#14YearsOfHarshadChopda

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday HC completed 14 successful years in this industry 

Honestly I m surprised how he was able to survive with PR , manager , contacts etc . It has been a memorable and inspiring journey . Hoping he will take short breaks and keep entertaining us in future 

He was trending in India and worldwide ! I was surprised when even other actors fans activy took part in the trend congratulating him . Most importantly Proud of the fd who is still supporting him inspite of his long absence on screen . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I made this to celebrate this milestone. I am hope he sees it

celebrating 14years of Harshad Chopda

do not cut/crop/edit. No repost. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brings back so many memories of childhood! Awesome banner! Thanks for posting. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

[QUOTE=priya185]

I made this to celebrate this milestone. I am hope he sees it

celebrating 14 years of Harshad Chopda

do not cut/crop/edit. No repost. 

I meant to quote this!! But weird IF is acting weird again. 

But once again, such a beautiful editβ€πŸ’™ Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

# 14 Years Of Harshad Chopda 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HCFan321

Yesterday HC completed 14 successful years in this industry 

Honestly I m surprised how he was able to survive with PR , manager , contacts etc . It has been a memorable and inspiring journey . Hoping he will take short breaks and keep entertaining us in future 

He was trending in India and worldwide ! I was surprised when even other actors fans activy took part in the trend congratulating him . Most importantly Proud of the fd who is still supporting him inspite of his long absence on screen . 

Yes, so proud of him to be the only actor perhaps from his time who's still relevant & popular even today 🌟 

Wish him the best of luck, and hope he comes back onscreen asap! It's been so long...

March 3rd, 2020 will mark 12 years of Kis Desh, his first as the solo lead - hoping to see HC back on TV before that πŸ˜ƒ 

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@priya beautiful edit ! 

@harinik yes IK , his kdm fans are very excited for that , maybe they have even planned a trend for the show . Again surprising to see fans supporting the show for almost 12 years ! 

Fingers crossed about his comeback before that ! He has gone in hibernation after New year's again ! Idk what's the reason now , hopefully something positive for his fans