Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TattleTale

Sonakshi will give any gyaani baba or psychic a run for their money. Maybe the writers are heading towards making this her new career... Sona Knows It All Psychic Parlour, to hell with Kahani Parvati Ki 😎itna talent and potential she has, is there anything this lady gaga cannot do?

The last few episodes have been so confusing...I have been humming 'U spin my head right round like a record round round' after watching them.

How did she even guess the whole Rani track, hadn't she come to the hospital to wish patidev happy new year and eat cake with him? Opens his office door and dhan ta dhan ekdum Sonakshi ban jati hai Bond...only thing missing was Sippy my name is Sonakshi Sippy, let me handle Rani, not shaken nor stirred but with kadak thappad

How did she know about the legal papers lying on Rohit's table, what the contents were, who they were for...yeh toh tooooooo much directorial liberty hua na, eeda bana ke peda khila rahe hai writers aise toh hum viewers ko diabetes ho jayega yaar.

Then comes miracle no. 2...so easily she figured out that Papa Naren has been naughty not with Veena Mumma but koi aur Malabar Hill wali classy aunty I'm guessing. All she had to do was look into Rohit's eyes and abracadabra it became obvious that besides her the other person who Rohit loves so much is Mumma.....👏 taliyan bhaiyon aur beheno, lo and behold the dots start connecting, shame on me for not being able to decipher any of my hubby's secrets by just looking at him 😔

Have to mention how fake and irritating I find the whole I love u nonsense between Veena and Sonakshi 👎🏼

How much are they gonna drag the Rohan Pari Tanya angle too....I hate the way Rohan says things like how come Tanya is so smart, how he will show her that he is smarter, seriously what a mockery this crap is...is he fit to father a child (physically yes he has good swimmers it seems, but mentally is questionable) and raise one or are they trying to show that he is just like his father. What is the future of this track that he will dump Pari when she gets pregnant and Sonakshi & Rohit will adopt the baby to save Tanya from heartbreak? Get a grip makers bakwaas ki bhi hadh hoti hai.

And Pari is such a snake in the grass, she hasn't learnt anything from her past mistake, how creepily she recorded the drunk Rani drama, how she smirks so evily and taunts Pooja every chance she gets, all this Sona Bond cannot see...selective psychic powers she has, how convenient.

At the end of the episode, not sure if anyone noticed they kept focussing on someone hearing Rohit & Sonakshi's conversation...it was a blue silhouette. Only person wearing blue was Pari who is doing jasoosi for Suman, I can bet it is gonna be her reporting all this to Suman who will make a big tamasha out of it, maybe even blackmail Naren to let Sona work again or else the end with Veena for him or probably Rohan will use the info to get his fathers blessings to continue bang bang with Pari....options are endless and ewwwwww 🤬

Thanks for a good laugh🤣🤣early in the morning, my friend ( please tell us how to address you ). This is amazing. I needed this after a few emotional days😃 and still ongoing.

I agree with almost everything you said here, verbatim. Definitely the ILU's between saas and bahu, another eye-roll worthy- these days I am not even batting an eye for this. It is like both of them are trying sooo hard to make the other buy in🤔

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Really?😲 Did she figure out that its naren 😲 I thought she overheard rohit talking to nishi and yk at some point.. but this🤣 I can think of only one reason..as an audience our mind gets conditioned to think in a tv serial way after sometime, n parvati is "the parvati" so she must be pro at guessing all the weird possibilities 🤣

I wanna see how tanya Rohan pari angle will be handled...n what will sona do now..

But for a change I liked how she guessed the rani angle correctly..like ..this is awesome as per itv standards ..😆

Charu, have you watched the episode yet ? It is as hilarious as Tattle tale described🤣. Sona comes in to wish Rohit and eat cake with him for New Year , but it is as if Parvati's spirit simply grabs over as she takes in the scene of Rani holding on to Rohit's feet and him declining whatever she is asking her. She made her sign some papers, who knows those could be some other poor soul's consent papers for a complicated valve surgery But sign, she made her do👍🏼 Then my monkey brain digs up dirt and asks, what exactly are they having her sign? Ke she is not Pooji's birth mother? Uske liye toh aur bhi scientific approaches hain na? Or are they making her sign that she got 10L in exchange for the drama? That would be too stupid and implicating themselves, nahin? Kuch bhi sign karalein, how will they stop a manipulative person if she truly wants to manipulate Pooji? Endlessly confused.

But, I agree, how much ever I might crib, this still is as realistic as it gets, barring Sona. I can understand most of the characters' point of view if I twist myself. BUT SONA'S, I guess I am in a totally different zone💔of vermin, I simply don't get her.

