Sana cannot give 2 min appreciation for anybody else.

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1. When Paritosh praised Shefali eyes. She said usne lens pehne hai

2. Today Rashami said Salman to leave bag which Sana should not have given in first place.. she said maine vaise bhi khaali diya tha

3)when she sees Rashamis act opening. She destroys the joke which was about to get cracked at her it was pure harmless joke.

4) when all housemates first time chiling except after oats task she needs cup which she is told will get but then she wants all utensils cleaned.

5) she cuts all bagga replies on stage.

Guys please keep on adding :)

Edited by weirdlynormal - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The most jealous girl I have ever seen, without a script 😊 If this is real; she's going to have a lot of problems. 😊

Mannu_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When Paritosh was giving Rashmi's introduction, Shehnaaz cut him and started asking audience to chant "Sidnaaz Sidnaaz"

When Asim fumbled in his act, she made a high-fy gesture to Rashami which was ignored by her.

She cried when Rashami won the dance competition in front of Jassie Gill

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Sana is definitely insecure and Jealous 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deti na unseen mein Sid se chupke ðŸ¤£Ya fir uske samne jb vo khud agree krta hai...recent eg-Both praise Asim act ðŸ˜³

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel bad for mahira... all she did was be loyal to paras and you can feel he started to have feelings for her...and shehnaaz who off the bat hit on paras he told her i have someone outside... 

there is no one she hates more than mahira i have never seen mahira show that much hatred towards her

but shehnaaz just picks on her constantly...its disgusting

mahira doesnt force herself on guys ...sures shes annoying but i feel her rship with paras is somewhat natural 

and this beyond everything irks sana...who cant stand the fact the audience loves her but paras doesnt🤣he doesnt even talk to her...if she only cared what shukla thought of her why did that word trigger her that much because she is jealous of mahira 

himanshi is off her standard but not mahira lol why is that because mahira doesnt bother with her???