Off the beaten path with Abir and Mishti

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm not exactly sure what gol gol jalebi the writers are making of this current situation with Abir-Mishti😆.....but I'm weirdly intrigued for a few reasons.

a) The usual expectation of such a track would be the guy going into some kind of passionate aashiq awara mode to try to win the girl back, to try to convince her of his love, or to try and grovel. Abir isn't doing any of these things yet😆.

Today, he finally got a chance to talk to Mishti (again, the fact that they actually talk through their failings is one reason I come back to their story) and before any declarations of love or apology, he asked her for help. lol now that's a new one....haven't seen that in a pair before😆

Perhaps it's because these two are in the unique situation where they don't doubt that the other loves them, so the issue at hand is not convincing someone of your love....the issue at hand is the lack of trust and communication....and they are actually talking about it, rather than throwing up smokescreens or deflecting from the real reason (also a common soap trope😆). 

b) Abir-Mishti have a way of communicating that's off the beaten path.....this was shown in two different scenes.....first was the opening scene where Mishti had a FB about her making lac bangles with Abir at the NGO.....this was the highlight of the epi and a genuinely adorable scene especially for the way AM were bantering and role playing in their nautanki😆....Shaheer-Rhea really play well off each other in such scenes........Mishti may call Abir ajeeb but she is no less ajeeb herself with her wacky ideas.....ghar pe bataake bhaag ke shaadi😆......lo mil gayi foreshadowing of the culmination of this track. 

The other scene was the ending scene where Abir tried to ask for her help in a roundabout way without giving her details.....initially I found it a bit frustrating....why can't they just talk to each other directly, I wondered?😆.....then I thought about it and felt that this gives a different flavor to their equation beyond the typical way such a scene would play out in terms of MUs.....because what happened today was not an MU.....Abir asked for her advice and got an insight into how much he has managed to push Mishti away, managed to disillusion her.....I guess it is so very Abir to ask a question in a strange way.....acknowledge his failing when Mishti bluntly points out that he never trusted her and still insist on giving her her bangle back and reminding her that she's always been a fighter. 

This lame Meenu threat is a sideshow....what Abir really needed to know in that scene was whether Mishti still has the fight left in her.....because he knows he is weak without her....he needs her to be strong for both of them.....which is also perhaps why he asked her to think of a time when she had lost all hope....and she remembered that Abir was the strength that made her pull herself out of the worst of circumstances. 

Ultimately they are both each other's strength....I think that is what Abir wanted to remind her....yes, he is the one who failed her, left her this time....and he owns all of that.....but he knows that in this fight for another chance, he will need her strength, just as much as his....that is why he put the bangle back on her to remind her to fight again....he didn't say directly for what....and perhaps that understanding will dawn on Mishti later. 

The rest of the epi was the usual faltu Meenu drama and endless naach gaana😆......worth noting moment in the sangeet dance was Mishti trying to smile and dance for everyone but the strain showing on her face since she wasn't genuinely happy....she carries a heavy burden blaming herself and her decisions for putting her family through a rough time. 

Precap - Abir telling Nishant to back out of the wedding😆......again, sab raaste ajeeb and tedhe hi hain inke😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, I was so frustrated after watching the episode and just wanted to rant and rant some more... abhi jaake thoda shaant huyi hoon 😆

I will have to watch the episode again to understand AM's gol-gol baatein some more. I kind of got the gist, but I felt cheated as it didn't satisfy my craving for their long awaited 5 minutes talk!

a) 

I guess AM are different - I hesitate when I say that now since writers have flipped them so much after the leap. Anyways, I guess much to our frustration, these gol-gol baatein is their thing and that is how they communicate

Even though they concluded it was lack of trust - they didn't really discuss it. Kuch aur batao, clear it out yaar! 

b)

Bangle scene flashback and the role-play was very nicely done. Mish is no less wacky than Abir! Ram milayi jodi 😆

Run away shaadi does seem to be the conclusion of this track...

Mishti has given up now. But at some point, she is going to be drawn back to Abir. Maybe once she get to know the whole truth... and then perhaps run away after informing BP. 

Anyways, if NishMish doesn't happen, BP is still not going to agree for MishBir thanks to MeenuMa and by running away, makers get another track of MishBir manaoing BP-BM 😆

Oh, me too.. was so frustrated with their cryptic talks. And I felt like giving up just like Mishti...

But I loved that part when Abir puts the bangle back on her and reminded her about her fighting spirit. She didn't think of it much of it then, but I have a feeling that it is going to play a part in her decision making later on. She is definitely going to come back to it in the near future.

It was symbolic and parallel to Abir giving the mirror pendant to Mishti. To make her remember who she is and her strength within...

Abir did get the idea of how much he has manged to dishearten her, hope he reflects on it some more... Can we please please get his shayari to get an insight into his mind??

He didn't bother to clarify when Mishti pointed out that he never trusted her... But I feel Mishti had as much trust issues as Abir. Right now, she is being very open with Nishant and informing him of her every little outing, she was not that truthful to Abir and I hope she gets to realize that too at some point and what a major part that played indirectly in the breakup.

Open communication is their biggest issue - and that is what they need to fix if they want to make their relationship work.

Precap: Abir asking Nishant to not go ahead with Shaadi... I feel like Nishant is going to tell him to "Aage badho" 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haha, I was so frustrated after watching the episode and just wanted to rant and rant some more... abhi jaake thoda shaant huyi hoon 😆

I will have to watch the episode again to understand AM's gol-gol baatein some more. I kind of got the gist, but I felt cheated as it didn't satisfy my craving for their long awaited 5 minutes talk!

a) 

I guess AM are different - I hesitate when I say that now since writers have flipped them so much after the leap. Anyways, I guess much to our frustration, these gol-gol baatein is their thing and that is how they communicate

Even though they concluded it was lack of trust - they didn't really discuss it. Kuch aur batao, clear it out yaar! 

Abir did get the idea of how much he has manged to dishearten her, hope he reflects on it some more... Can we please please get his shayari to get an insight into his mind??

He didn't bother to clarify when Mishti pointed out that he never trusted her... But I feel Mishti had as much trust issues as Abir. Right now, she is being very open with Nishant and informing him of her every little outing, she was not that truthful to Abir and I hope she gets to realize that too at some point and what a major part that played indirectly in the breakup.

Open communication is their biggest issue - and that is what they need to fix if they want to make their relationship work.

Precap: Abir asking Nishant to not go ahead with Shaadi... I feel like Nishant is going to tell him to "Aage badho" 😆

@bold: Exactly.....LOL they ARE different, much to my surprise. They play against type in many ways.....and yes, it is very frustrating with the drag and flip-flops in between....but OVERALL, they are still hatke in the way they are written. 

Yes, basically the writers want to drag out this track so all this random drama is cropping up. But on another level, they are trying a different approach to work through Abir-Mishti's issues. 

This epi actually made more sense to me as I was writing this post😆.....on first pass, even I was facepalming ki kya yaar....baat karne ka chance mila and woh bhi gol gol baaton mein waste kar diya😆

But then, as I said, on reflection, I felt this is how AM have always been.....kuch bhi seedhe dhang se nahin karte......they are both equally wacky.....equally ajeeb😆

The bangle FB was so cute....Mishti was super adorable in it with how excited she was to bhagaao him on a ghodi.....this gender role reversal of tropes in their pairing is another refreshing thing about them.....so yes, bhaag ke shaadi seems inevitable....runaway bride Mishti😆

Re: trust issues.....yes, those definitely exist on both sides.....Mishti also didn't fully trust how Abir would react on knowing the truth about his dad or his mom.....that feeds into the miscommunication that happens between them too. But with issues like these, I think they are constantly a work in progress.....you don't get instant solutions. As long as there is an acknowledgement that those issues exist and a will to work through them, then the relationship will strengthen....and I think AM have that.

Abir very rightly said to Kuhu yesterday that he's realized how lost he is without Mishti....yes he always knew he loved her and he's wronged her....but he is only now beginning to realize the level to which he loses direction in life without her....loses the ability to make the right decisions and choices....he needs Mishti's strength to lift him up, to lift them up as a unit. 

I used to be way more fed up in the earlier days of the show seeing how there is no bottom for Abir with Meenu.....each time she does a new vile thing, he will rant and rave and be heartbroken for a bit,  but go back to dancing around with her 3 days later.....lol.....jab story hi aisi hai, toh it's obvious the larger goal is for AM to become a unit and tackle Meenu. 😆

Speaking of lack of accountability.....LOL so is Kunal's "redemption" over now that he's freely swinging on gates with his bhai?😆.....I understand the need for "light" scenes given how the show generally is but this is yet again a missed opportunity to actually evolve Abir and Kunal.....after such a big fallout, they yet again made up in barely half a day.....lol I can only roll my eyes and move on. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm not exactly sure what gol gol jalebi the writers are making of this current situation with Abir-Mishti😆.....but I'm weirdly intrigued for a few reasons.

a) The usual expectation of such a track would be the guy going into some kind of passionate aashiq awara mode to try to win the girl back, to try to convince her of his love, or to try and grovel. Abir isn't doing any of these things yet😆.

