Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

third class, cheap Woman , with NO Self Respect

no dignity, no shame , Worst contender of BB histry ..i regret the days i liked her ..she is the most Pethatic woman .. she still loves Paras

love ka wrd to use for her itself a shame .. she is self obsesssed and JEALOUS soul .. i so want COTW to expose her ..Innocent n she? evil intention n witch .. HATE her to the CORE

I agree 100% with you. She's beyond any level, too low. So cheap, trust me Rakhi sawant is much more respectable than her, it's a disgrace for Rakhi to be compared to her. 😳

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_raam

Bahot irritating h ab to over ho raha h hope ye time salman usko accha gyaan de wkv ab tolerate nahi ho raha uska fake drama ek limit honi chaiye 🀒

I doubt Salman will discourage her. I think channel will be very happy if a girl is ready to do her own bezzati happily, and that's loved by some too; they will give it more hawa πŸ˜ƒ

1117409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-sheik

She's cheap and vulgar.

Hey....any new fake rumors? That never ever come true. πŸ˜† "Insider".

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Shehnaz Gill has no principle & there's nothing good that you can associate with her personality.

#ShehnaazGill has Zero Good qualities; Be it in any dimension. She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.

She started with a tag of innocence & now she's turned into a completely out of principle human being. It's a disgrace of the word "Innocence" if used for her. She is sacrificing self respect & dignity to remain relevant in the show. She Should understand "No Means No" The way she is forcing Sid for affection, is simply derogatory for the dignity of any woman & wrong in many ways.

She's being pushed away, apart from said in words that, he doesn't like her and doesn't like to talk to her at all, but she is chasing him all around. Thats irritating the guy. That's also bad for the guy, bcoz that forces him to be violent when irritated beyond his limit, yet can't get rid of her. So Shukla is basically being irritated & suffocated by limiting his space to induce into applying force to put her off. If you approve this behavior, don't complain if he applies force to put her off for his breathing space.

Every person has deficiencies & in bigg boss house that's even more visible, but every person has some good qualities. But She is 100% deficient of any moral quality. She's the all time worst contestant. Even Veena Malik was loyal to her friend,

So today's target is shehnaaz gill....not rashmi??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

So today's target is shehnaaz gill....not rashmi??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HB I don't know what you think but I go by the episodes and discuss what they show. Last 2/3 days 90% of what I saw was Sana's antics, so enough content to make 10 threads, I only made a couple. If that's targeting for you, then that's it 😊

Tumhe kya problem, you should be happy if it's not Rashmi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

HB I don't know what you think but I go by the episodes and discuss what they show. Last 2/3 days 90% of what I saw was Sana's antics, so enough content to make 10 threads, I only made a couple. If that's targeting for you, then that's it 😊

Tumhe kya problem, you should be happy if it's not Rashmi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You made my day!!😳

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dislike her debasing herself and not respecting herself. Also her vulgar talks and all the kambal me fumble....

But she has shown her good heart many a times and she tries to talk to everyone and is unbiased when not influenced by SS. She isn't as mean as most others in BB13. Had she stayed away from the men - Shukla or Paras - she would be the best player here.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

But she has shown her good heart many a times and she tries to talk to everyone and is unbiased when not influenced by SS. She isn't as mean as most others in BB13. Had she stayed away from the men - Shukla or Paras - she would be the best player here.

Exactly if she stayed away from these men she could be the best player. She has a very good observation ability. And she observes each and every single person in the house without being biassed. When Rohit Shetty came she took---Sid as Hero, Rashmi as heroine , Asim the supporting character, Zariwala as the positive/negative person and Paras as the villain. Sahi toh hai. If Sid and Rashmi are hero-heroin sabse jayada misunderstanding create toh Paras ne hi kiya hai between these two. They had a civilized relationship when they came. Paras made it uncivilized . Instigated Rash first kuchh nehi hua toh Shukla ko kiya. And Shukla believed everything Paras told him. As he believes Rashmi still thinks of him and still in to him all the time. Sana knows these very well. Asim is playing the supporting actor. At first Sid bhai ko support kiya aab bhavi Rashmi ko support kaar raha hai. πŸ˜†

I was quiet surprised seeing her judgement. She sometimes seems like a wise philosopher. Baas yeh faltu drama chod de bahut aage jayegi yeh ladki. She keeps frndship to all and that is a very good quality too.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My god 😳 some folks in this thread really need to chill. It is a tv show and all the contestants, Sana included, are playing a game.

Some of the language used in the replies is not needed. Dont let if affect yourself so much. In a couple of months, you won’t even remember who Sana is.

P.S..I am not a Sana fan

Edited by Anna_kan - 4 years ago
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I used to like sana for her down to earth nature, she tries to be funny but now what i see is completely different person from her same behavior...

She didn't play any game, she hates aarti n mahira thats y she didn't agree to save them..

She wants to be in everyone's good books thats y she immediately patch up after every fight

She is literally seducing shukla to be with her so to make her feel that mahira is not alone who is getting attention from a guy.

Her amnesia in WKW is just to make salman laugh..

She is a self obsessed girl..

Bheek mangti hai shukla se k naraz mat ho & bolti hai pyar nahi hai..

Teenage girls do follow her on insta, tiktok... Uske antics bhi agar follow karenge toh bas katora leke boys k saamne khade rahenge..

She is giving a wrong message to young ppl