Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.- For a second I thought you were talking about Mahira.

So how are you going to define LOYAL Mahira on ditching Rashmi and Devo the people who gave their place to her in first finale?

Well that’s your opinion on Shehnaaz but then you find Mahira strong too 😳

What you call lies and betrayal we call it a game. And It will be lie when Shehnaaz says something and her actions her something else but Woh mu par bol karti hai unlike Ammi Dekh rahi hai 😳

The day she leaves Shukla mark my words the remaining positivity he has is because of her will be gone too. Warna PaHira ne toh Uska game Kharab kardia hai. And he knows this.

i pray she once show courage to leave SHUKLA n play her OWN so called strong game n she says na sab ko sekha dongi LOL over confidence ka truck .. i so wish she just part ways wth SHUKLA as thts wat i want hell irritating she is .. shukla has positivity inside him n we are seeing ths as Asim is away n no SidSim fight so both doing well n shukla has already given her shut up by showing her mirror

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Siya_raam

Aarti or iska comparison hi hi nahi sakta Aarti real h or Mahira ko bolti h ki paras ke bina uska kuch nahi reality to ye hain ke uska game sid ke bina 0 h 🀣

dosro ko nasehat khud miyan fasehat

act before u preach SHAHNAZ jee

hathi k daant khanay k or dekhanay k or

sidnaz # sale krti hai LOL

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.- For a second I thought you were talking about Mahira.

So how are you going to define LOYAL Mahira on ditching Rashmi and Devo the people who gave their place to her in first finale?

Well that’s your opinion on Shehnaaz but then you find Mahira strong too 😳

What you call lies and betrayal we call it a game. And It will be a lie when Shehnaaz says something and her actions her something else but Woh mu par bol karti hai unlike Ammi Dekh rahi hai 😳

The day she leaves Shukla mark my words the remaining positivity he has is because of her will be gone too. Warna PaHira ne toh Uska game Kharab kardia hai. And he knows this.

If a fan of Sana understands only after one sec, my mission is achieved and it shows I have been able to show the truth to a diehard fan of Sana 😊

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

No means β€œknow” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You do β€œknow” what this means right? πŸ˜†

Very intelligent post πŸ˜ƒ

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Very intelligent post πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you but not as intelligent as yours 😳

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just because she's behind your PaHira now, she's your next targetπŸ˜†

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bada maza aa raha hain iss thread pe. All Shukla fans who thought Sana was cute and adorable and sweet and bachchi suddenly start hating her because of Shukla's violent behavior towards her and the backlash he is receiving on SM. Thode din tak toh strong independent thi yeh according to you all lol

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Just because she's behind your PaHira now, she's your next targetπŸ˜†

LoL behind PaHira ? ?

She was after for last three months and she still is, what's new for me in there? 😊

I think she just finally got completely exposed her dirty character, sealed & stamped officially to be what I described. She lost all her covers under which she was playing. I thank Sid for exposing this character. She will only humiliate herself from here on πŸ˜ƒ

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Thank you but not as intelligent as yours 😳

Thanks for the complement 😎

Since you don't have any disagreements except typos, I'll consider you agree to the post in totality. Thanks for agreeing 😊

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Paras is the worst one now. He played game with Akansha first, then Rashmi-Devo, next Sana-Mahira. One gal has to stand up. Sana is standing and giving the jawab. As a gal.........I am with Sana. Paras cheated with Sana saying he will flip the game if Sana joins Shukla. Sana obeyed him. What did Paras do? He broke Asim-Sid's frndship and took Asim's place, betrayed with Rashmi-Devo and now insulting Sana calling her jealous. Sana is not jealous. She is hurt. Not because of Pahira love story...........but the way Paras used her. This is what making her angry now. I think Paras knows that very well.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago