Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I never liked her before BB. Had a bad impression on her. I thought she is a tantrum queen and what not 😆

But BB changed my opinion on her. She is such an innocent girl. She has her flaws for sure but a girl who started working from age 15 and took whole family burden on her, generally such people becomes rude, revengeful and mean. But still she such a soft spoken, innocent, forgives easily, a very good friend.

I became fan of her in BB only...

And yes i use to support shukla initially 😆

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was neutral watching bb the first few weeks after that i saw the diffrent shades of Rashami her loyalty towards her friends.From that day till now im supporting her!And she is making us proud to be her fan!

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was neutral towards her.

I never judged her based on arhaan’s behavior or association with him nor did I judge her based on Shukla’s biased and crass presentation of her.

I judged her purely on her interactions and behavior in the house.

She has always given back when necessary not just for the sake of it. She picks her battles. Her outburst at shukla was building up over several weeks of receiving threats from him, suffering slu* shaming and sexual innuendos at his hand. After a time, enough was enough and when she gave back it was like a dam bursting. It was very liberating and I felt the relief and decompression. So I never judge her on her outburst either because it was much needed. To the outsider it seemed like an over reaction and a prolonged reaction but I understood that we are not living or lived her life so we cannot thopo our feelings on her. Anyway hindsight is always 20/20.

She never claimed to be always right. She never seeks conflicts.

I never understood people’s claims that they don’t like her because “she seems disinterested or not giving back”.

People seemed to have bought into Pahira and Devoleena’s claim that she is disinterested and playing on Backfoot. What would they have said if they had Rimi Sen in this season. 🙄

So for me, Rashmi is NOT a drama queen, she does not constantly seek the limelight, create unnecessary conflicts. She has been strong, steady, dignified and has shown growth (befriending Asim, Virima) and not dwelling morosely on Arhaan’s departure or clinging to friendship with Arti. Her independence on this score and strength to recognize she is enough is what appeals to me.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I supported her from Day 1. Only during Arhaan stay she was lost. I can see winner qualities in her

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viknandera

I started as a Rashmi critic but with each passing day, I'm astonished by her personality n charm, specially ever since ramu gone😈

Anyone else who used to dislike her n now like/love her

I disliked her earlier (in Asim's words...I saw her through Sid's eyes) but now like her through my eyes

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have always liked Rashmi (-arhaan)

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Picasso9

I was neutral towards her.

I never judged her based on arhaan’s behavior or association with him nor did I judge her based on Shukla’s biased and crass presentation of her.

I judged her purely on her interactions and behavior in the house.

She has always given back when necessary not just for the sake of it. She picks her battles. Her outburst at shukla was building up over several weeks of receiving threats from him, suffering slu* shaming and sexual innuendos at his hand. After a time, enough was enough and when she gave back it was like a dam bursting. It was very liberating and I felt the relief and decompression. So I never judge her on her outburst either because it was much needed. To the outsider it seemed like an over reaction and a prolonged reaction but I understood that we are not living or lived her life so we cannot thopo our feelings on her. Anyway hindsight is always 20/20.

She never claimed to be always right. She never seeks conflicts.

I never understood people’s claims that they don’t like her because “she seems disinterested or not giving back”.

People seemed to have bought into Pahira and Devoleena’s claim that she is disinterested and playing on Backfoot. What would they have said if they had Rimi Sen in this season. 🙄

So for me, Rashmi is NOT a drama queen, she does not constantly seek the limelight, create unnecessary conflicts. She has been strong, steady, dignified and has shown growth (befriending Asim, Virima) and not dwelling morosely on Arhaan’s departure or clinging to friendship with Arti. Her independence on this score and strength to recognize she is enough is what appeals to me.

Beautiful analysis👏

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was neutral toward her in initial episodes then started disliking her because I was Sid Asim supporter that time.now I started liking her jabse she is ignoring Sid

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was a Sid supporter too until the first 2 weeks.

Was neutral towards Rashmi. Then had this like-dislike thing for her. Gradually she grew up on me. I actually started respecting her when she had got all alone in the game for a few weeks when Devo etc had gone and all outsiders used to tell her that she's lost. But I guess she was just observing people around and not seeking unwanted attention as enough had been said and done. She didn't lose her mind then nor made any forced connections with anyone. Kudos to her for that.

And the day she gave back to the channel, SK and all her haters alongwith Asim was the day she showed her actual strength. People don't call her strong for nothing.

Loving RaSim bond these days and also het camaraderie with ViriMa and Sana

She doesn't take everything too seriously inspite of serious things happening around her. That's a quality!

Forgot to add, she's an amazing dancer, actor, a thorough professional and a good human being!

Edited by rdrp17 - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Liked her from the very start of this show and now my liking towards her is growing day by day. She is such a pure and innocent soul. I have seen such a forgiving person for the first time and she is indeed naturally cute & sweet for which she gets a tag of being fake.

I feel bad seeing she isn't being considered a winner material cz she is neither making headlines nor winning polls . IMO, she deserves to be the winner . She has such a strong & impactful personality. Inspite of being bashed badly she never changes sides , that's what i like the most about her. She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart.