Complaint against big boss 13

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all! If many of us like me are feeling that big boss is really showing inappropriate and vulgar couples romance for trps, would request you all to please raise your voice! This is a reality show meant for the public and not a daily soap! 

Where are the tasks, the strategies, jail, group dynamics ? And honestly, we want to see all the contestants not just 2-3 of them! This is extreme disrespect to the audience. 

Iam not able to watch this show with my parents.. it’s too embarrassing! We are public and we have a voice and hence should raise it! 

Please please please all of you fill this complaint form against colours channel and do write the detail of the compliant, it’s very important.

I miss Big Boss :( 

https://twitter.com/dsk_talks/status/1216959209528410118?s=21

PS: you can write “the is a complaint regarding the adultery content shown in Big boss 13. This is a reality show and not drama and watching the romantic scenes between couples is really embarrassing for me and my family. We are forced to stop watching this show now. Please take necessary action against the channel to stop this content! It’s is a family reality show!”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It's already an R rated show. 😆

They're allowed to show whatever they're showing. IBF can't do much. Now if it was G rated, would be a different story. 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8