Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't understand why is Abir even trying to manao Mishti ,if you can call it that...with the attitude he is showing now he will piss her off even more.Is this the same guy who  said haat jodke mafi manguga ......He was behaving as if he had every right to be there at maheswaris n they are wrong in questioning his presence

Also He has no solution to his biggest problem, his monster mom.

Even if Mishti n the maheswaris do agree what is he going to do about Meenu.he very well knows his maa will make life hell for Mishti.

Finally one think I don't understand why are the makers hell bent on killing there own show..

Don't they understand that the viewers are bored of this stretched drama.👎🏼😭

Just trying to watch only for the sake of Shaheer and hoping ye torture jaldi khatam ho.

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arghh this monster meenu back at it with the blackmailing😡😈

quoting Mish: "Mrs Meenakshi Rajavansh AGAIN!"☢️

https://twitter.com/Akhila_Shah/status/1216921813894103040

When will she ever learn?🤬

I believe in Abir and the other RV fam this time, Kunal, Abir and Naanu will (should) stand up against this Meena-rakshisi😈

Someone needs to call cops on Meenu for asking Kunal to spike Nishant’s drink. Lol 

Now we really need baba back he was the only one who could handle Meenu. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arghh this monster meenu back at it with the blackmailing😡😈

quoting Mish: "Mrs Meenakshi Rajavansh AGAIN!"☢️

https://twitter.com/Akhila_Shah/status/1216921813894103040

When will she ever learn?🤬

I believe in Abir and the other RV fam this time, Kunal, Abir and Naanu will (should) stand up against this Meena-rakshisi😈

Thank you so much for sharing dear .. we are saved the torture of watching the episode ...

The writers are hell bent on Meenu being the monster in MisBir love story .. and Abir falling into BB’s trap again ..

Will MisBir even happen ?? 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Someone needs to call cops on Meenu for asking Kunal to spike Nishant’s drink. Lol 

Exactly RVs should tell the police take away Monster Meenakshi too,on attempt to murder

Seriously I too want baba back.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

They will🤔 hopefully

I don't see Kunal..

This is there last straw for Meenu.........

Don't worry....... This is to just stretch the drama till marriage......... Coz that will be the day when actual drama will happen I guess

With Naanu's firm attitude today, hopefully it shall continue against Meenu😵

Kunal should most likely be there, since in today's pre-cap he is with Abir coming down the stairs. Surely Meenaskhi stops both of them and then proceeds with the blackmail. She's got nothing to hide from Kunal, now that Kunal is also rebelling😆

argh I know this is just for typical drama and strech to marriage🤔 #typicalITV

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Nandu thanks for for sharing.. Meenu always use blackmailing as her weapon.. yeah .. mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh again (blackmailer ) 

I also hope Abir, Kunal and Naanu should stand up against her now.  Well said ..Meena-rakshisi😆 suits her 
Meenu Tu kab sudharegi 😡

🤗👍🏼

Yes I hope so too. Given Naanu's stern attitude lately, I really hope they stick to it and rebel against her now.

haha Meenu has soo many names now:

Big Ben

Monster Meenu

and now...

meena-RAKSHISI😈

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Throwing logic out of the window seriously...how anyone NOT called the cops on Meenu after everything!

Haha I was thinking the same🤣. BABA mehul needs to make a come back to put Meenu back in her rightful place. #pratham adhyay part 2😎

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

First of all, it's Eno time. 

Acidity is at all time high!

Abir and his attitude with BP is beyond my understanding. The Abir we know will stand with zuki nazare in front of BP after what he has done. I mean on what grounds is he showing this attitude?! He is saying sorry to Nish, but why no sorry to BP and BM??? Why are the writers hellbent on making us lose the remaining connection with Abir and root for NishMish?!

Are the writers high on something? Giving Abir dialogues like "Mishti se door jaane ke baad mujhe realize huva ki Mishti duniya ki sabse acchi ladki hai! Mishti ki family duniya ki sabse achhi family hai" Arre! Did you not already know that gadheda?! WTH were you doing with Mishti all these months if you didn't think she was acchi ladki! Even Shaheer was not convinced to delivery those dialogues... bechara!

BB and her hidden genie! She gets to know of everything about everyone even before it happens every single time! She reminds me of this song from Shaan movie:

Aate jaate huve main sabpe nazar rakhta hoon

Naam Abdul hai mera sabki khabar rakhta hoon

I mean hadd hai! She overhears the brothers pleading with Kuhu to arrange a meeting with Mishti and arranges for Police to come home at the right time to prevent the brothers from leaving!