Today, he finally got a chance to talk to Mishti (again, the fact that they actually talk through their failings is one reason I come back to their story) and before any declarations of love or apology, he asked her for help. lol now that's a new one....haven't seen that in a pair before😆

Perhaps it's because these two are in the unique situation where they don't doubt that the other loves them, so the issue at hand is not convincing someone of your love....the issue at hand is the lack of trust and communication....and they are actually talking about it, rather than throwing up smokescreens or deflecting from the real reason (also a common soap trope😆). 

b) Abir-Mishti have a way of communicating that's off the beaten path.....this was shown in two different scenes.....first was the opening scene where Mishti had a FB about her making lac bangles with Abir at the NGO.....this was the highlight of the epi and a genuinely adorable scene especially for the way AM were bantering and role playing in their nautanki😆....Shaheer-Rhea really play well off each other in such scenes........Mishti may call Abir ajeeb but she is no less ajeeb herself with her wacky ideas.....ghar pe bataake bhaag ke shaadi😆......lo mil gayi foreshadowing of the culmination of this track. 

The other scene was the ending scene where Abir tried to ask for her help in a roundabout way without giving her details.....initially I found it a bit frustrating....why can't they just talk to each other directly, I wondered?😆.....then I thought about it and felt that this gives a different flavor to their equation beyond the typical way such a scene would play out in terms of MUs.....because what happened today was not an MU.....Abir asked for her advice and got an insight into how much he has managed to push Mishti away, managed to disillusion her.....I guess it is so very Abir to ask a question in a strange way.....acknowledge his failing when Mishti bluntly points out that he never trusted her and still insist on giving her her bangle back and reminding her that she's always been a fighter. 

This lame Meenu threat is a sideshow....what Abir really needed to know in that scene was whether Mishti still has the fight left in her.....because he knows he is weak without her....he needs her to be strong for both of them.....which is also perhaps why he asked her to think of a time when she had lost all hope....and she remembered that Abir was the strength that made her pull herself out of the worst of circumstances. 

Ultimately they are both each other's strength....I think that is what Abir wanted to remind her....yes, he is the one who failed her, left her this time....and he owns all of that.....but he knows that in this fight for another chance, he will need her strength, just as much as his....that is why he put the bangle back on her to remind her to fight again....he didn't say directly for what....and perhaps that understanding will dawn on Mishti later. 

The rest of the epi was the usual faltu Meenu drama and endless naach gaana😆......worth noting moment in the sangeet dance was Mishti trying to smile and dance for everyone but the strain showing on her face since she wasn't genuinely happy....she carries a heavy burden blaming herself and her decisions for putting her family through a rough time. 

Precap - Abir telling Nishant to back out of the wedding😆......again, sab raaste ajeeb and tedhe hi hain inke😆

kaise samaj leti ho itna yaar. Kahin tum to nahi yrhpk writer? I am sure writer ne bhi itnA nahi socha hoga. Very well written. Thanks for this 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow thank you for this post yaar... got a better idea about their gol gol baatein.. 👏👏😆

i was so frustrated that why cant they talk directly but then one thing for sure is abir is not gonna say the truth to mishti as he once said i dont wanna make any excuse for my mistake, he wants to make it up to mish but doesnt wanna make meenu blackmail as an excuse... this is just my understanding 😆 thats why he didnt say the truth to kuhu too... 

he is slowly realizing every mistake of his, he is seeing the depth of it in every situation... yesterday he accepted him not including mishti n took decision of break up alone was wrong... but but but he is not at all aware on how to handle this its very complicated situation..

remember the first hide n seek episode of mishbir... Abir said upar wale send each other to help each other... he even thanked her at end for helping him in solving his problem... they never talked directly i agree with you their way of communication is always gol gol and they draw strength from each other... 

