Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestar2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7GH0Plo7FZ/?igshid=1twylzbr0nvyc

Wow, Divya and Shikhar  Wedding - I cant wait to see how this happens 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Let's see how the episodes roll out...

So many things happening as per the BTS and promos.. and no clues on its sequences 😜

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Let's see how the episodes roll out...

So many things happening as per the BTS and promos.. and no clues on its sequences 😜

It’s probably all a big Shazish πŸ˜‚ 

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

It’s probably all a big Shazish πŸ˜‚ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»

Seeing Sana in black saree when Dishi is marrying but Dishi is the same party dress and maybe Dishi is marrying without informing Drikshit ☹️ and if Divi is going to cave after marriage to sacrifice why did she get married then...

So my logic is Dishi is married to open the cave.. they got married and was able to enter the cave.. and maybe it's been told one should sacrifice for sure and then Divi decides to go as in Dri vision... Though I don't want to think too much,, helpless 🀣🀣🀣🀣

saf7321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»

Seeing Sana in black saree when Dishi is marrying but Dishi is the same party dress and maybe Dishi is marrying without informing Drikshit ☹️ and if Divi is going to cave after marriage to sacrifice why did she get married then...

So my logic is Dishi is married to open the cave.. they got married and was able to enter the cave.. and maybe it's been told one should sacrifice for sure and then Divi decides to go as in Dri vision... Though I don't want to think too much,, helpless 🀣🀣🀣🀣

That is act6a good shout - I wouldn't be surprised if this what happens lol πŸ˜‚

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

That is act6a good shout - I wouldn't be surprised if this what happens lol πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