Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: if_mm

It must have been a good track... The writers might have shown that she walked into this unknowingly, by bringing Rani inside sippy mansion due to some other accident, Pooja getting to know Rani is her mom after that and then all these truth coming out.

Whenever Sona turns to the camera trying to get our sympathy ... I feel like shouting "Nahin!!!"<dramatically, zooming in>

I particularly hate her direct talks to the audience. They are sooo sympathy- seeking and she gets such a self righteous look on her face at those times

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TattleTale

Sonakshi will give any gyaani baba or psychic a run for their money. Maybe the writers are heading towards making this her new career... Sona Knows It All Psychic Parlour, to hell with Kahani Parvati Ki 😎itna talent and potential she has, is there anything this lady gaga cannot do?

The last few episodes have been so confusing...I have been humming 'U spin my head right round like a record round round' after watching them.

How did she even guess the whole Rani track, hadn't she come to the hospital to wish patidev happy new year and eat cake with him? Opens his office door and dhan ta dhan ekdum Sonakshi ban jati hai Bond...only thing missing was Sippy my name is Sonakshi Sippy, let me handle Rani, not shaken nor stirred but with kadak thappad

How did she know about the legal papers lying on Rohit's table, what the contents were, who they were for...yeh toh tooooooo much directorial liberty hua na, eeda bana ke peda khila rahe hai writers aise toh hum viewers ko diabetes ho jayega yaar.

Then comes miracle no. 2...so easily she figured out that Papa Naren has been naughty not with Veena Mumma but koi aur Malabar Hill wali classy aunty I'm guessing. All she had to do was look into Rohit's eyes and abracadabra it became obvious that besides her the other person who Rohit loves so much is Mumma.....👏 taliyan bhaiyon aur beheno, lo and behold the dots start connecting, shame on me for not being able to decipher any of my hubby's secrets by just looking at him 😔

Have to mention how fake and irritating I find the whole I love u nonsense between Veena and Sonakshi 👎🏼

How much are they gonna drag the Rohan Pari Tanya angle too....I hate the way Rohan says things like how come Tanya is so smart, how he will show her that he is smarter, seriously what a mockery this crap is...is he fit to father a child (physically yes he has good swimmers it seems, but mentally is questionable) and raise one or are they trying to show that he is just like his father. What is the future of this track that he will dump Pari when she gets pregnant and Sonakshi & Rohit will adopt the baby to save Tanya from heartbreak? Get a grip makers bakwaas ki bhi hadh hoti hai.

And Pari is such a snake in the grass, she hasn't learnt anything from her past mistake, how creepily she recorded the drunk Rani drama, how she smirks so evily and taunts Pooja every chance she gets, all this Sona Bond cannot see...selective psychic powers she has, how convenient.

At the end of the episode, not sure if anyone noticed they kept focussing on someone hearing Rohit & Sonakshi's conversation...it was a blue silhouette. Only person wearing blue was Pari who is doing jasoosi for Suman, I can bet it is gonna be her reporting all this to Suman who will make a big tamasha out of it, maybe even blackmail Naren to let Sona work again or else the end with Veena for him or probably Rohan will use the info to get his fathers blessings to continue bang bang with Pari....options are endless and ewwwwww 🤬

ITV FLs are all powerful and all knowing, they can snoop, do detective work, bake cakes, make home remedies, make breakfast for 12 people single handedly, go to work which is minimum 2 hours away in intense traffic and shoot the whole day and come back looking impossibly fresh with not a hair out of place, then start detective work once again or lecturing people endlessly and solving all problems with no help from anyone!

Compared to all this, connecting the dots and realising the whole truth just by looking into hubby's eyes is nothing for them ! Piece of cake !!

PS - I wish all we married women had these super psychic powers when it comes to our husbands 😆

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why all are hating Sona character this much. If she do anything in serial all are hating her and telling her parvathi for her actions. In Rani case, while Rani tells Sona that she not given birth to Pooja and rohit,yk and nishi told her to come to sippy mansion and do acting .then Sona decoded that she is being used for their gatiya plan and she trust Rohit, so she tells Nishi is behind her plan. I don't find any wrong thing in whole scenario.

