sana's dads interviews

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤢I am so sick of seeing sana's dad everywhere giving weird interviews about how he feels that sidnaaz is like a match made in heavan

its so distasteful

Like i am sorry as her father even if this is just for pr you should want to protect ur kid not be happy shes romancing a dude who looks older than u

yuck i respect rashmi's family more...sure she scripted some of the arhaan stuff but they called it out when it looked bad and ddn say bullshit like oh its a match made in heaven ew

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is Shahanz dad.  Bat e Khatam 

Pory show main gandagi phaila k rkhi hai. Ankhain b Sharma jayin Jo kartoot yin Iski larki kr rai hai.. Pyar nai hai Chuma chaaati krni hai 

Kal ka episode was full of gandagi 

Orat zaat ki dhajjeyan Ora dii hn is 26 Sala aunty ny 

Characterless gandi orat

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somebody replied in one of threads if he is actually her father.it's need to be confirmed . As no father how much modern they are can't talk like this about his daughter.

she has mentioned 2-3 times that she stays alone. Is she carrying any pictures in the house?

I don't think her PR will take such risk considering she is popular now. 

He is sitting with gunmen whenever interview is in open. Can somebody who knows her before throw some light please?

I don't follow regional gossip.

Looks like both Sana and her father are spoilt and delusional.

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have seen her dad and to be frank he doesn't look like her dad🤣

He looks younger then sid what if sana is following the kahani movie script.

In kahani  movie where vidhya balan character forms a story about herself and play a character manipulating everyone through her story.

She must have plan everything from the beginning of the from punjab ki katrina to hiding her mistake mai toh bachi hu.