Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

414081 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: R.K.O

n who the f@@@ r u to judge him ..if u don't like the post don't read or comment ..don't personally attack a member for his opinion

and who the f*** are you to randomly jump in the middle lol sooo your friend here can talk about someone's character and i... can't tell her she's wrong lmao

whats wrong with you??

and his opinion on what?? someone's character

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too feel very sad and disgusted at the way Sana throws herself at Shukla. She needs to keep her respect for herself and her family. Cant believe women can be so frustratedsmiley22

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

great.. then you can stfu cause clearly your brain doesn't work. Your dumbass does know she's a real person.... right?? :D

I don't care about your opinions πŸ˜ƒ

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ

My feeling r same like u really she is DISGUSTING

414081 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I don't care about your opinions πŸ˜ƒ

lol its a fact she's a real person lmaooooo haha not my opinion.

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and who the f*** are you to randomly jump in the middle lol sooo your friend here can talk about someone's character and i... can't tell her she's wrong lmao

whats wrong with you??

lol coz idiots like u need to be quoted

...its a open forum u deep shiet ..talk about urself first attacking members for no reason ..has ur parents didn't taught u manners ?.. A@@hole

414081 thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.K.O

lol coz idiots like u need to be quoted

...its a open forum u deep shiet ..talk about urself first attacking members for no reason ..has ur parents didn't taught u manners ?.. A@@hole

The fact that you are talking about a girl character tells me that your parents didnt teach you manners dipshit...

lmao and its dipshit lmao not deep shiet, either you don't know English and are illiterate or you don't have the guts to say it.

fake a** B***** mannnnn

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar Punky didn't expect this from you. Like seriously? I always thought of you as humorous, sensible, intelligent, mature poster.

If s*** shaming is the way to go, then don't forget to s***/character shame Mahira beta and her BF Ramu kaka out too.

Ammi dekh rahi hai kar kar ke Chipkali beta bhi wahi same kar rahi hai chipka chipki and kambal mein fumbling. Both are glued to each others arse all day long be it in bed or even when awake everywhere they are chipking onto one another too. Doing chumma chaati 24/7.Betaji ji pretends mat kar mat kar, par mann hi mann she's like, aur kar, aur kar. 🀒

And don't forget the love bite betaji got and tried to cover it up as allergy. πŸ˜‰

Mujhe hairaani iss baat pe hai ke even in this day n age the youth of today can think like this and be this blind in worship for some celeb/contestant that they go as far to go on character of a woman.

Is it only Shezu that's offered herself? What about Shukla? He's just as much involved in this grinding/humping sessions or whatever you folks like to call it.

Mard hai toh free pass mil jaata hai kya unko??

You not going to character/s*** shame him too kya?? Same goes for Paras. He does the same. Throws himself at Chipkali beta too.

UN dono ka bhi character certificate chaap do ji.

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yaar Punky didn't expect this from you. Like seriously? I airways thought of you as humorous, sensible, intelligent mature poster.

If s*** shaming is the way to go, then don't forget to s***/character shame Mahira beta and her BF Ramu kaka out too.

Ammi dekh rahi hai kar kar ke Chipkali beta bhi wahi same kar rahi hai chipka chipki and kambal mein fumbling. Both are glued to each others arse all day long be it in bed or even when awake everywhere they are chipking onto one another too. Doing chumma chaati 24/7.Betaji ji pretends mat kar mat kar, par mann hi mann she's like, aur kar, aur kar. 🀒

And don't forget the love bite betaji got and tried to cover it up as allergy. πŸ˜‰

Mujhe hairaani iss baat pe hai ke even in this day n age the youth of today can think like this and be this blind in worship for some celeb/contestant that they go as far to go on character of a woman.

Is it only Shezu that's offered herself? What about Shukla? He's just as much involved in this grinding/humping sessions or whatever you folks like to call it.

Mard hai toh free pass mil jaata hai kya unko??

You not going to character/s*** shame him too kya?? Same goes for Paras. He does the same. Throws himself at Chipkali beta too.

UN dono ka bhi character certificate chaap do ji.

You may read my post to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

Slxt shaming has nothing to do with my post, then I wouldn't have placed Veena Malik above her.

It's about dignity and self respect.

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The fact that you are talking about a girl character tells me that your parents didnt teach you manners dipshit...

lmao and its dipshit lmao not deep shiet, either you don't know English and are illiterate or you don't have the guts to say it.

fake a** B***** mannnnn

geez u such a kid ..biggest idiot on the forum🀣 there is a reason to write ..or u such a dumb a@@ ..coz mods cough cough ....go lick ur favs thats what u do fag πŸ‘πŸΌif not learn from that parents too