Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

414081 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: R.K.O

geez u such a kid ..biggest idiot on the forumšŸ¤£ there is a reason to write ..or u such a dumb a@@ ..coz mods cough cough ....go lick ur favs thats what u do fag šŸ‘šŸ¼if not learn from that parents too

keep crying cause i cant understand what you wrote and i doubt anyone can maybe go back to school before you start shit with me and dont worry im not scared you on the other hand.... the fact that you have to censor what you say tells me alot šŸ˜‚

homie you dragged my parents in this first... so how about you go lick your favs or go learn from your dad or mom if they know how to... based on the way you type your probably all illiterate f****

ohhh and just outta curiosity.. do you know what a fag is??

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

You may read my post to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

Slxt shaming has nothing to do with my post, then I wouldn't have placed Veena Malik above her.

It's about dignity and self respect.

You are pointing fingers at her character. Saying stuff like not even married woman offer themselves to their hubby like that.

That's s***shaming in any book.

Why not point fingers at Mahira beta and also the two men in question too then?

Cuz it takes two to tango, and Shezu isn't exactly dancing around n making music on her own.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana is the best girl out there. Clear as real. Flip bhi marti hai to bolti hai sare aam.

She has her insecurities, problems and isnt ashamed to admit it . Thats who real ppl are.

That's doesn't make her characterless .

Makes her character more.šŸ˜Ž

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Shehnaz Gill has no principle & there's nothing good that you can associate with her character.

#ShehnaazGill has Zero Character qualities; Be it in any dimension. She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.

She started with a tag of innocence & now she's turned into a completely characterless human being. It's a disgrace of the word "Innocence" if used for her. She literally offers herself to Sid, in the name of manaoying. She does things, Even a married woman will be ashamed of doing, sacrificing self respect & dignity to convince a husband.

She does everything vile & derogatory in the name of flipper. Playing game is alright but the game that exposes you as a Zero morality human being, should be rejected by the public, who cares a little about some fundamental principles in a human being.

Every person has deficiencies & in bigg boss house that's even more visible, but every person has some basic character qualities despite some deficiencies. But she is 100% deficient of any moral quality. She's the all time worst. Even Veena Malik was loyal to her friend,

Honestly, this post is not wanted. While I personally cant stand Sana and the Sidnaz crap....targetting her alone is wrong. Plus some of the language here is pathetic.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ek taraf people talk about progress and on the other hand they will jump on the bandwagon to s*** women the first chance they get.

I donā€™t get it what has Shehnaaz done to receive such harsh criticism? Oh yes sheā€™s playing the game khulam Khulla others donā€™t have guts hide behind Ammi Dekh rahi hai yet their love bites appear magically šŸ˜³

I have always said these will repeat these again- Paras two timings is ignored. Shuklaā€™s romance with every other girl is hailed by his fans. Asim perusing engaged women is considered cute by the forum. Mahira the second woman is considered morally superior. Devoleena fake flirting, seating on Shuklaā€™s lap and all is called entertaining, Rashmi selling her personal life is termed as strong, And Himanshi who is considered classy is khullam khulla supporting Asimanshi forgetting 9 years of relationshipšŸ‘.Bringing each otherā€™s parents in fights, violence, cusses etc people are considered morally high then Iā€™m glad Shehnaaz is not classy.

She is what sheā€™s and donā€™t hide or pretend, if that makes her characterless then so be it. Because public support tells a different story.

And I donā€™t get it what does forum has to do anything with what she does. Bhai tumhara kya jaraha hai? Donā€™t like it skip it, bandar kya jaane adrak ka sawad.

If calling her characterless makes you and your favs superiors so 2 mins ki Khushi lelo. Because Shehnaaz will go down in the history of one the best contestant and smartest players.

IMO people call someone characterless when the other person is not living up to the definitions of how you want them to be.

Iā€™m so done with this forum labelling Shehnaaz as characterless. To all those morally superior people with their morally superior favs- Tell me how is this different than the society you blame of expecting women to behave in a certain way?

