Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: icy_devil

hairy chest๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..............i agree with you

Yes, I agree with u.. But the old Sid looked much better than the new one. The new looks older... he is Vishal Singh from Dekh Bhai Dekh and did a few other serials....

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

new sid is just not good,somehow the old sid's acting was better and he looked good too.new sid looks older to his mom too,LOL

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

must admit - i prefer the old one as well...i suppose i'd just got used to him..

simi1295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli

as far as i know sia and sid are not rakhi brother and sister, sid and astha(sia) used to spend alot of time together when they were children and they used to play together but they were never rakhi bhai behan...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

---yes they are bother and sister.. bc when aastha(sia) was lill she tied a rakhi on sonu.. so that makes them sister and brother...
peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli

as far as i know sia and sid are not rakhi brother and sister, sid and astha(sia) used to spend alot of time together when they were children and they used to play together but they were never rakhi bhai behan...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I remember Simran telling Anandi's husband that she will send a Rakhee every year to her brother.

But, i agree that there was no such relation between the two.

Kashmala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys can any1 tell me who is vishal singh
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Have You Watch Lipstick He Played The Characther Of Tarun.

And i Must say that the new siddharth is not suitable . First of all When He's with Urmila They Look Like Husband And wife and look older second when the new siddharth is with aashtha and sia he look like fathers and sister ans third with simran they look like couple i think that vishal singh is as a same age of varun badola.

Kashmala thumbnail
sorry i never watched lipstic cud u plz put a pic oh him
parrot_456 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ญIn CANADA its the old sidhant and not the new ones๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญCan anybody tell me what happen when SHAGUNA sees the women who kidnapped simran's real daughter and has a accident from a car๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

scorpio_pk thumbnail
I just saw the same episode, everyone who is blaming Aastha of being spoilt brat, I think Sia was so rude and annoying with her mom and nani.Infact she was behaving very badly ,din't listen to them just ignored whatever they said and went to meet Anand.I think Sia was acting like stubborn spoilt brat.