Plus, not sure why Naren is enraged with that lovable Ajeeth. Woh three legged wala khel kisi aur se khela hogain the past, and he didn't want those atrocious memories now with Veena.

Just wanted to let you know I loved your other post, where you highlighted the scene between Rohit and Sona about no mauka and hence didn't tell. Here is the mauka and now get going👍🏼❤️It is sooo true, the makers are not giving them dragged out misunderstandings. I will give it to them👏

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drsippy

. Hey mili I love ur posts man and I do share it on tweeter they love it too though I understand ur point and I'm all for rohit not wanting to tell the truth and sona needs to give space.

But I guess at this point he is taking huge risks to hide it and I guess she or someone in her shoes might get scared why he is taking so much pressure to hide stuff and u do know carrying so much pressure ll affect sometime ie for life time so it's good he put it out and may be thts why she is asking him to. Not justifying just saying. We all do want our loved once to share their sarrows

Ps u never tell this to anyone plzz don't disown me I feel now a days ur too critical on sona ( I'm too disappointed on her trust me ) but I just said it.

Sorry if I said anything wrong

Doc, first off thank you👍🏼I feel honored.

Secondly, I never disown anybody😈- now that ought to frighten you out of your wits😃Just kidding..... I always like a debate and am ready to hear out other perspectives. Sometimes, the way a person expresses something, makes so much sense and makes me understand the view point👍🏼

About being critical😭Ouch..... that hurts💔. But, agree I am a forever skeptic and will complain a lot if something is irritating me. Character Sona never resonated with me, except during the time when Rohit accuses her of diverting him during Raima's birthday. She is hurting a lot from the harsh words spoken to her, but still drags her weight along, she doesn't sit and sulk, even goes out to help him with what she can( gets him access to the church ). That is the only time I truly appreciated her grit and integrity. After that, somehow, the show lost her, the true Sona and is more into showcasing her mahanta rather than focus on her integrity, her strength, her true self. She gives in to any and everybody, she melts with minimal manipulation. In other words, she has become more Parvati than Sona.

As far as Rohit goes, I always could relate to him for different reasons. I shared his sarcasm and his astonishment in the initial days. But, he was lost to me when he became this chauvinistic guy who would degrade Sona about her profession, almost bordering on class and such😡. I totally lost the connect. But now, he has become more of a balanced, reasonable guy, clear in his thoughts and actions, supportive and accommodating as a husband. He acts mostly as I expect him to react to circumstances.

As for whether we can demand our spouses for a full disclosure. I have mixed feelings about this. Let me present Rohit's perspective the way I see it. This is not to change your mind, but what I am looking at. His truth is BIG, this can devastate the people around him, the whole foundation of Pooji's life will be taken down to smithereens, her whole life is now a sham as is Veena's. Secondly, Veena will be humiliated to no end having put up with a disloyal husband for 21 years, living in a dreamland that she is the center of his universe, when in fact, she is simply a part of the Venn diagram😭 Even if Sona is the greatest soul walking this planet, why would he want Sona to know this ugly fact about his dad? Bechari beti Sona ke dil nahin toot jaathi against Papa Naren? Can beti look papa in the eye again? What if the greatest soul Sona is sooo fed up with saas Veena 5 years from now with whatever it might be, may be from lectures about being a good biwi or a husband-wife relationship, wouldn't Sona then look down at Veena with some degree of ridicule- look who is giving the advice, so on and so forth? Doesn't Rohit want to protect his mamma from that ridicule however miniscule that might be. I don't know if this is what he was thinking, but what I mean is the truth is not simply HIS to freely and easily share. Sona needs to respect his space and boundaries each person has. Why then doesn't she demand the same disclosure from her sister and mother who are in effect extensions of herself if you think about it. They were with her for 30 years. I also don't like her harping on " my family" to Suman, that seems to be too insensitive for a soul like Sona.

For good or bad, he made such a decision to make a fragile peace of barely putting up with his dad. He is not a guy who doesn't understand the nuances of life or when to disclose the truth or the repercussions of such a disclosure, so why not trust him and let him deal with it however he wants to or whenever he wants to unravel it. If he needs help, he will come to her, believe me. But you( not you, Sona ) can't simply push him to tell her EVERYTHING. When she questions about him trusting her, that raises the question of her trust in his judgement too🤔 Sometimes the skeletons in our closets are only for us to play with and dispose them off as we wish to.

Anyway, bahut zyada hogaya from my side🤔. Sorry, once I get going, it becomes difficult to stop😲Another bad quality. I apologize in advance if I confused you.

Have a great day, my friend😃

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Chandu, Chandu, you never disappoint me🤗 Thank you. My eyeballs would surely dislocate if I continue to do the eye rolling I am doing theses days.