In Shehnaaz own words ā€œBaaki saare charactermore haiā€

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Ek taraf people talk about progress and on the other hand they will jump on the bandwagon to s*** women the first chance they get.

I donā€™t get it what has Shehnaaz done to receive such harsh criticism? Oh yes sheā€™s playing the game khulam Khulla others donā€™t have guts hide behind Ammi Dekh rahi hai yet their love bites appear magically šŸ˜³

I have always said these will repeat these again- Paras two timings is ignored. Shuklaā€™s romance with every other girl is hailed by his fans. Asim perusing engaged women is considered cute by the forum. Mahira the second woman is considered morally superior. Devoleena fake flirting, seating on Shuklaā€™s lap and all is called entertaining, Rashmi selling her personal life is termed as strong, And Himanshi who is considered classy is khullam khulla supporting Asimanshi forgetting 9 years of relationshipšŸ‘.Bringing each otherā€™s parents in fights, violence, cusses etc people are considered morally high then Iā€™m glad Shehnaaz is not classy.

She is what sheā€™s and donā€™t hide or pretend, if that makes her characterless then so be it. Because public support tells a different story.

And I donā€™t get it what does forum has to do anything with what she does. Bhai tumhara kya jaraha hai? Donā€™t like it skip it, bandar kya jaane adrak ka sawad.

If calling her characterless makes you and your favs superiors so 2 mins ki Khushi lelo. Because Shehnaaz will go down in the history of one the best contestant and smartest players.

IMO people call someone characterless when the other person is not living up to the definitions of how you want them to be.

Iā€™m so done with this forum labelling Shehnaaz as characterless. To all those morally superior people with their morally superior favs- Tell me how is this different than the society you blame of expecting women to behave in a certain way?

I LOVE YOU FOR VOICING OUT MY OPINION IN EXACTLY THE SAME WORDSšŸ‘

@TM, your shamelessly punky post is gutter than the words you've used in your post.. criticize karna hai tw so it constructively.. there is no need to assassinate anybody!! baki Sana jesi bhi hai jo bhi hai her fans and support prove what she is not haters like you!

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

You are pointing fingers at her character. Saying stuff like not even married woman offer themselves to their hubby like that.

That's s***shaming in any book.

Why not point fingers at Mahira beta and also the two men in question too then?

Cuz it takes two to tango, and Shezu isn't exactly dancing around n making music on her own.

There is a difference, no body else is running after a guy yelling, take me. There's no problem in consensual sex even, it's forcing.

If a guy was going after a girl doing what she's doing, I'm sure you would Shane him for that. Like shouting "No Means No" that's applicable for men too. Have some dignity.

That's just one chapter of a human character. I have mentioned about ten others, why not talk about those.

Dyaan I didn't want to make the post only about her forced physical behavior, other character qualities matter as much or much more.

Loyalty to friends & betraying friends etc are much more heinous than her forcing on Sid. No pyaar, no friendship & no loyalty but forcing for romance or even Worse is defined as something else, I didn't want to go to that place in this post.

Her character and conduct is not even comparable to anyone else, bcoz It's Zero. šŸ˜Š

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sana is the best girl out there. Clear as real. Flip bhi marti hai to bolti hai sare aam.

She has her insecurities, problems and isnt ashamed to admit it . Thats who real ppl are.

That's doesn't make her characterless .

Makes her character more.šŸ˜Ž

Word! Couldn't agree more.

Shezu is who she is and makes no bones about it. She's as real as it gets. Her insecurities her possessiveness, her attention seeking. She puts her hands upto it and isn't ashamed to admit it.

Atleast she's not doing this 'ammi dekh rahi hai' dirama and then chupke se under kambal having the need to do chipka chipki or whatever.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ I was going to ignore this thread as another of many similar but I am glad I didn't because of your post.

Sana is unpredictable and non -conformist which can be the worst sort of traits in a woman for a lot of people and the other interesting thing is people want to see her with their favourites and when she goes against them people start issuing her character certificates.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok sana is not characterleas as tm is saying but she is not the best girl out there either. šŸ˜†