Mr. Singh seems more negative than positive

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

The way he was looking at Ishani and force stopping her in the office seemed very weird. To me he seems to be the new villain, also he mentioned I want you (Ishani) to reach higher heights makes me wonder what he wants to achieve by that.

Looks like mama mami only entered to create seyappa. I also feel they have said something very strong to Sid due to which he decided to back off completely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

The way he was looking at Ishani and force stopping her in the office seemed very weird. To me he seems to be the new villain, also he mentioned I want you (Ishani) to reach higher heights makes me wonder what he wants to achieve by that.

Looks like mama mami only entered to create seyappa. I also feel they have said something very strong to Sid due to which he decided to back off completely.

I don’t know about what mama and mami  said to sid but I even think mr.Singh is negative bcz till now all are positive charectars no negative  sop if there is no villain story can’t go forward so I think me Singh is negative who will show his true colors some day and I think next week sid will be shown and in the middle of next week he will come to sanjivni or india

Edited by favjassi - 4 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I feel he's very negative, There is alot of hints in the two episodes also those medications she's taking might be the wrong medication he's giving her. She looks weak, vulnerable and unstable, according to Rishab she went vanishing for 3 years, why he kept her in the dark for so long? Nobody knew where she was. He could be Vardhan younger brother who wants to compete what Vardhan left off. He also knows where Sid is too, I think it's him who burn Sanjivani down and it's his goons who attack Sid, He also went vanishing in those 3 years and didn't even contact anyone not even Rahil.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes he is giving me only creepy and negative vibes . No idea what makers are trying to show . Mr Bajaj and Prerna or whatever. But it's not working here . They are showing sid as betrayer and him as god but the reality will be just opposite.

And sid is Shashank 's son he should come back as best neurosurgeon and should clear this mess. I think he have a sister for time being may be she will be paired with sid . Or new komolika. 

Anyway this pair is completely mismatch and really giving a brother sister uncle niece vibe .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So    cvs  will show last cfo officer  vardhaan negative and  this time cvs again   will show another cfo officer  Mr Singh as negative   ?? 

Matlab jo bhi cfo officer aayega  usko cvs negative hi banayege  ?? Then cvs are creating are creating very big mistake  and it will be highly illogical and most importantly  it will be very surprising   that due to their past showings illogical due to which their trp are very low   now  they will show  again show illogical things  mean again a cfo officer Mr Singh as negative??? 

Btw  ek cfo officer  ko negative hi dikhna  hai to cvs Mr vardhaan se continue  kar sakte they  . Uske liye doosrsa naya  cfo officer as negative dikhna will be highly illogical

Moreover I don't think Mr Singh is negative. He doesn't not get  angry  he has own way of doing work  . If he is calm and firm that does not mean  Mr  is negative 

If Mr nivi  is negative then why he bring ishani back to  sanjivni hospital  . Why he is encouraging Dr ishani to join hospital  . Why he feel happy to see ishani in sanjivni hospital  

Kya koi negative person   kisi ke liye yeh karega like ishani ko sanjivni mein wapas aane keep liye encourage karna aur wapas duty join karne ko Kehnna

Ishani ko duty join karne ko Kehnna isme Singh  ka apna kya interest ho sakta  hai

Moreover if Mr Singh is negative then he would have never shown    service agreement to  Dr ishani 

And one scene  where  minister  throw poor patient trolley    when patient lying on trolley. It is Mr  Singh   who catch that  trolley  in order to save that patient and  ask to treat that poor patient 

Will a negative person save poor patient  when secretary throw his trolley  when poor patient lying on trolley and Mr Singh catch that trolley 

A negative person will do never such things

So Mr Singh is positive

And why sid left ishani it is already clear in preleap. Ishani mama mami insult sid mother  that is why he don't continue relationship with ishani and hence he broke relationship with ishani and  go to America

Sid ne ishani ko chod diya   ishani se. Rishta tod diya   kisliye tod diya  cvs  has shown every thing very clearly

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And that sid  who himself break relationship with  Dr ishani  and go to America  . Dont care about ishani how  will ishani feel    when he left her for America then this person sid should  be never come back in her life 

Dr ishani loose her confidence because   of sid  ,it is sid give her bigger shock that he don't want  to marry and  left for America  with out caring ishani

As I have already  said due to namit bad acting as well    due to confuse character of dr sid  . Suddenly he start fighting with ishani suddenly he start loving ishani. His relationship with ishani was so confusing  . So due to sid confused relationship with ishani  I don't want sid ishani as couple

Sid ishani   if both would have couple then   as couple they would have look confused  and weak  couple  and it is fact  if we see  previous episodes sid  and ishani relationship look very confusing  and more over sid ishani   bond was  very weak    ishani aur sid ka bond bahut jaldi  break hota tha 

When ishani will again join  as doctor  and by herself willing to do doctor job 

Then nivi and ishani as couple  will look more strong couple  as I Mr nivi  don't fluctuate like  Dr sid. Mr nivi  has lot of patience  . Mr nivi put his point very clearly to ishani   he is not at all diplomatic  . He is making  understanding   Dr ishani very well that too  in a very patience way 

Ishani who loose confidence because of sid and I think  Mr nivi  will restore her confidence 

And it is mama mami   who did arrange marriage of nivi and  ishani. And it is obvious  when ishani don't want to marry another man except sid

Obviously ishani will not happy  with nivi in force marriage  . It will take lot of time  for ishani to accept new relationship  because I see   Dr ishani    is not wearing any sindoor and mangal sutra

And good point is that  even Mr nivi has no problem with it 

He is also giving  time to shani to  accept this marriage relationship

As far I understand that Mr nivi   is ok with ishani that she has not accept marriage relationship  but he definitely want ishani to rise in her medical career 

Yesterday Mr nivi told   ishani agar aap ziddi hai to main bhi bahut bada  ziddi hoon  main dekha hai ki aap ka patients ke liye work concern hai  aapne usne zabardasti roka hai

Aur Mr ziddi  Mrs ziddi ko aapke us concern ko  wapas lekar aayega and I don't this ziddi is bad

Even  when ishani went toward   to patients

Mr nivi  has some hope that ishani will start treating patients and he was waiting to ishani  to treat patients

Mr nivi  only want   ishani ko zabardasti  apne passion  to treat patients nahi dabana  chahiye. 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He and his family all are extra sweet 

May be acting to get what they want 

Or the story can go like kkhh where Aman finally gives Anjali hand to Rahul and tells her how important is first love in anyone's life .