In today episode also I don't find anything wrong with Sona character.

Drsippy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey mili I love ur posts man and I do share it on tweeter they love it too though I understand ur point and I'm all for rohit not wanting to tell the truth and sona needs to give space.

But I guess at this point he is taking huge risks to hide it and I guess she or someone in her shoes might get scared why he is taking so much pressure to hide stuff and u do know carrying so much pressure ll affect sometime ie for life time so it's good he put it out and may be thts why she is asking him to. Not justifying just saying. We all do want our loved once to share their sarrows

Ps u never tell this to anyone plzz don't disown me I feel now a days ur too critical on sona ( I'm too disappointed on her trust me ) but I just said it.

Sorry if I said anything wrong

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mili9

Good evening / morning girls !!!!

Again, eye roll fest on my part after yesterday and today's episode. Especially, Sona's paranormal powers of decoding the whole story in a matter of few minutes without Rohit having to open his mouth at all🤔. I didn't know what just hit me, as she started saying she knows that Rani is not the birth mother and Nishi bua planted her as a decoy and Rohit supported Nishi in perpetuating this jhoot. She is an actor and therefore can identify acting? Well, has she figured out her sister's acting yet?🤢 OK, not to digress.....HOW IN THE HELL WOULD SHE HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT ? ❓ And without Rohit even begin to say anything, she perfectly figured out that the creep Naren fathered a child and cheated Veena. I AM SPEECHLESS watching this clairvoyance with happy wala tears😭🤔How? Kaise she pieced up this perfect story ? Is this Sona or a magical Parvati complete with a halo around her head?

She tore the guy to pieces that he didn't let her in on a tough secret which is eating him alive😳. I didn't want to bore you guys for a second day in a row with my anecdotes. But the last piece of my puzzle ( which I don't think is a puzzle ) just happened yesterday, so I decided to share. A few weeks ago, husband went to visit his aunt and uncle in a different city as the uncle is ill. Naturally for me, I was curious about the nature of the illness and wanted to chat with his aunt on the phone. He gave me sketchy details and asked me not to disturb aunt as she is busy taking care of him. I respected his judgement and moved on without pestering him about details. A frantic phone call yesterday from him, while I was busy at work trying to figure out the logistics of a certain necessary procedure for the uncle, completely confused me.This is a minor procedure that usually doesn't require any special planning, which he also knew. Then he revealed some more details which are now sounding ominous. I asked him to tell me the whole story so we can help them. His simple answer is the aunt for whatever her reasons might be, didn't want the details revealed to anybody. I am sorry, but I didn't pester him or pounce on him for details. Mind you, we have been married for 10+ years. I unfortunately, also didn't remind him of our marriage vows to blackmail the truth out of him or guilt trip him🤔. I just left it to his judgement how much he wanted to share to get the needed help in this matter. My heart broke 💔for Rohit when he said " there must be a reason I am not sharing this with you, despite me hurting. I am not crazy". Lady doesn't know there are boundaries even in a marriage, especially if the truth has some other lives and their emotions attached to it🤢 Hmmmrph........ I am annoyed at Sona for that and her inability to give him space. She has the audacity then to question his trust on her😡What about reciprocating that trust, lady? This could be an unpopular opinion, but this is what I felt watching that scene.

I don't like how they had, even for one scene Rohit drinking in his misery👎🏼. Can we please get away from this, at least in a reasonable show like this? To show that his angst is managed with some other diversion, like exercise or a run or working harder or reviewing 20 journal articles👍🏼?

I am hating how they turned disgusting duo playing a one-upmanship game against Tanya and Deepa🤬BOO to you writers😡 We should have been served the disgusting duo fearing for their lives, shivering in their boots and at wits end trying to cover up😈, NOT this stupid game of " I will win against them at any cost". What did they just turn this into ?

Very fast reveal of the truth. It feels like the writers are kind of fed up with their sach saying, jhoot saying, couldn't keep it straight and decided to end it.

