Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TattleTale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for a good laugh🤣🤣early in the morning, my friend ( please tell us how to address you ). This is amazing. I needed this after a few emotional days😃 and still ongoing.

I agree with almost everything you said here, verbatim. Definitely the ILU's between saas and bahu, another eye-roll worthy- these days I am not even batting an eye for this. It is like both of them are trying sooo hard to make the other buy in🤔

Happy to be of service, normally your posts do just the same for me ⭐️. You can call me Sasha. Will try my best to keep those laughs going for u, but seeing how Sonakshi makes it so easy I won't have to try so hard afterall 🤔

The ILU's are really OTT and forced, what makes it worse is that she has never been shown to say the same to her own mother who no matter how materialistic and mean she may have been towards Sona has always stood up for her when it has mattered. Veena Mumma has only made promises but her backing has always been a matter of convenience, she has never stood her ground especially in front of her double dhol patidev.

In todays's episode after the big revelation, I just wish that in addition to telling Sona "kisi se kuch mat kehna" bechara Rohit should have instead specified "kisi se kuch mat kehna aur kuch karne ki koshish bhi mat karna". Last time it seems Sona could not control herself when she saw a 'dead' Pooja, now toh its her Mumma, socho toh kya karegi? He left an opening for her and knowing how her character thinks that only she is capable of solving it all, she will break open that door only

Am also confused now if chupa rustam Naren is aware that Pooja is his daughter or not? Cause during the prenup time YK tells him something about how he helped him before no questions asked. So if he does know then he knew that Rani was the fake mother and played along with Nishi and YK...ab bada actor aur dramebaaz kaun? And if he doesn't know then what is the mystery of the thank you letter which Pooja's father wrote to Nishi at the time of adoption? The letter which Akash Chachu found and asked Nishi for an explanation and so did Pooja....btw makers and Chachu forgot about this. Had Nishi always planned on getting some fake mother drama going if and when the need arises so much so that this letter was prepared so much in advance or whattttttttt dimag ka dahi ban gaya hai mera

And who and what is this new meow wala angle they r gonna start next week? It was not Mahesh back from jail for sure, looked like some red tikka wala gabbar. Arey yaar becharon ko kuch karne ka mauka toh doh let them lay the foundation for the cricket team atleast before meowing in 🤬

TattleTale thumbnail

Charu, have you watched the episode yet ? It is as hilarious as Tattle tale described🤣. Sona comes in to wish Rohit and eat cake with him for New Year , but it is as if Parvati's spirit simply grabs over as she takes in the scene of Rani holding on to Rohit's feet and him declining whatever she is asking her. She made her sign some papers, who knows those could be some other poor soul's consent papers for a complicated valve surgery But sign, she made her do👍🏼 Then my monkey brain digs up dirt and asks, what exactly are they having her sign? Ke she is not Pooji's birth mother? Uske liye toh aur bhi scientific approaches hain na? Or are they making her sign that she got 10L in exchange for the drama? That would be too stupid and implicating themselves, nahin? Kuch bhi sign karalein, how will they stop a manipulative person if she truly wants to manipulate Pooji? Endlessly confused.

But, I agree, how much ever I might crib, this still is as realistic as it gets, barring Sona. I can understand most of the characters' point of view if I twist myself. BUT SONA'S, I guess I am in a totally different zone💔of vermin, I simply don't get her.

Plus, not sure why Naren is enraged with that lovable Ajeeth. Woh three legged wala khel kisi aur se khela hogain the past, and he didn't want those atrocious memories now with Veena.

Just wanted to let you know I loved your other post, where you highlighted the scene between Rohit and Sona about no mauka and hence didn't tell. Here is the mauka and now get going👍🏼❤️It is sooo true, the makers are not giving them dragged out misunderstandings. I will give it to them👏

Exactly 🤣How did she even see those papers and figure out their purpose with just a dhamakedar entry.

Her claim to recognising when people are putting up an act.....excuse me Sona where were these skills when Rani started all the rona dhona drama? Tabhi u were on a green tea and samosa break kya? It took you so long to figure out she has been conning you 👎🏼

And yes maybe the 3 legged khel with Malabar hill aunty is something Naren doesn't want to recall isi liye the outburst 😡 perhaps its the last game they played before they parted ways.

