Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No one watches this show now it's running for 5 🤪 on Twitter 🤣 Stupidest channel  n stupidest producer why cant they replace namit he looks so ridiculous  n makes a joke out of each n every scene  shashank funeral see caps of his expression 🤣 you will die laughing 🤡

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No problem. We have ready-made excuse na? 
“Good content shows don’t get TRP” 

Like seriously people? This is a good content show? They are showing all the crap that I have seen in thousands of other shows. Only difference is that all this shit is happening in a hospital backdrop. Actually that is what is making things even more ridiculous. Doctors are doing every thing than attending to patients. 
God save the patients of Sanjivani where doctors are busy in marriages and mehendi and doing sexy sensuous dance to seduce co-doctors and stalking and harassing a co-doctor in the name of love (I mean mistress-wala love) 
God knows why they shifted time to 6:30 ! This show is getting 0.9 at 7:30 and any guess what it will get at 6:30? Aur zaleel hona hai kya? 
Best thing would be to end the show so that the actor and fans can move on. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In sanjavni 2 they did show  doctor attending patient like   all nurse doctor becomes serious about patient when injured in bridge collapse 

They have shown  how person becomes evil to save his own child life like  stealing  heart transplant

They are showing how a cfo vardhaan  want to destroy  a doctor career for his personal revenge  . They are showing medical issues    but draw back  cannot show properly  how to start medical issues ant how to end a medical issues   that is why  cannot bind audicience to the show 

And also acting of  male lead  and iconic characters Dr shashank  ha been destroyed these are reasons of low trp 

Like We can see  from 23 rd dec 2019   to 27 dec  2019 track  in that track    they have shown medical issues in a very effective way   good acting   was therethriller   medical issue was start in proper way and end proper way  hence that is why trp increase last week 

. If sanjavni show  any medical issues with proper beginning and proper ending   plus with proper acting then trp will increase 

Like they have  shown  marriage in hospital  ok no one do marriage in hospital  but since it is serial I gave some liberty of creation to director 

But marriage keeping  but jis Jessica ko cancer hai used shaadi e hone key baad Jessica keancer state ke baare mein  khuch  dikhaya hi nahi    .Jessica  ko shaadi keep baad  hospital mein regular check up   lete nahi dikhaya and here cvs lost it 

My main things if cvs showing any medical issues show it properly  and please  don't bring forcefully change in any character

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In sanjavni 2 they did show  doctor attending patient like   all nurse doctor becomes serious about patient when injured in bridge collapse 

They have shown  how person becomes evil to save his own child life like  stealing  heart transplant

They are showing how a cfo vardhaan  want to destroy  a doctor career for his personal revenge  . They are showing medical issues    but draw back  cannot show properly  how to start medical issues ant how to end a medical issues   that is why  cannot bind audicience to the show 

And also acting of  male lead  and iconic characters Dr shashank  ha been destroyed these are reasons of low trp 

Like We can see  from 23 rd dec 2019   to 27 dec  2019 track  in that track    they have shown medical issues in a very effective way   good acting   was therethriller   medical issue was start in proper way and end proper way  hence that is why trp increase last week 

. If sanjavni show  any medical issues with proper beginning and proper ending   plus with proper acting then trp will increase 

Like they have  shown  marriage in hospital  ok no one do marriage in hospital  but since it is serial I gave some liberty of creation to director 

But marriage keeping  but jis Jessica ko cancer hai used shaadi e hone key baad Jessica keancer state ke baare mein  khuch  dikhaya hi nahi    .Jessica  ko shaadi keep baad  hospital mein regular check up   lete nahi dikhaya and here cvs lost it 

My main things if cvs showing any medical issues show it properly  and please  don't bring forcefully change in any character

Do you really think you can call this show a ‘medical drama’? Most of the time it is all about extra marital affair of Sid and Ishani. Sorry, I don’t find a married man running behind another woman in the name of love amusing in any way. It is abhorrent. 

Second, there is this contrived Vardhan revenge crap. Is this a hospital or what? Very convoluted dynamics between doctors. And then Sid being Shanky”s son and all. And this stupid Assa madam, her irritating accent and her silly planning and plotting! 
Now if despite all this you want me to call this show a unique one which is completely logical and is a ‘good content’ show, sorry I should be a retard to say that. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Medical show does not mean that  they  have to  always show doctor doctor doing surgery  

It is  fiction serial not  documentary serial that    only details of  hospital functioning   doctor job is shown in serial 

Another  thing medical drama does not mean   creattve has to show  only doctor doing surgery  in hospital.   Medical drama means  to show  what  professional problem face by doctor  due to enimity 

But    I do agree   medical issues are  not execute propely  in this serial 

Most of time medical issues are shown half baked  in this serial    even most of track whether medical issues  even  , personal life  even revenge every thing is half baked   and also  another problem is that cvs start any new track   suddenly   from middle  and leave   old track  half baked     that  is why  could not able to enjoy new track   because old track  is half baked 

Like for for eg they left luxury ward half baked  and suddenly  showing other new track whether logical or illogical   which we could not enjoy  because  we want s answer what   is inside luxury ward  . Unless cvs   give  full proper answer of luxury ward  we will not enjoy new track  even it is logical

Another thing  I just want don't bring uncesssaryuncesssary and forceful  track  just to move story  like making  Dr sid son of Dr shashank  and also   please don't bring any track which has no conclusion    and balancing of medical life and personal life is important

BTW aasha  track has ended since Dr ishani saved  Dr aasha lfe by taking bullet  on herself  so Dr aasha ask forgiveness  from Dr ishani and dr sid and  Dr aasha left city   after announcing that     our marriage  was fake   . Actually there was no marriage between Dr sid and Dr aasha

Dr aasha become positive  after ishani saved aasha life

Another thing u can check my earlier post I was also against  married man sid running behind  a woman  I  was also against  sid being married man forcing  himself  on ishan i inspte how many times ishani refuse him  and  I have also repeatedly said many times  Dr sid as son of  Dr shashank is very illogical thing b

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago