Lips pe kiss, but waise nai

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What is with Shenaaz and wanting to kiss on the lips. She has tried so many ways to get Siddharth to kiss her today. 

And when he says, why, she is like, not like that. Tumhara dimaag kitna ganda hai!

So her village, kissing on the lips is casual and friendly? ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msnautanki

What is with Shenaaz and wanting to kiss on the lips. She has tried so many ways to get Siddharth to kiss her today. 

And when he says, why, she is like, not like that. Tumhara dimaag kitna ganda hai!

So her village, kissing on the lips is casual and friendly? ðŸ¤”

Yaar sid ko bhi ye pasand nahi aaraha wo comfortable nahi lag raha but use lag raha h sana uske liye pagal h isliye wo usko upset nahi karna chahta😭

hasini009 thumbnail

arey bachhi hain, bas 1 month baki hain. jitna le sake utna maze le rahi hain. lene do bechari ko.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Someone kick this nautanki out

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siya_raam

Yaar sid ko bhi ye pasand nahi aaraha wo comfortable nahi lag raha but use lag raha h sana uske liye pagal h isliye wo usko upset nahi karna chahta😭

Finally he said no I won't kiss u my mom is watching

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God only knows kis type ki attachment hain?

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Han bhai .....Uske gaon mein lips pe kiss karte honge aate jate........hi bye types🤔

And she is the one who says girls who smoke cigarettes don't get proposal for marriage. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Inka gaon bhi mast hoga . Kya gazab rules hain.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It reminds me of kartik's monologue from pyar ka punchnama... Inki friendship me sala sex bhi platonic hota hoga😆

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jis bhi village mai Sana badi hui, kaafi open minded lagti hai. National TV pe aise openly kiss ki demand toh aaj tak kisi bhi TV actress ne bhi nahi ki hogi...

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Jis bhi village mai Sana badi hui, kaafi open minded lagti hai. National TV pe aise openly kiss ki demand toh aaj tak kisi bhi TV actress ne bhi nahi ki hogi...

I don't understand why suddenly conscious about parents watching though. As if everything they are doing is fun viewing for any parent.....let alone ders. Sid probably had forgotten his family must be seeing whatever chipka chipki ( for lack of better words) dey are doing .

And Sana .....no surprises der. The girl who has no qualms.....trying to force out a I love you , no decency while jumping into the bed  wid a man ( since she was the one who started it by sleeping on his bed) and telling celebs who sure enough didn't want the details.. '' wo mujhe hug karke sota hai ".......I don't expect anything from her.

No shred of self respect or decency dis girl has.