so i think here too Abir is lost n he needs mishti to guide him on how to handle the situation so only he went to her as a friend, stranger to get advice... he dont know how to approach her for forgiveness, how to get her back, how to solve parul problem... now she is someone else's fiance even if he knew she still loves him he is not a person to pursue someone else's fiance thats so not like abir today meenu too said once he is married to the girl of her choice he wont go after another girl(mishti) same way he wont want to go behind mish after roka happened.. i think thats also a reason they are not showing abir talking to mish to clear MU... first he needs to solve this shaadi issue maybe thats why he is talking to nishant first... the end dialogue rather than being emotional he needs to think right is for everything i feel... 

he has indirectly helped mishti too... she always draws her strength from him by his shayari before now its not there and this bangle is similar to pendant like pali said to give her a path... she is now following what family is saying n trying to move on from abir... she is slowing accepting everything but she doesnt think if this is right or not.. today she saw her family happy and convinced herself that this is what is giving them happiness so she is right... now abir is giving her strength and said back her words to her keep your sach with you the bangle.. she only said go by facts so he is also asking her to do the same... but what is truth is still hidden from her, once its clear this will help her to decide and fight for abir with the strength he gave today.. 

PS: sorry for the long post,... got a better idea after watching second time... even i dont know if i made sense with what all i said.. 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

kaise samaj leti ho itna yaar. Kahin tum to nahi yrhpk writer? I am sure writer ne bhi itnA nahi socha hoga. Very well written. Thanks for this 

Haha no, I’m not the writer 😆....I would never write a psycho like Meenu 😛. But thank you. Lol bas koshish ki hai samajhne ki. Aaj kal bahut kam shows hain that even make you want to think about the characters a bit 😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow thank you for this post yaar... got a better idea about their gol gol baatein.. 👏👏😆

i was so frustrated that why cant they talk directly but then one thing for sure is abir is not gonna say the truth to mishti as he once said i dont wanna make any excuse for my mistake, he wants to make it up to mish but doesnt wanna make meenu blackmail as an excuse... this is just my understanding 😆 thats why he didnt say the truth to kuhu too... 

he is slowly realizing every mistake of his, he is seeing the depth of it in every situation... yesterday he accepted him not including mishti n took decision of break up alone was wrong... but but but he is not at all aware on how to handle this its very complicated situation..

remember the first hide n seek episode of mishbir... Abir said upar wale send each other to help each other... he even thanked her at end for helping him in solving his problem... they never talked directly i agree with you their way of communication is always gol gol and they draw strength from each other... 

so i think here too Abir is lost n he needs mishti to guide him on how to handle the situation so only he went to her as a friend, stranger to get advice... he dont know how to approach her for forgiveness, how to get her back, how to solve parul problem... now she is someone else's fiance even if he knew she still loves him he is not a person to pursue someone else's fiance thats so not like abir today meenu too said once he is married to the girl of her choice he wont go after another girl(mishti) same way he wont want to go behind mish after roka happened.. i think thats also a reason they are not showing abir talking to mish to clear MU... first he needs to solve this shaadi issue maybe thats why he is talking to nishant first... the end dialogue rather than being emotional he needs to think right is for everything i feel... 

he has indirectly helped mishti too... she always draws her strength from him by his shayari before now its not there and this bangle is similar to pendant like pali said to give her a path... she is now following what family is saying n trying to move on from abir... she is slowing accepting everything but she doesnt think if this is right or not.. today she saw her family happy and convinced herself that this is what is giving them happiness so she is right... now abir is giving her strength and said back her words to her keep your sach with you the bangle.. she only said go by facts so he is also asking her to do the same... but what is truth is still hidden from her, once its clear this will help her to decide and fight for abir with the strength he gave today.. 

PS: sorry for the long post,... got a better idea after watching second time... even i dont know if i made sense with what all i said.. 😆

Hey thanks! :) I enjoyed reading your analysis too! 

I feel like the more we talk about this epi, the more we start to understand it better. Your post made me think about some things too. Especially the bits in bold. This is indeed where Abir’s mind is. He doesn’t want to make any excuses anymore about who is blackmailing him to do what. He wants to own up and fix what he broke on his own. 

Both him and Mishti are emotional people and right now he is feeling overwhelmed with so many issues. Trying to apologize to Mishti, the Parul issue, the Meenu issue.....so he turned to Mishti for help. And inadvertently Mishti managed to give him the right advice - think with a clear head and focus on facts rather than emotions. Emotions can overwhelm you precisely when you need a clear head. 

