WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey do you all think both are almost same ????? or A bit of difference cannot remove our interest from the show . IS it ?????????/

CheersπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahman2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aahat and Akela are very different!!! Aahat is much better than Akela!!! Aahat is scary and very interesting!!!!! Akela was so boring and it wasn't interesting at all!!!!!

Aahat Rocks!!!!!!!
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rahman2005

Aahat and Akela are very different!!! Aahat is much better than Akela!!! Aahat is scary and very interesting!!!!! Akela was so boring and it wasn't interesting at all!!!!!

Aahat Rocks!!!!!!!

I said both are good in its own ways!πŸ˜ƒ
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked the chracters in Akela. Ranveer and his friend whats his name? GOD! i fgorgor! wait-----o yea! SAVIO! he was really cool! πŸ˜† but Aahat is ok too. i like the ghosts the make. and the funy thing is it isnt that scary because they make cartoons appear-thats what i saw in promos. so yea. i like both!
tulsi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can sum1 plz post the update or the video b/c i can not wait........

and 1st of all thiz iz ma 1st time watchin DRAMAZ!!!!!!! 😊 πŸ˜›
sainichetna thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahman2005

Aahat Rocks!!!!!!!

😊😊

Word Count: 0

devil64 thumbnail
i tink they are little same i like them both
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are indeed very different, but I like Aahat more. Akela was becoming very boring and didn't bring the Kinari-Ranbir part in the latter stage of the serial.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love AHAT! πŸ˜ƒ The sp-fx used in AKELA was old ones..AHAT has the new sp.fx that kinda matches with the ones used in films.

plus the song in AKELA was kinda funny......AKELAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOON MAAAAAAINNN AKELAAAAAAAA NAHIIIIIIIIIIII sumtin sumtin πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think both the shows are awsome awsome shows!!! aahat is nice and scary and akela was nice and mysterious...both are excellent shows!