All the best to the CVS for Sanjivani 2020 👍

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Makers took the best decision at the right time to save the show. Sanjivani much needed a leap the condition was pathetic literally pathetic. But now its time to welcome a new beginning.

Sanjivani (2020). 

I hope after leap makers must take care of this points :-

• Sensible Plotline
  • Medical Background
  • Attractive Looks
  • Good Setup
  • Stylish & Funny Dialogues
  • Beautiful Cinematography
  • Melodious Background Scores
  • More focus on Story and Characters not only leads.

These points will be enough to make the show reach 1.5 trp atleast.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

My most wish  if they start  any track   don't leave it  in  mid way  and suddenly start  new track  . Suddenly starting  new track and suddenly starting old track it creat lot of confusion. Track  should be properly plan

At least  show doctor cabin . I want to c dr sid and Dr ishani cabin  in hospital   

If they can't show Dr ishani cabin  at least show Dr sid cabin. With board outside  with name with degree  

Till now I have not seen Dr sid cabin in sanjivni . He is just  walking in hospital

Though may have not cabin  at least show her house  with name plate  Dr ishani with degree

If both doctor  sid ishani  are free  for some time then show them out side hospital 

I  think when both Dr ishani and Dr sid don't wear white coat and  don't wear sthesscope  in hospital that means both are not on duty   but don't start personal things on hospital 

CVS can show  romance   personal things  but  it should be in limit  but focus should be more and more medical drama 

Medical drama doesn't not mean just only  saving patient life  but financial problems  what kind of pressure face by doctors  should be shown more and more