Even though Mishti said this to him cuz of her own disillusionment and heartbreak to never listen to your heart, the one critical thing she said to him was that facts are facts. She was talking about the fact that he left her....but I guess he looked at it beyond that to the current fact that she is now Nish ki fiancé. So as you said, he seems to be focusing on tackling that fact first rather than being swept away in emotions. 

And yes, that might be why he will try to approach Nish about this even though I have no idea why he thinks Nish will agree to stop the shaadi so easily 🤷‍♀️😆 .....I guess Abir is applying his 1% theory first to see what will work 😆

I’m curious to see how he manages to wiggle out of Meenu ka trap with only half an hour left for this random registered marriage to a random girl that Meenu found 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haha I loved your tede made analysis 🤗🤗  Gave me some new thoughts to ponder upon ...don't know what to write more I actually found the last scene having a symbolism with the maze scene if you remember...

Copy pasting what I wrote in the other thread 

Jo reh gaya peeche nishaan,  

Jo chhut gayi halki si yaad, 

Uska bas yeh hi kehna hai ,

Hamare kismat mein phir se milna hai 

"Pata nahi Maine aapki problem solve karne mein help ki ya nahi ki , lekin aapne meri problem solve karne mein help zarur ki hai,  thank you stranger , thank you !!"

No no you guys are on the right episode highlights thread smiley36 These lines are not from today's episode but holds a lot of importance to explain the parallel that I found in today's episode. ( m sure you must have guessed which scene this is ) 

Abir , a banjara who himself says uska koi thikana nahi,  basically a person who doesn't a direction or anchor in life,  for him life was the journey and that journey was the destination itself, benba's one call to get ketki engaged upsets him , using baba's name to emotionally blackmail him upsets him ,  that whole maze scene seemed like a symbolism of how the track played out post leap,  mishti knew someone is hiding behind the pillars,  pillars of facade , pillars of fate , pillars of helplessness that abir created around himself so that his real feelings don't come out , mishti tries to see the real "face" behind those pillars but failed to see him, gives up and leaves,  in the process she tells something that gives abir a direction to deal with things and he thanks the s"stranger"  for helping him , for directing him , for anchoring him smiley27 

Somewhat similar happened in today's 5 minutes scene,  benba's one call upsets him , her stubbornness to get him married by blackmailing him , abir this time too has lots of pillars around him , pillars of helplessness,  fate , and facade , this time too he dosent let mishti see his real "face" the face that wants to tell her that he loves her and only her,  instead he who doesn't mind getting controlled by mishti , who looks about for her to give directions , because he knows that despite her flaws she is still "sahi"  

He asks him did you feel anytime you lost your courage ?

She remembers how his shayari his words helped her to deal with the most difficult situation of her life and she tells her that her courage came through him 

But the series of events has made her believe that now she will think from her brain,  and not heart because that path has given her immense pain 

Abir is the process gets his hint , though in the maze scene and today's 5 mins scene , she had no intention to guide him , but mishti being mishti and abir being abir , mishti unknowingly ended up helping him , and then abir thanks her "stranger" yet again and makers her wear that bangle,  her courage , because the biggest thing that abir has given to her is her "courage" and the biggest thing that mishti has given him is his "direction"  , n both of them have done that unknowingly 

You see people,  that's why i say they are not soulmates because hey it looks fancy to call them but actually they are soulmates for a reason !!

smiley42smiley42

Once again awesome post...👍🏼

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hey thanks! :) I enjoyed reading your analysis too! 

I feel like the more we talk about this epi, the more we start to understand it better. Your post made me think about some things too. Especially the bits in bold. This is indeed where Abir’s mind is. He doesn’t want to make any excuses anymore about who is blackmailing him to do what. He wants to own up and fix what he broke on his own. 

Both him and Mishti are emotional people and right now he is feeling overwhelmed with so many issues. Trying to apologize to Mishti, the Parul issue, the Meenu issue.....so he turned to Mishti for help. And inadvertently Mishti managed to give him the right advice - think with a clear head and focus on facts rather than emotions. Emotions can overwhelm you precisely when you need a clear head. 

Even though Mishti said this to him cuz of her own disillusionment and heartbreak to never listen to your heart, the one critical thing she said to him was that facts are facts. She was talking about the fact that he left her....but I guess he looked at it beyond that to the current fact that she is now Nish ki fiancé. So as you said, he seems to be focusing on tackling that fact first rather than being swept away in emotions. 

And yes, that might be why he will try to approach Nish about this even though I have no idea why he thinks Nish will agree to stop the shaadi so easily 🤷‍♀️😆 .....I guess Abir is applying his 1% theory first to see what will work 😆

I’m curious to see how he manages to wiggle out of Meenu ka trap with only half an hour left for this random registered marriage to a random girl that Meenu found 😆

thanks dear 😃

true after reading this even i get something more to understand on the episode.. 👍🏼

@bold - this part gave a very clear picture to his current direction of action... didnt think about this fact actually but it explains why abir wants to talk to nishant first... 

ohh even i'm confused on why he asked him to back out but precap only had that dialogue but there is gonna be more i think... maybe abir will want to know how this marriage talk started, how n why nishant agreed, mishti's state everything... nishant being mishti friend i think abir thought he might have more idea on mishti n situation so he wants to talk to nishant than bp/bm, he knew mish wont share anything with them but she shares everything with her friend/nishant... 

haan thats a very difficult task... maybe he first handled that before meeting nishant 😆 and according to segment kunal shows some video to police so maybe after talking to mish, kunal might share this with abir n he will send kunal to handle it n goes to meet nishant.. lets see 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haha I loved your tede made analysis 🤗🤗  Gave me some new thoughts to ponder upon ...don't know what to write more I actually found the last scene having a symbolism with the maze scene if you remember...

Copy pasting what I wrote in the other thread 

Jo reh gaya peeche nishaan,  

Jo chhut gayi halki si yaad, 

Uska bas yeh hi kehna hai ,

Hamare kismat mein phir se milna hai 

"Pata nahi Maine aapki problem solve karne mein help ki ya nahi ki , lekin aapne meri problem solve karne mein help zarur ki hai,  thank you stranger , thank you !!"

No no you guys are on the right episode highlights thread smiley36 These lines are not from today's episode but holds a lot of importance to explain the parallel that I found in today's episode. ( m sure you must have guessed which scene this is ) 

Abir , a banjara who himself says uska koi thikana nahi,  basically a person who doesn't a direction or anchor in life,  for him life was the journey and that journey was the destination itself, benba's one call to get ketki engaged upsets him , using baba's name to emotionally blackmail him upsets him ,  that whole maze scene seemed like a symbolism of how the track played out post leap,  mishti knew someone is hiding behind the pillars,  pillars of facade , pillars of fate , pillars of helplessness that abir created around himself so that his real feelings don't come out , mishti tries to see the real "face" behind those pillars but failed to see him, gives up and leaves,  in the process she tells something that gives abir a direction to deal with things and he thanks the s"stranger"  for helping him , for directing him , for anchoring him smiley27 

Somewhat similar happened in today's 5 minutes scene,  benba's one call upsets him , her stubbornness to get him married by blackmailing him , abir this time too has lots of pillars around him , pillars of helplessness,  fate , and facade , this time too he dosent let mishti see his real "face" the face that wants to tell her that he loves her and only her,  instead he who doesn't mind getting controlled by mishti , who looks about for her to give directions , because he knows that despite her flaws she is still "sahi"  

He asks him did you feel anytime you lost your courage ?

She remembers how his shayari his words helped her to deal with the most difficult situation of her life and she tells her that her courage came through him 

But the series of events has made her believe that now she will think from her brain,  and not heart because that path has given her immense pain 

Abir is the process gets his hint , though in the maze scene and today's 5 mins scene , she had no intention to guide him , but mishti being mishti and abir being abir , mishti unknowingly ended up helping him , and then abir thanks her "stranger" yet again and makers her wear that bangle,  her courage , because the biggest thing that abir has given to her is her "courage" and the biggest thing that mishti has given him is his "direction"  , n both of them have done that unknowingly 

You see people,  that's why i say they are not soulmates because hey it looks fancy to call them but actually they are soulmates for a reason !!

smiley42smiley42

Once again awesome post...👍🏼

Hey thanks! I enjoyed reading your analysis of the last scene too😊....you've made me think about it from an even higher level especially with the bit in bold....this is indeed how their journey began as strangers who helped each other unknowingly.....unknowingly managing to give each other strength and purpose. 

Now they know each other, love each other.....but that basic characteristic is the same.....the maze represented life itself I guess.....with twists and turns....and moments where you feel lost....until a path emerges and you find your way out.....despite the mistakes they make from time to time, Abir and Mishti are that solution to each other's problems always...... and that is what will help them find their way back to each other.