pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I was surprised seeing Sid at the hospital, first of all he was wearing Jeans and then a Red casual shirt.

I always thought Docs dress up formally, specially in India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
siddhant is too thin and he looks really bad even though he's wearing formal clothes.
pagpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiza

siddhant is too thin and he looks really bad even though he's wearing formal clothes.

I guess ur talking of the old Sid... !!! Vishal Singh is the new Sid

MadAbtMrsWalia thumbnail

hi everyone....

this is my first post but i've been reading all the discussions on this site.....i also noticed this thing about the new sid's clothes n decided to share my views

yeah rak201 i agree that they r making quite a few blunders in this serial such as sid going to hospital in jeans, sia's hair etc. Personally i think abbas khan was doing a better job than this new sid....

he wore casual clothes only at home (which was closer to reality)

he was thin (read skinny) but doctors are not supposed to have ten kilos of muscles on their biceps...they spend most of their times burying their noses in books than going to gyms for workouts....so no offense to anyone in particular but in my opinion that is what sid's character required.

i agree he wasn't good at displaying his feelings but that too helped him in potraying sid's character as firstly 75% of men dont approve of public displays of their emotions and secondly sid is supposed to be a mature n composed guy.

i really hope sid doesn't marry gudiya (aastha)...she's waaaaaay too immature for him...he definitely deserves a girl like sia...(though i don't know if sia and sid are rakhi brother n sister...i haven't watched astitva from the beginning)

babli thumbnail

as far as i know sia and sid are not rakhi brother and sister, sid and astha(sia) used to spend alot of time together when they were children and they used to play together but they were never rakhi bhai behan...!!!😃

pagpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadAbtMrsWalia

hi everyone....

this is my first post but i've been reading all the discussions on this site.....i also noticed this thing about the new sid's clothes n decided to share my views

yeah rak201 i agree that they r making quite a few blunders in this serial such as sid going to hospital in jeans, sia's hair etc. Personally i think abbas khan was doing a better job than this new sid....

he wore casual clothes only at home (which was closer to reality)

he was thin (read skinny) but doctors are not supposed to have ten kilos of muscles on their biceps...they spend most of their times burying their noses in books than going to gyms for workouts....so no offense to anyone in particular but in my opinion that is what sid's character required.

i agree he wasn't good at displaying his feelings but that too helped him in potraying sid's character as firstly 75% of men dont approve of public displays of their emotions and secondly sid is supposed to be a mature n composed guy.

i really hope sid doesn't marry gudiya (aastha)...she's waaaaaay too immature for him...he definitely deserves a girl like sia...(though i don't know if sia and sid are rakhi brother n sister...i haven't watched astitva from the beginning)

I like ur view.... ! I think ur right... ! the new sid doesnt look like a doctor at all..

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I must say that new siddhant in india is not very suitable at all .
shiza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagpri

I guess ur talking of the old Sid... !!! Vishal Singh is the new Sid

ohh well here its quite back so sidhant is not changed until now.

Edited by shiza - 19 years ago
Texan thumbnail

Guys I am not sure how this new sid looks but the sid I see is just too skinnnny 🤡for viewers not in India. I could not stand his hairy chest and his colorful suits anyway. What is wrong with sometimes being casual at hospitals.....good lord you don't need to wear them colorful suits all the time😲.

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texan

Guys I am not sure how this new sid looks but the sid I see is just too skinnnny 🤡for viewers not in India. I could not stand his hairy chest and his colorful suits anyway. What is wrong with sometimes being casual at hospitals.....good lord you don't need to wear them colorful suits all the time😲.

hairy chest😆😆..............i agree with you