Question to those who are claiming

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are people on this forum who says the show is bias n other says it’s not bias. This question is those who are saying it’s not biased n they are not showing asim coz he isn’t doing anything: “why they did not show what’s there wish who are anti shukla team and they only showed shuklis ?”

Kuchh to kaha hoga na? Even they did not show what’s the muh dikhai of asim N mahira. 

Some might say again that it might not be interesting. It depends who you admire. There are many here who thinks shukla’s muh dikhayi was not what the task meant for n didn’t like it. but there are people who r praising it. So just like that this show is not only watched by shukla fans only n there are asim fans or Rashmi fans who would like to know what was their wish or muh dikhai story.

I am really not trying to understand what’s wrong. Are they doing it intentionally so it creates buzz as it’s already been doing on SM? 

Don’t they think this could damage trp?

People who think this show is not bias, please share your views.

Edited by Rasili - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was also thinking it might be to create some 'biased hai' buzz, but at this point, they've decided who the 'good' people and who the 'bad' people are I think. At this stage, if the Paras/Asim thing happened now they probably wouldn't even air the whole thing because of how good Asim looked putting down Paras's materialism and flaunting of his wealth. 

Shukla is their hero. Asim is their villian. No matter what he said, surely the mooh dikhai thing would be positive and make us feel good about him because he's expressing his vulnerability. So they won't show it. Asim did so much masti this week, but they instead showed Sid's harassment of Madhu to make him look positive. If Asim had fought this week they definitely would have shown it a ton. Also, notice how Paritosh's jokes about Asim were all about how much he fights all the time? Its objectively untrue - he DOESN'T fight all the time, but thats their narrative. They'll even have a caller tonight telling him he wasn't seen on TV much this week and ask him whether its because he didn't fight with Sid. 

Similarly, Sana is their heroine. Mahira is the villain opposite her. So they are trying to avoid showing things that make Mahira look good. 

Overall I think its extremely pathetic. Basic editing rules taught in the first day of training is to inject as much diverse material as possible. Even if they spliced a little bit of Asim and Rashmi between all the SidNaaz/PaHira scenes this week (that ran for like 45 nonstop once) that would have made it feel fresh, but they are choosing to support SidNaaz AT THE COST of their show's quality. Ratings usually take a week or two to show, since viewing habits are hard to shake off, but if they don't fix it soon I'm sure ratings will drop. 

Also, the rumor is - Vikas Gupta was heading the edit team this week, who is a known SidNaaz bhakt. (don't even get me started on how unprofessional, inappropriate, and downright disgusting it is for him to . play favorites as a hired edit supervisor) Apparently things will go back to normal next week so hopefully this show will start feeling like the Bigg Boss we know again. 

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Even if Mahira, Asim etc didn’t have any incident in their life to be disclosed,

Am sure everyone shared what’s their desire. That clearly shows they edit out scenes, even from task! 

Audience are not that stupid to not know that much!

“Their show, their rules!”

yeah, right!!

Rasili thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

I was also thinking it might be to create some 'biased hai' buzz, but at this point, they've decided who the 'good' people and who the 'bad' people are I think. At this stage, if the Paras/Asim thing happened now they probably wouldn't even air the whole thing because of how good Asim looked putting down Paras's materialism and flaunting of his wealth. 

Shukla is their hero. Asim is their villian. No matter what he said, surely the mooh dikhai thing would be positive and make us feel good about him because he's expressing his vulnerability. So they won't show it. Asim did so much masti this week, but they instead showed Sid's harassment of Madhu to make him look positive. If Asim had fought this week they definitely would have shown it a ton. Also, notice how Paritosh's jokes about Asim were all about how much he fights all the time? Its objectively untrue - he DOESN'T fight all the time, but thats their narrative. They'll even have a caller tonight telling him he wasn't seen on TV much this week and ask him whether its because he didn't fight with Sid. 

Similarly, Sana is their heroine. Mahira is the villain opposite her. So they are trying to avoid showing things that make Mahira look good. 

Overall I think its extremely pathetic. Basic editing rules taught in the first day of training is to inject as much diverse material as possible. Even if they spliced a little bit of Asim and Rashmi between all the SidNaaz/PaHira scenes this week (that ran for like 45 nonstop once) that would have made it feel fresh, but they are choosing to support SidNaaz AT THE COST of their show's quality. Ratings usually take a week or two to show, since viewing habits are hard to shake off, but if they don't fix it soon I'm sure ratings will drop. 

Also, the rumor is - Vikas Gupta was heading the edit team this week, who is a known SidNaaz bhakt. (don't even get me started on how unprofessional, inappropriate, and downright disgusting it is for him to . play favorites as a hired edit supervisor) Apparently things will go back to normal next week so hopefully this show will start feeling like the Bigg Boss we know again. 

yes I can see clear bias. There are many videos on voot about asim which are very good. But I want to know opinion about the people who are claiming that it’s not biased n think asim doesn’t have anything to offer other than fighting with Sid. 

Most of the fans are Sid n asim fans. There are many who likes sidnaaz. I liked it initially but now m bored at it. But it’s still liked by many. So it’s okay if they still show it but isn’t it unfair to asim fans that they are not showing him?

What could be the motive for not showing him at all?
Also they did not show the heart task completely as well

Edited by Rasili - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think they should have shown everyone's muh dikhai as it was something really meaningful. 

Rasili thumbnail

Guys, please share your views who think the show is not biased. Thank you

NINALOGY thumbnail

Show is extremely biased and its obvious from himanshi's unfair eviction to asim's captaincy without any power with opposing captain for the very first time in bb just for asim. From negative promos of asim to reducing his screen space everything is biased. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla ki mu dukhai was the most uninteresting and boring

They shouldve edited that out

on purpose they r reducing Asims screen time because they r threatened by his popularity 

salay biased bb ke log

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rasili

Guys, please share your views who think the show is not biased. Thank you

they will never admit it because thry r BLIND 

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BB has always been biased towards the contestants they want to show in positive light and make them winner. Sometimes they are successful (eg. BB10), sometimes they are not (eg. BB9, BB7)

However, this BIAS rant started bc of all the unpunished physical violence 

Soon after audience and mostly fandoms that are effected with the bias have started being vocal. Now neutral viewers are also picking it up

As TM mentioned above, BB has been most biased on Asim. Even haters can't deny that