Not a bad episode but not exactly a satisfying one for me😳

Have a great day !!!!😃

so finally its revealed that Naren is pooja's father.
if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Why all are hating Sona character this much. If she do anything in serial all are hating her and telling her parvathi for her actions. In Rani case, while Rani tells Sona that she not given birth to Pooja and rohit,yk and nishi told her to come to sippy mansion and do acting .then Sona decoded that she is being used for their gatiya plan and she trust Rohit, so she tells Nishi is behind her plan. I don't find any wrong thing in whole scenario.

In today episode also I don't find anything wrong with Sona character.

I don't like Sona's character because she is too inquisitive and nosy. She is unduly curious about other's affairs. It was none of her business to go behind Rani, go tell Pooja or confront Rohit about another person's secrets. Same with now she telling that Rohit must tell Veena. It's absolutely none of her business.

I wish Rohit does the same with her family ... if he had to go and find out Sona's dad, bring him and make him live with her mother, Pari, Pulkit ...

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't like Sona's character because she is too inquisitive and nosy. She is unduly curious about other's affairs. It was none of her business to go behind Rani, go tell Pooja or confront Rohit about another person's secrets. Same with now she telling that Rohit must tell Veena. It's absolutely none of her business.

I wish Rohit does the same with her family ... if he had to go and find out Sona's dad, bring him and make him live with her mother, Pari, Pulkit ...

Sona telling her opinion in these matters is not wrong. They are partners. She is not pressurized Rohit to tell Pooja about her adoption or blackmail him. Telling about our opinions is not wrong.

She has no secrets about her family that Rohit to react same or not. She doesn't feel any fear about sharing her dad secret to any one either Pooja or others.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😃 Same here ... I've not even seen my father in law's sibilings from the day 1... no one in the family mentions about them . I haven't yet run my husband over with a roadroller and ask him to spill the truth out. My husband is probably not being truthful as he promised or is surely not trusting me ... Am I getting ideas now after seeing Sonavati !?🤪

For me there is a line drawn clearly .if it's regarding hubby secret and he won't reveal it ..be it regarding his past life .present life .etc then there's no point in living together

But if it's other people secret and if he hides bcos those other people want to keep it a secret I am fine

RegArding kpk this is another itv mahaan gopi bahu ..nothing different show

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It must have been a good track... The writers might have shown that she walked into this unknowingly, by bringing Rani inside sippy mansion due to some other accident, Pooja getting to know Rani is her mom after that and then all these truth coming out.

Whenever Sona turns to the camera trying to get our sympathy ... I feel like shouting "Nahin!!!"

Good morning girls 😃!!! Thanks for all opinions👍🏼.

I will try to answer some of the questions raised till my next crisis happens here😕

@bold........ Believe me, my friend, I gave up on this rant of mine after a few of the episodes in the beginning. Yes, she turns to the camera for seeking sympathy. Never a gratitude wala camera talk like having a great brother who dotes on her 🤗and a tough cookie for a mother who will claw the other person's eyes out if she as much perceives a threat to Sona👍🏼, or a producer such as Netraji and an understanding and helpful co-star ( this guy is a miracle which I will never understand what struck him😲) Or a fully supportive hubby who understands her and just lets her be👍🏼. These are her true blessings, but NOOOO...... we have to hear her troubles ( mind you, most of them cooked up ) in a sasural, how she has to put up with insensitive fans or how people just don't understand her view point. I somehow feel that these camera talks have become somewhat less now than earlier. I am not sure if this for real or I have just gotten used to it and saying " here we go again" and moving on😃

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

ok i guess this emoji 😳😛for SoPa👍🏼(sona in parvati0😆

Eye Roll Emoji GIF - EyeRoll Emoji Emoticon GIFs

have a great day mili❤️🤗Spongebob Haveagreatday GIF - Spongebob Haveagreatday Petals GIFs

Chandu, Chandu, you never disappoint me🤗 Thank you. My eyeballs would surely dislocate if I continue to do the eye rolling I am doing theses days.

Silpa, good to see you here🤗Well, I don't know if it is revealed Naren papa is papa for Pooji also, but certainly revealed to the ONE and ONLY for whom this information matters. 👍🏼 Sona . Pooji is chopped liver😭, every and anyone can play with her emotions. Her tears, HER truth really doesn't matter to anyone. Pooji is going to be dragged in dirt from all quarters, her own family, her parents, loving bhabhi and her arch nemesis😡