Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Always had a soft corner for her and now i know she is not a bad person at all. That's enough to support her. ❀️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

i am not fan of any , she niche her own place as rashmi desai. true winner with nice heart . god bless her n all d best for her future endeavors smiley20

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

not like her

but she is much better person then many in that house πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

I started as a Rashmi critic but with each passing day, I'm astonished by her personality n charm, specially ever since ramu gone😈

Anyone else who used to dislike her n now like/love her

yes me. M loving her since 2 days.

With Sid it’s opposite- loved him in the beginning but dislike him now

But I still prefer asim over anyone

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

when i started watching i was neutral towards all..then i liked rashmi bcz ive huge soft corner for ppl who are misunderstood and misjudged..i dint like how she was being tagged as negative n all so i started liking her more..now im full RD supporter..πŸ˜† she is so loyal towards her ppl...and i feel shez nice person from heart and very strong too..somewhere i connect wid her emotions..the no. of times she just sits there wid lost and gloomy eyes..uska sadness dikhta hai yar bohat bar..also her happiness when she is genuinely happy..!and what a softie RD is <3! totally adore her...Also good to read here posts about how ppl started liking her..❀️

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm repeating what I've already said, I started watching this show a decade worth of dislike/ hatredness (whatever you want to call it ) towards Rashmi Desai, I expected her to be arrogant spolit jealous, insecure and entitled in this show,

But to my pleasant surprise, she is a wonderful lady, very pleasant, very kind and generous, always willing to help others ,...realising the difficulties she has been through, ( not much as per.few) it is nothing but inspirational, to see her come out in flying colours, I hope and trust , she will stay this way and I think this is the secrets of her beauty and a baby face, to be forgiving and not a bit jealous and insecure of anyone, but faith in her own self...I hope she gives up her smoking and have a wonderful life, I want to tell her,she doesn't need a man to make her life complete, if they are not worth it, just live life alone than be with a wrong person .... She can use technology to have a child or adopt a child and still have a fullfilled life without the need of a man.

(I'm inspired by another thread so giving advise too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Was neutral in the beginning. Liked her in b/w. then had on & off equation. lost interest in her. and I stopped watching after first finale and following week almost for 1 month and 1 week. Now back to liking her again!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I was neutral towards her. But disliked RasHaan , but now that Ramu Kaka is gone , I m liking especially how she gave it back to Sana and Aarti.

And RaSimsmiley42smiley27