Silpa, good to see you here🤗Well, I don't know if it is revealed Naren papa is papa for Pooji also, but certainly revealed to the ONE and ONLY for whom this information matters. 👍🏼 Sona . Pooji is chopped liver😭, every and anyone can play with her emotions. Her tears, HER truth really doesn't matter to anyone. Pooji is going to be dragged in dirt from all quarters, her own family, her parents, loving bhabhi and her arch nemesis😡

Mili😳 😃

You know I don't Dare for EK shows😛 also like this Sona 😛(FL) Shows too.

-(Not Ektha One) I was irritated very much to One of KMshow too😎 FL behaves Same crazy 😆 find out all Detectivegiri + too insensitive to Wat His situations ❓ claims /talks her love alone reminds him his own promises can't help to Feel😭 ❤️ for his character

etc so I guess most ITV FLs like This Sona way 😛 it's better to not expect them as real and Sensitive 😎

Pooja and Naren More drama on thè way

Have a Good Day Dear 🤗

Coffee Latte GIF - Coffee Latte Milk GIFs

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mili9

Chandu, Chandu, you never disappoint me🤗 Thank you. My eyeballs would surely dislocate if I continue to do the eye rolling I am doing theses days.

Silpa, good to see you here🤗Well, I don't know if it is revealed Naren papa is papa for Pooji also, but certainly revealed to the ONE and ONLY for whom this information matters. 👍🏼 Sona . Pooji is chopped liver😭, every and anyone can play with her emotions. Her tears, HER truth really doesn't matter to anyone. Pooji is going to be dragged in dirt from all quarters, her own family, her parents, loving bhabhi and her arch nemesis😡

mili🤗

@bold-everyone playing with pooja's emotions🤔

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

mili🤗

@bold-everyone playing with pooja's emotions🤔

Silpa😛 you too here 😳😃

Mili😎 now😉

👇👇

Love Like GIF - Love Like GIFs

Posts 😃

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

ITV FLs are all powerful and all knowing, they can snoop, do detective work, bake cakes, make home remedies, make breakfast for 12 people single handedly, go to work which is minimum 2 hours away in intense traffic and shoot the whole day and come back looking impossibly fresh with not a hair out of place, then start detective work once again or lecturing people endlessly and solving all problems with no help from anyone!

Compared to all this, connecting the dots and realising the whole truth just by looking into hubby's eyes is nothing for them ! Piece of cake !!

PS - I wish all we married women had these super psychic powers when it comes to our husbands 😆

Kar , I had a blast reading this🤣.

@bold........ are you kidding me😲? I don't want any super psychic powers to know what is going on in his mind. I don't want to know ke if his toe is itching or he needs to use the restroom, why do I need that headache?😃Mujhe nahin chaahiye, bilkul bhi nahin🤔

Just having some harmless fun, my friend ! 😃

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

ITV FLs are all powerful and all knowing, they can snoop, do detective work, bake cakes, make home remedies, make breakfast for 12 people single handedly, go to work which is minimum 2 hours away in intense traffic and shoot the whole day and come back looking impossibly fresh with not a hair out of place, then start detective work once again or lecturing people endlessly and solving all problems with no help from anyone!

Compared to all this, connecting the dots and realising the whole truth just by looking into hubby's eyes is nothing for them ! Piece of cake !!

PS - I wish all we married women had these super psychic powers when it comes to our husbands 😆

Kar , I had a blast reading thissmiley37.

You know if you think about it, even if she read in her husband's eyes " my papa is kameena and fathered Pooji"smiley29smiley29, saying it out aloud kicks it up to another level altogethersmiley16 How can she utter this with conviction that it is THE truth? smiley29I truly don't know how you say things as complicated at that with your eyes. It is not a simple thing like she read " I just gobbled up your chocolate bar" in her husband's eyes.

@bold........ are you kidding mesmiley3? I don't want any super psychic powers to know what is going on in his mind. I don't want to know ke if his toe is itching or he needs to use the restroom, why do I need that headache?smiley4Mujhe nahin chaahiye, bilkul bhi nahinsmiley24

Just having some harmless fun, my friend ! smiley4

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry I am going back on my words ..😆 After watching the scene yesterday , I realized sona didnt guess the naren part but she guessed who is rohit trying to protect..after rohit revealed he is trying to protect someone , sona told him " apart from me you care for your mom the most " n that's how she could connect the dots..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

Silpa😛 you too here 😳😃

Mili😎 now😉

👇👇

Love Like GIF - Love Like GIFs

Posts 😃

yes dear me too here in mili's topic😊