Makers are not giving Ronakshi mauka for hanky panky plus Sona does not seem too interested too, its always Rohit who is more proactive...she is always making Mumma or kitchen or shooting or or or excuses, they need a hum tum ek kamre main bandh ho aur chabi kho jaye wala track

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

yes dear me too here in mili's topic😊

😃🤗👍🏼

Ronakshi Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum GIF - Ronakshi KahaanHumKahaanTum KHKT GIFs

Word Count: 0

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Charu, have you watched the episode yet ? It is as hilarious as Tattle tale described🤣. Sona comes in to wish Rohit and eat cake with him for New Year , but it is as if Parvati's spirit simply grabs over as she takes in the scene of Rani holding on to Rohit's feet and him declining whatever she is asking her. She made her sign some papers, who knows those could be some other poor soul's consent papers for a complicated valve surgery But sign, she made her do👍🏼 Then my monkey brain digs up dirt and asks, what exactly are they having her sign? Ke she is not Pooji's birth mother? Uske liye toh aur bhi scientific approaches hain na? Or are they making her sign that she got 10L in exchange for the drama? That would be too stupid and implicating themselves, nahin? Kuch bhi sign karalein, how will they stop a manipulative person if she truly wants to manipulate Pooji? Endlessly confused.

But, I agree, how much ever I might crib, this still is as realistic as it gets, barring Sona. I can understand most of the characters' point of view if I twist myself. BUT SONA'S, I guess I am in a totally different zone💔of vermin, I simply don't get her.

Plus, not sure why Naren is enraged with that lovable Ajeeth. Woh three legged wala khel kisi aur se khela hogain the past, and he didn't want those atrocious memories now with Veena.

Just wanted to let you know I loved your other post, where you highlighted the scene between Rohit and Sona about no mauka and hence didn't tell. Here is the mauka and now get going👍🏼❤️It is sooo true, the makers are not giving them dragged out misunderstandings. I will give it to them👏

I abs love your posts 🤗 Thy t so well balanced and to the point..something which I always strive to do but fall short 😆

I agree with both the viewpoints..for and against sona..that's how she is , it's her journey ..so may be with time and experiences she will be more like how we want a modern city girl to be..no, not a girl but a bahu 😆

N I agree she shouldn't meddle too much into knowing these secrets and then "doing" something about it..the scene should have ended with "rohit, I understand you may have your reasons which you need not disclose , share it with me if you're comfortable , either ways I will always support you" . You're so right , this secret is not about him but his mom who he doesnt wanna hurt ..there isnt one right or wrong thing to do here..rohit is correct, sans the rani drama 😆But that was nishi bhua😆

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

ITV FLs are all powerful and all knowing, they can snoop, do detective work, bake cakes, make home remedies, make breakfast for 12 people single handedly, go to work which is minimum 2 hours away in intense traffic and shoot the whole day and come back looking impossibly fresh with not a hair out of place, then start detective work once again or lecturing people endlessly and solving all problems with no help from anyone!

Compared to all this, connecting the dots and realising the whole truth just by looking into hubby's eyes is nothing for them ! Piece of cake !!

PS - I wish all we married women had these super psychic powers when it comes to our husbands 😆

Lol what u said is true 👍🏼

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Doc, first off thank you👍🏼I feel honored.

Secondly, I never disown anybody😈- now that ought to frighten you out of your wits😃Just kidding..... I always like a debate and am ready to hear out other perspectives. Sometimes, the way a person expresses something, makes so much sense and makes me understand the view point👍🏼

About being critical😭Ouch..... that hurts💔. But, agree I am a forever skeptic and will complain a lot if something is irritating me. Character Sona never resonated with me, except during the time when Rohit accuses her of diverting him during Raima's birthday. She is hurting a lot from the harsh words spoken to her, but still drags her weight along, she doesn't sit and sulk, even goes out to help him with what she can( gets him access to the church ). That is the only time I truly appreciated her grit and integrity. After that, somehow, the show lost her, the true Sona and is more into showcasing her mahanta rather than focus on her integrity, her strength, her true self. She gives in to any and everybody, she melts with minimal manipulation. In other words, she has become more Parvati than Sona.

As far as Rohit goes, I always could relate to him for different reasons. I shared his sarcasm and his astonishment in the initial days. But, he was lost to me when he became this chauvinistic guy who would degrade Sona about her profession, almost bordering on class and such😡. I totally lost the connect. But now, he has become more of a balanced, reasonable guy, clear in his thoughts and actions, supportive and accommodating as a husband. He acts mostly as I expect him to react to circumstances.

As for whether we can demand our spouses for a full disclosure. I have mixed feelings about this. Let me present Rohit's perspective the way I see it. This is not to change your mind, but what I am looking at. His truth is BIG, this can devastate the people around him, the whole foundation of Pooji's life will be taken down to smithereens, her whole life is now a sham as is Veena's. Secondly, Veena will be humiliated to no end having put up with a disloyal husband for 21 years, living in a dreamland that she is the center of his universe, when in fact, she is simply a part of the Venn diagram😭 Even if Sona is the greatest soul walking this planet, why would he want Sona to know this ugly fact about his dad? Bechari beti Sona ke dil nahin toot jaathi against Papa Naren? Can beti look papa in the eye again? What if the greatest soul Sona is sooo fed up with saas Veena 5 years from now with whatever it might be, may be from lectures about being a good biwi or a husband-wife relationship, wouldn't Sona then look down at Veena with some degree of ridicule- look who is giving the advice, so on and so forth? Doesn't Rohit want to protect his mamma from that ridicule however miniscule that might be. I don't know if this is what he was thinking, but what I mean is the truth is not simply HIS to freely and easily share. Sona needs to respect his space and boundaries each person has. Why then doesn't she demand the same disclosure from her sister and mother who are in effect extensions of herself if you think about it. They were with her for 30 years. I also don't like her harping on " my family" to Suman, that seems to be too insensitive for a soul like Sona.

