monica, a silent reader on this forum from the very beginning. Being an optimistic, I love to read all your positive views about every character of the show.

Usually, one of you will decode a post and will come up with the right decoding so never felt like I should indulge in it. I love to read so just enjoy good writings here and press like to show my gratitude towards the writer.

#Stupid is as Stupid does means don’t judge a person by their looks instead look how they  live their life. #forrestgump is one of the Tom Hanks movie I was inspired of. 

The movie is based on novel #ForestGump ....

Being an autistic person, Forrest lives a wonderful life who also made others life beautiful.

Idk how it is connected to the current track of the but the sayings always inspires me and that made me come out of my shell to comment here.

Apologies if I have hurt anyone.

Thanks

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

@bold - Beautiful.smiley27 Even I felt peaceful after seeing them hug. Felt like a weight just lifted frm my mindsmiley31Why do all their hugs bring relief.....when they hug I can exactly feel what mishti is feeling. My fav hug will always be the one in market where Mish is crying coz Kuhu is missing.....sees Abir and hugs....pure instinct.....they were just friends.But that hug is always the most impactful for mesmiley42

@bold2 - I am hoping what u are saying is true.....that they have decided to show Nannu's psychological complexities. But I dnt knw whether the cvs have it in them to showcase smwthing like that. I feel its going the Baba way.smiley36 Hope my feeling is wrong and you are correct in your theory.......smiley36

Will wait for ur proper highlightssmiley20

Bold  - soft hugs are totally mishbir things ❤️❤️ Did you see in the precap,  that back hug ☺️ Abir slightly tightening her arms around her 😉😉😉 Main toh pagal hone vali hoon Monday ko  

Haan n that market hug was also nice , cool says very about it,  whenever mishti hugs abir,  becuse of the height difference , she always gets a chance to hear his heart beat too ☺️☺️ It's so amazing na ☺️

I don't know those issues have always been highlighted for a reason,  they have a huge chance to bring up this issue and give a message to those who look down upon such people  I don't know it's just a thought , I have no expectations 😆

Will definitely put it up soon ❤️ 2 episodes ka combined 🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

I noticed it ☺️ You know what 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

MishBir ki story kkhh ke Rahul anjali aman se ddlj ke Raj simran kuldeep ki story ban rahi hai 🤣🤣

I am eagerly waiting for ja mishti jaa jee le apni zindagi 🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you pali teacher , appreciation coming forn you is ❤️❤️

Pali mishbir are SRK kajol of ITV,  bada sukoon milta hai saath dekh ke , special mention to abir's open arms calling for a hug ☺️☺️haaye koi kaise na pigle❤️

Bm said it in such a graceful manner , I so loved it ❤️

Exactly koi farak nahi padta koi kya kare , now the misunderstandings have been cleared so its upto mishbir to lead and take it from here together ❤️

Hahahaha😆😆 mishti ke 3 que mujh pe 🤣....lol I wish uski counsellor hoti mai heal karne ka dil karta hai mera 😳 ...😆 addicts so develop a psychology to deal with things , it's very complicated !! Sab ko samajh nahi aata, that's why they are called grey for a reason  😆 Vatsal ki toh history rahi hai aise roles karne ki lol 😆 

But the hero v villain thing is actually very exciting , m loving it ❤️ upar se mishbir ki bhaag ke shaadi .....hi ha ha ha ha ....bole toh entertainment ka full package milega boss 😎

Haan yaar, bada sukoon mila sacchi. Mera toh mood hi itna accha ho gaya hai last two days se (previous precap and the episode + precap today) kind of like that song...

Jabse mile hai MishBir phirse

Accha rehta hai mood bhi tabse

Haske milti hoon aajkal sabse

Sab kuch alag hai, sab kuch naya hai....

Anyways, you get the gist 😆

I am not too bothered about what NaMeenu are going to do... jo bhi kare yaar. MishBir now knows about their love! Woh koffee hai abhi... though I won't mind some passionate romance! We are quite deprived you know... 😳

Nannu as a character has still not intrigued me... but that's okay. 

Writers have managed to get the show back on track for the last couple of weeks... now we are again looking forward to what's to come. There is a spring in our steps - i  mean posts 😆

..and despite it's flaws, they have almost always managed to keep some things, even if little at times, different and unique about the show. 

Waiting for them to take us on a magical journey again just like they did with the first 100 episodes!

entertainment... entertainment... entertainment 😛

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Hello everyone,

I am Monica, a silent reader on this forum from the very beginning. Being an optimistic, I love to read all your positive views about every character of the show.

Usually, one of you will decode a post and will come up with the right decoding so never felt like I should indulge in it. I love to read so just enjoy good writings here and press like to show my gratitude towards the writer.

#Stupid is as Stupid does means don’t judge a person by their looks instead look how they  live their life. #forrestgump is one of the Tom Hanks movie I was inspired of. 

Being an autistic person, Forrest lives a wonderful life who also made others life beautiful.

Idk how it is connected to the current track of the but the sayings always inspires me and that made me come out of my shell to comment here.

Thanks

Hey Monica 🤗🤗🤗🤗 I noticed you liking my posts ❤️❤️

Wow so good to see you finally coming out here 🤗🤗🤗 I really love when silent members start interacting😳😳

This is a wonderful thought and I don't know why you feel the track will be something around this thought , but I loved the idea ❤️❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

MishBir ki story kkhh ke Rahul anjali aman se ddlj ke Raj simran kuldeep ki story ban rahi hai 🤣🤣

I am eagerly waiting for ja mishti jaa jee le apni zindagi 🤣🤣

Bold- BP will say this...🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Bold- BP will say this...🤣

Yup bm to Waise bhi abir ke side hai, ab bp ko climax mein akal aayegi 🤣🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup bm to Waise bhi abir ke side hai, ab bp ko climax mein akal aayegi 🤣🤣

Same as DDLJ... Hayeeee...😆🤣

Well, Real life Mishti se toh DDLJ Ka epic...Ja Simran Ja...nhi ho payega...Reel life se hi kaam Chala loon...🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Wow, welcome Monica 🤗🤗

So glad that you decided to break your silence today! Please keep coming here and chat with us!! We would love to hear your views...

Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorite movies! It's a masterpiece actually! The character of Tom Hanks in the movie is so simple, and his thoughts are also so simple... yet so profound!! Thanks for elaborating on Shah's caption... 

I think Shah just wrote the caption aise hi, don't think with regards to the show. He thinks from his heart and at times get fixated on things or characters for a while... just like he was after watching Vincent movie 😆