What would u do if u were in Sana’s condition.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all I am not Sana fan. But Salman and Pahira’s reaction towards Sana is looking really mean to me. As she is a normal girl. Not at all  pagal .

She is a hundred percent today’s social media gal. We saw her controversy with Himanshi which was also done in Social media. I’ve found many pages and IDs of Sana is face book too. She was fond of DSDT too. She had many frnds she herself mentioned it. That means she is a very social girl who’slife is TV, computer, frnds. Now BB house has no TV, computer, phone  not even a watch. If I go inside a house without clock I will turn insane in one day. One day kiyun I may not survive an hour. ☺️But surprisingly a social bird like her survived.

She made good frnds with everyone here. Salman himself mentioned it  that she is the only person who can stay with everyone. Now this is not possible for a pagal or a jealous.In fact the whole house except Paras agrees with this. Even Mahira never called her jealous. It was Paras for whom she worked called her that and still calling her that. Which is extremely mean and cruel of him. I used to like Paras once but who aisa niklega………..kabhi socha nehi tha.

Now comes to her biggest crush/love Shukla. She is a DSDT fan you must remember. It is not only Shukla , she is fond of Rashmi too. Ever since she came here she is with SHukla. She is a gal he is a man. So she will choose him. But he has an issue , he can’t tolerate Rashmi. He is so insecure that his smile goes away when Sana even mentions Rashmi. He is in fact torturing this girl.

I am also fond of Gurmeet, Barun Sobti, DD, SI etc. I wonder what I would do if I get a chance to stay in a house with them. Most probably always sit beside my favorite actors/actresses. Watch what they do, how they put on make up or talks too. We saw Sana is doing the same thing too. She was forbidden to talk with Rashmi during the first month by Shukla. She obeyed him and left Rashmi for him. But her eyes were always on Rashmi. While she was eating roti and Rashmi is cooking she used to stare whole day at her……….just like what we will do if we see our favorite star in front of us. She also mentioned how much she likes Rashmi to Aarti several times.  This is exactly what we ail will do if we see our favorite star in front of us. 

She sacrificed Rashmi for her another favorite star SHukla. But Shukla never sacrificed anyone for Sana. Not even when she was begging not to talk with Pahira. Paras was the worst cruel guy. He was her frnd. She loved him as he is witty, naughty, caring  just like her. She is a fun loving gal. She finds happiness even when Bagga beats pan at night or Rashmi messes up the whole house so obviously she will love Paras’s naughtiness. He was with her,encouraged her when she was really down. But Paras did that for a purpose……to achieve Asim’s place in Shukla’s team. Sana helped him to get what he wanted.After that thoda appreciation toh banta hai. Frndship ka bhi farz hota hai. Sp Sana is a very emotional person. Not all are like Asim/Aarti. Chalo kuchh   bhinehi mila phr bhi frnds. Some wants return.

Salman should never tell Sana is in love with Paras. This is2020. Not his era anymore when frndship aur love same tha. And Sana is today’s gal. This kind of statement is upsetting for today’s girl. More like “Character assassination”. Haan ……….Sana ka character per sawal utha. Paras is also using the same thing. But Sana is definitely not in love with him. It is that she is fond of him and Shukla said it right…………….”Sana is hurt.”  Sana is hurt because her friend Paras is misunderstanding her. Both Salman and Paras needs to say "Sorry" to Sana for calling her "Jealous and run a task on this." That was extremely cruel and disrespectful .

Shukla is responsible for Sana’s whole day tantrum. She was busy with Bagga whole day when she was here. Sana loves to work too. It keeps her busy. She went to clean the dishes when it was duty of Paras, Mahira and Asim. I don’t think it was only to fight with these three. It was also a reason that she is feeling very bored. What will she do in this house? Zariwala is a backbiter ………by mistake kuchh bhi bolo she will use that later for her own purpose. Asim doesn’t waste time .Always doing gym. Sana is not at all interested in gym.

She can’t talk with Rashmi , Shukla doesn’t like it. Paras ka saath jhagra hua. Mahira bhi dushman baan gaya. Madhu sleeps whole day.Vishal busy in eating whole day. Baace kaun? Aarti . This woman has one purpose in life………..”Shaadi”. She talks about one thing “Shukla”. Pagal hogi nehi toh aur keya?

I am a mother and when I forbid my child not to go out he disturbs me the most. Sana is also doing this. Sp Shukla leaves her to talk with other whenever he wishes. Shukla is the one who needs to get some maturity here. When you forbid someone to talk with someone………you have to do the same sacrifice too. At present since she has problem with Pahira he Shukla too needs not to talk with Pahira. But no one is calling Shukla a “Pagal”. Shayad sab Shukla se darte hai. But isn’t he doing the same thing as Sana is doing? Getting “jealous of Sana and Rashmi’s relationship”? Or “Rashmi and Asim’s relationship”? In fact Shukla is hell of a jealous person. He has jealousy issue with anyone who talks with Rashmi. But no one is calling this jealous fellow “Jealous”.

This is why I guess Asim was pissed off of Shukla’s nagging and left. Toh bara pagal kaun? Shukla.

So no. Sana is a completely normal girl with no mental problem. It is so mean and nasty of Salman and Paras to try to prove a normal woman as “Pagal” on national TV.

What would you do when you have no TV, no WiFi, no smartphone, no clock, not even a right to go out or talk to anyone without Shukla’s permission?

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I will do the same. Because Sana is smart she knows the cheap gimmicks, sexual advances on Sid, acting like a kid is working for her. So in her shoes I would dothe same.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly Sana hasnt watched DDT she came to know about both after coming here.Sid and Rashmi were cordial initially but once they hit rock Sid started avoiding Rashmi and also he expected from his friends.some people do such expectations.

Sid also mentioned that she can choose Rashmi too..but why she dont go?Sid has never stopped it but definite he will maintain a distance from Sana.

Sid accept  her action during nomination and captaincy task when she goes  against  him or his gang.

So I dont believe in sacrifice theory..

If friends  both sana and sid expect something it is not wrong but when they overdo and fed up they can move out by  breaking the shell..why they are not breaking it??

There is bond between them that keep them connected .

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If I was sana first thing I would do is stop blaming others for my mistakes and my decisions... No himanshi no rashmi no shukla no sallu no paras no mahira is responsible for my mess. It's me and only me. 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluehue

If I was sana first thing I would do is stop blaming others for my mistakes and my decisions... No himanshi no rashmi no shukla no sallu no paras no mahira is responsible for my mess. It's me and only me. 

Exactly👍🏼