NV singh I think he is negative

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Strongly feels like he has some connection with Vardhan. He is managing everything till Vardhan come back . He is not as sweet as everyone is thinking about .ishani got married to this guy under mama mami condition. So most probably some hidden agenda is there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont think so (yet) because Siddharth Malhotra himself said that NV's character is very sweet, shrewd and a one respects woman. And negativity at the beginning of leap is not expected at all. Makers are experimenting his and Surbhi's bond. If it works on trp charts they may get permanently coupled otherwise they will bring back Sid.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail

He is too sweet. So definitely some hidden agenda is there behind.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think many are going to favor NV with Ishani.

neenu55 thumbnail

Let sid come in to picture 

Anyway I can't ship this couple .for me it's always sid . Because Ishani loved sid that much and she fought till the end for him so she deserves him . I hope the writer will understand this . Sid is her first special love and mama mami separated them so they have to get back one day .otherwise it win win situation for mami 's ugly plan.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In movies  most of heroes has done romantic scenes and play  husband with that heroines who is 10 years younger than hero. Even 20 years  younger heroin play role of wife of hero  and most of couple are hit in movie even there  age difference is  much more than  10 years  and people like to c them as couple again again in next movie

So why can't be ishani and navratan can be couple whose   age difference is just 7 and 8 year 

neenu55 thumbnail

In movies they are introduced like that from beginning itself but that's not the case of sanjivani . Here it was a youth show for almost 115 episodes and suddenly now this matured guy married Ishani .i really can't take it .surbhi looks hundred times better with sid than this guy .