Writers, we know you want to stretch this shaadi like a chewing gum and show us every damn ritual, but can you please come up with something better? The excuses for Abir and Mishti to not communicate are too lame even for ITV standards...

Please please have mercy on us poor viewers!

part time back up job

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy uttarayan my dear friends , my online family  .... let your kite of dreams fly high 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ok now coming to the episode 

1. " agar mishti ne sach mein move on kar liya hai toh mere yahan hone ya na hone se kisi ko koi farak padna chahie nahi " ..

I liked the way abir was confident in front of BP  ... he was bang on there  giving reality check to mahs ...but the tone that he used gave an image of an arrogant abir....this is definitely not going down well with BP 

2. "Nishant I am sorry " 

" kis liye "

"Jo mere bhai ne tumhare saath kiya aur jo Maine aaj roke pe kiya "

"Aur us ke liye jo tum aage karne vale ho ? " 

Wait one second how does nishant know that abir aage kya karne vala hai?  😲😲 ...even abir didnt react on this ....I don't know why I am getting confused on this dialogue,  something is definitely more than what meets the eye , now that's positive or negative that we will have to see 

#ConfusionOnNishantContinues

3. "Suno" 

Some soulmate parallels here 😆 So abir's "nannnkoooo" makes mishti realise that abir still loves her and and mishti's turning back makes abir realose that she still feels for him 

#DefinitelySoulmatesForAReason 👏

4. "Yeh sab tabse ho raha hai jab se mishti hamare life mein entry ki hai "

"Koi abir ke haath pair tod do " 

And uru says koi Jasmeet aur nidhi ke muh pe tape maaro 🤔🤔🤣🤣 pure episode mein yeh 2 bina matlab ke rant mode pe hai 😆 jas ka samajh aata hai phir bhi , lekin nidhi ko kya hoga 

#ShutUpUselessBrains

5. "Aaj mere saath koi nahi hai , mere bete nahi , mera parivaar nahi , Maine inke liye kitna kuchh kiya " 

#JokeOfTheDay 🤣🤣 Fale sympathy lene ki koshish by benba but naanu ne bhaav nahi diya 🤣🤣🤣 and naanu ne parul ko bhi apni galti ginva di ....🤣🤣 And what about your galti naanu ....everyone enjoys playing blame games in rv family 

6. "Vo mere ghar hai kunal "

"Yeh bhi tumhara ghar hai "

"Shut up"

" arey Maine aaj hi calendar check kiya , abhi kuch din baaki hai " 

🤣🤣 Kuku banters are the best,  I am damn sure they aren't going through divorce 😆😆 

7. "Aap is ghar ke damaad hone ka galat faayda nahi utha sakte "

Of course amul butter won't work here 🤣 Rv boys come up with a better plan ,  it's a refreshing change to see kunal standing with abir and supporting his love for mishti 😆 But the actions have gone terribly wrong 

8 " Ek tarfa shaadi kabhi successful ho nahi sakti " 

Pretty much sums up the future action course bu abir,  samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi , aur koi samjhe na samjhe I have understood it abir 😎😎 diya your theory is coming true !

9. "Bhai aap kuhu ko sach bata do "

Wish abir had told her the truth but benba ki detective giri dekh ke abir stepped back  Abir has to find a permanent solution for benba , till then all his efforts have no meat !

10.  How can wife get arrested for the frauds done by husband 🤣🤣 And if she can,  then that means parul is the legal wife , that abir is najayaz then 😆😆

11. " main jaanti hun abir aisa nahi hai ...vo mujhe kabhi apni property nahi samjega, vo kabhi nahi sochega ki main kisi aur ki hun yan uski nahi hun,  agar mujhe pata hota ki vo aisa kyun kar raha hai toh......."

"Toh" 

"Toh kuchh nahi "

"Really kuchh nahi ? "

Hmmmmm.....getting a different vibe today 😉

Anyways let's see kiski kite ko kaun katega😎😎😎

People keep making theories and analysis,  but now can say with 100% surety that what will happen 😆😆.....#TheCuriosityIsTheMainThing 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

urgh BB😡😡😡

ITV writers kabhi sudhrenge nahin...the hindi serial villain is always the strongest, crookedest, (if theres such a word!!) and winning always...

Edited by Soulmate27 - 4 years ago