For good or bad, he made such a decision to make a fragile peace of barely putting up with his dad. He is not a guy who doesn't understand the nuances of life or when to disclose the truth or the repercussions of such a disclosure, so why not trust him and let him deal with it however he wants to or whenever he wants to unravel it. If he needs help, he will come to her, believe me. But you( not you, Sona ) can't simply push him to tell her EVERYTHING. When she questions about him trusting her, that raises the question of her trust in his judgement too🤔 Sometimes the skeletons in our closets are only for us to play with and dispose them off as we wish to.

Anyway, bahut zyada hogaya from my side🤔. Sorry, once I get going, it becomes difficult to stop😲Another bad quality. I apologize in advance if I confused you.

Have a great day, my friend😃

What more can I write .u echoed my exact thoughts 👍🏼

Sona is becoming too intrusive .why is she so much interested in other people business.why can't she restrict herself to her hubby and her family suman and pari

Trust me a woman who has a job does not have time to be concerned about more than their hubby and children and utmost their birth mom dad and sister brother ..they don't have time to deal with every prob of husband family

She is like parvathi ..every where overwhelming

If she is so psychic to know about naren being the dad why can't she look in to pari eyes and know her dirty affair .

Me too wish I have the psychic powers to look in to hubby eyes and know the truth .how I wish 🤣

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TattleTale

Exactly 🤣How did she even see those papers and figure out their purpose with just a dhamakedar entry.

Her claim to recognising when people are putting up an act.....excuse me Sona where were these skills when Rani started all the rona dhona drama? Tabhi u were on a green tea and samosa break kya? It took you so long to figure out she has been conning you 👎🏼

And yes maybe the 3 legged khel with Malabar hill aunty is something Naren doesn't want to recall isi liye the outburst 😡 perhaps its the last game they played before they parted ways.

Makers are not giving Ronakshi mauka for hanky panky plus Sona does not seem too interested too, its always Rohit who is more proactive...she is always making Mumma or kitchen or shooting or or or excuses, they need a hum tum ek kamre main bandh ho aur chabi kho jaye wala track

Hmm she has become typical itv bahu who shuns from.romance when hubby approaches

Some one this forum said ..that Sona is realistic bcos she does not run away when hubby approaches

But from last few episodes she is doing that only i.e clearly her face is like she is waiting for some interruption to come when Rohit approaches her

And why they r not going to honeymoon

She can do extra shifts and go some where for one week .it's not at all hard

What is this stupidity ..love marriage and no consummation hmm at least other serials it's not mutual love marriage and so they extend consummation

But here it has become a joke

justlife thumbnail

I think the only reason Sona was so upset is because she was made to believe in another reality. Yes, there need to be boundaries even in a marriage. But I don't think anyone has the right to deceive their partner in any manner. You don't want to share something? Okay, say it upfront. Don't bring in fake mothers or be a part of such plans to hide it. That is unfair. Sona's anger is completely justified. Like I have said before, one has the right to keep secrets or not share every minute detail with their spouse, but once you involve them in that mess, knowingly or unknowingly - they can't be kept in the dark.

I am married too, and if my husband doesn't want to share something, I respect it. But that doesn't mean he will lead me on to believe something else just to sidetrack me. That's manipulation - which is just as bad as being self-righteous.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlife

I think the only reason Sona was so upset is because she was made to believe in another reality. Yes, there need to be boundaries even in a marriage. But I don't think anyone has the right to deceive their partner in any manner. You don't want to share something? Okay, say it upfront. Don't bring in fake mothers or be a part of such plans to hide it. That is unfair. Sona's anger is completely justified. Like I have said before, one has the right to keep secrets or not share every minute detail with their spouse, but once you involve them in that mess, knowingly or unknowingly - they can't be kept in the dark.

I am married too, and if my husband doesn't want to share something, I respect it. But that doesn't mean he will lead me on to believe something else just to sidetrack me. That's manipulation - which is just as bad as being self-righteous.

I agree with u .i.posted this so many days back but then some said it's yk Nishi manipulation and Rohit had to go with it and he is not supporting it

Yes if u don't want to share be upfront but.nog make it a fake drama and making Sona.like a fool