Shehnaz Gill Doesn't Have Any Character At All

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaz Gill has no principle & there's nothing good that you can associate with her character.

#ShehnaazGill has Zero Character qualities; Be it in any dimension. She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.

She started with a tag of innocence & now she's turned into a completely characterless human being. It's a disgrace of the word "Innocence" if used for her. She literally offers herself to Sid, in the name of manaoying. She does things, Even a married woman will be ashamed of doing, sacrificing self respect & dignity to convince a husband.

She does everything vile & derogatory in the name of flipper. Playing game is alright but the game that exposes you as a Zero morality human being, should be rejected by the public, who cares a little about some fundamental principles in a human being.

Every person has deficiencies & in bigg boss house that's even more visible, but every person has some basic character qualities despite some deficiencies. But she is 100% deficient of any moral quality. She's the all time worst. Even Veena Malik was loyal to her friend,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s really not cool to write about someone’s character at all!

414081 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Shehnaz Gill has no principle & there's nothing good that you can associate with her character.

#ShehnaazGill has Zero Character qualities; Be it in any dimension. She Lies, Backstabs, Betrays, Jealous, selfish, Disloyal, Pretentious, Fake & extremely indecent.

She started with a tag of innocence & now she's turned into a completely characterless human being. It's a disgrace of the word "Innocence" if used for her. She literally offers herself to Sid, in the name of manaoying. She does things, Even a married woman will be ashamed of doing, sacrificing self respect & dignity to convince a husband.

She does everything vile & derogatory in the name of flipper. Playing game is alright but the game that exposes you as a Zero morality human being, should be rejected by the public, who cares a little about some fundamental principles in a human being.

Every person has deficiencies & in bigg boss house that's even more visible, but every person has some basic character qualities despite some deficiencies. But she is 100% deficient of any moral quality. She's the all time worst. Even Veena Malik was loyal to her friend,

You're making your self look bad and who the f*** are you to be judging someone else. Narrow-minded and disgusting. You showed what type of person you are by making this type of post.

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

You're making your self look bad and who the **** are you to be judging someone else. Narrow-minded and disgusting. You showed what type of person you are by making this type of post.

Who the f*** are you to tell me, as if I care what you think of me lol 😃

I'm allowed to judge a contestant's character, in case you didn't know. lol 😂

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

You're making your self look bad and who the f*** are you to be judging someone else. Narrow-minded and disgusting. You showed what type of person you are by making this type of post.

n who the f@@@ r u to judge him ..if u don't like the post don't read or comment ..don't personally attack a member for his opinion
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

It’s really not cool to write about someone’s character at all!

Read the post to find out what character I'm talking about. More over, who told you it's not good to talk about someone's character? We are doing it every day.

If you call a person liar, you are talking about her character.

Character isn't limited to one's sexual conduct only. 😊

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol !! IF hai ya moral science ki class !!!!!!

414081 thumbnail

Who the f*** are you to tell me, as if I care what you think of me lol 😃

I'm allowed to judge a contestant's character lol 😂

great.. then you can stfu cause clearly your brain doesn't work. Your dumbass does know she's a real person.... right?? :D

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

agreed one of the worst contestant in BB history ..even arti is better nowadays then this leech
rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is sleazy and dirty. Both her and her master such eyesores.