Shefali is weird and needs to gooo

SubscribeButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She thinks she's so cute but shes so cringy.

She's always acting like a high school b*tch/bully. 

Jahan nahi gusna chahiye wahan gusti hai... anyone remember that day when she said to Asim

"You said brooo, i heard it" like get over yourself you ratchet @$$. 

No one needs to hear her stupid commentary she should just get lost ðŸ¤¢

Edited by SubscribeButton - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SubscribeButton

She thinks she's so cute but shes so cringy.

She's always acting like a high school b*tch/bully. 

Jahan nahi gusna chahiye wahan gusti hai... anyone remember that day when she said to Asim

"You said brooo, i heard it" like get over yourself you ratchet @$$. 

No one needs to hear her stupid commentary she should just get lost ðŸ¤¢

Did you hear what Shefali said to Paras-mahira when they were doing their intimacy... Shefali said she is craving for such intimacy in the house.  That's the reason why she wants to go back to Asim, but Asim sakht launda hain ... maan nahin raha hain 

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She really quickly became the most hated contestant lol. At this point, I like Shukla more than her. At least Shukla is smart and good at tasks lol, she's just a freeloader gossiping all day! ðŸ¤£

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today it seemed that she was under the influence of some drugs the way her tone was.....

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

She really quickly became the most hated contestant lol. At this point, I like Shukla more than her. At least Shukla is smart and good at tasks lol, she's just a freeloader gossiping all day! ðŸ¤£

She is really very irritating

I just cant tolerate her at all ðŸ˜¡

I agree Shukla is way better than her ðŸ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is real katan gaa gaal and yes very irritating.

When she came her target was to re juvenile her ex love Shukla . But Shukla toh Zariwala ko dekhte hi U turn le liya. 🤪

Then she started to hit on Asim. Work nehi hua toh used Himanshi. When he started to like her......Zariwala beech mein ghoos gaya. We saw whenever Asim was intimate with Himashi she used to sneak in between them to get her part. 🤪Now saying tried to cover their relationship! Such a liar.

I remember the day Madhu questioned about Sidnaz relationship. It was just a simple taunt as she thought Sana was targeting her for smoking. It would end there in between Sana and her. Shukla bhi interfere nehi kiya. If she was not there may be Sana would give some bhashans on anti-smoking and it will end there as Madhu doesn't really have any kind of anger against anyone. And Sana too doesn't fight with Madhu much. But this lady made her eyeballs size like tennis ball. 😆 Ran to Aarti another aunty......and the way she declared as if Madhu is doing chugli. It was nth. Naa toh Shukla mind kiya naa Sana. she made it huge. Aab dekho wohi Zariwala ki naya avatar.

She is like a chameleon. Every five minutes she changes her roop.  Paras and she make a real aag lagaoing jodi.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaaved7

Did you hear what Shefali said to Paras-mahira when they were doing their intimacy... Shefali said she is craving for such intimacy in the house.  That's the reason why she wants to go back to Asim, but Asim sakht launda hain ... maan nahin raha hain 

bold-i doubted this too and asim sensed something also thats why he is making distance. what asim said in his rap" tumse mujhse kuch chahiye,mere mala lo" thats the point.kuch to she said or did and asim literally hating her for this.  

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

bold-i doubted this too and asim sensed something also thats why he is making distance. what asim said in his rap" tumse mujhse kuch chahiye,mere mala lo" thats the point.kuch to she said or did and asim literally hating her for this.  

I think the same that's why his attitude towards her changed completely. 

He seriously hates her.. 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

I think so too she used to chipofy with shirtless Asim like crazy in initial days infact ( truthfully it did look gross)  what if Asim sensed afterall even guys have internal sense . And his rap did have that thing.  Omg she asked fir sexual favours with Asim darn mannn no wonder he is shook  .

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pls  be polite and use her correct name....Zeherwali! 

😃