.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Spoilers ******

According to today's episode Dhristi's vision was that lal chakor's plan is to kill their mother on the night before the gem stone struck her womb. 

So probably mahima has reliased that the only she xan stop all the hocus pocus affectkng her family is by ensuring they were never born. She doesnt seem particularly fond of her dad's work and she must have come a long way from all the magic after she married into the shergills. So she probably cannot bear the fact that her past come to affect her and fam in the form of DD. Hence she wants to be done with them for once now so she embraced her powers and became lal chakor. 

Through the revesal of events and non-existence of D automatically non of the pishachini torments and deaths on the fam wouldnt have occured so they will spring back alive. Chetan and rashi will come back. 

Plus killing rashi is only a ruse and eventually if her plan succeeds rashi will never have been dead. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But mahima being lal chakor itself is not confirmed.. I still feel makers are confusing us with mahima 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

But mahima being lal chakor itself is not confirmed.. I still feel makers are confusing us with mahima 

Yes I think its clever writing by the Team, Making us think its Mahima but will e someone else

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why is everyone thinking mahima in the first place? Im confused about that. Were there hints or a spoiler ?