Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

Shruthiiii.....🤗

I dnt think its going to be easy this time.....After the cvs worked hard😆 to create such a massive and illogical MU and dragging it to an extent that Mishti is questioning her sanity on how she ever loved such a person, they are going to milk this separation to what its worth.

If Mishti hadn't said yes to this relationship then there were chances of mishbir getting back together easily.....now mish has to consider her family and nish too. Abir will not be her priority.

Abir has to work on the redemption...warna itna usse giraane ka kya matlab thaa....??I mean for this track they sacrificed Abir.....tho usse redeem bhi tho karna hain ..........😆

Warna nishmish ki hi shaadi karaado.......😆

Mini🤗 Tumne bataya nahi kya kaand kiya usne aaj?

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Rv house

Jugnu requests benba to allow him to go to mahs house to help kuhu help with the prep ....benba gives him no limit credit card and says inform kuhu that benba will take responsibility of the event 🤣 Parul hears and decides to help abir this time and prove that abir is her as well, and this time she will fight 😎

Enters jugnu in mahs house...says fandom ki baat smiley36 main abir bhaiya ke saath hun lekin main inki baton pe has kyun raha hun ( for nannu )

Mahs house , kuhu suggests some theme , jas is disinterested , bp apologises to jas for going against her wishes BM assures her that it's for good she asks whose good? 😆 Nannu dosent know what is right and wrong for him but she knows , nannu says that's why we have a family ....there is no guarantee of any road in life , agar raasta aasan ho toh hamare pair ladhkhadaye aur hum gir sakte hain , isiliye family hoti hai ki Hume sambhale aur hamari care kare .... Loved this dialogue

Thanks uru for the updates...I have stopped watching...I hv lost my mind in all this..😆😆

Jugnu haaye..there's no one like jugnu in the show...he is such a cutie pie....smiley42smiley42only he can love Abir like this.....🤗🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆

I am watching for curiosity on how they are going to revive Abir😆 after he hit the final nail on the coffin today.

I seriously want him to make up to Mishti and not create a tamasha on her roka😆

Absolutely right👍🏼

I'm only going to be watching for Abir's struggle but fierce fighting attitude to win back Mishti and the mah family.

Won't be surprised if the makers stretch the drama long, until nishmish shaadi.

Hopefully the makers can pleasantly surprise us by getting the roka stopped

The writers have pushed Mishti and Abir so far down, that now Abir's route to redemption is going to extremely hard and difficult. But still going to watch for Shah and rhea's performances👍🏼 I'm really waiting for Nanko to step up his game to help his bhai

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I skimmed through the episode but here’s is the summary.

Jugnu asks BB’s permission to go to mah house for kuhu’s help and BB gives no limit credit card to use for the event’s expenses. Parul watches this and wonders why she’s doing that and says she will fight for Abir this time. In mah house roka preparations are going on and jass not happy with it all. In the market Abir remembers Mish and wonders if he can ever stop remembering her. He sees Mish with a Parul and again goes on with his rant without listening to Mish. Abir in the hospital to pick some meds (I guess for Naanu) and overhears Nish’s talk with doctor regarding party night’s spiked drink. There Kuhu talks to Mish about Abir’s behavior these days (sorry I skipped the scene).

Thanks Preeti for lu...i hope everything goes well from tommorow..or else a permanent alvida to the show...as a Sha fan,I can't tolerate his own character assassination in the show...I'm happy with those 150 episodes...I'm contended with fhat🤗🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Nandu....... Mishti maa engagement will happen.... Abhir will not be able to stop the engagement.....

But how he fights back after that... News to be seen

I know the promo videos & pics give those vibes. But let's wait for the epi to actually arrive, maybe there is some twist that makes Mishti stop the roka or Abir stop the roka before it completes🤗

Although I won't be surprised if the makers drag Abir's fight until nishmish shaadi (dragging is Rajan sir's identity)

So hopefully the writers have got a pleasant surprise for us

Yas Abir's redemption and fight back is the only thing worth watching for. Exciting!Shah and Rhea are going to kill it as usual❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abir at the tea stall missing mishti asking his partner ke thodi der ke liye yaad aana bandh hogi , usne ek typed letter likh ke kahan apni shakal mat dikhana ....uska kal roka hai ....he sees chips and chai and gets nostalgic about chai gola thing ....naanu calls him and asks to bring his medicine

Parul and mishti meet in the market , abir sees then , parul apologises with folded hands for not talking properly with mishti that day , abir gets irritated he asks mishti to stay away from him family members

"Tum meri family se kyun mil rahi ho , tumhara Roka hai na , jao apni bf ke pass "

" Fiance "

🤣🤣

They have a arguement and mishti leaves ..kuch zyada nahi bola abir ne so chill

Parul is wondering yeh log puri baat kabhi karte hi nahi

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Uru for the LU..🤗🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abir in the hospital, hears nishant doc convo...nish says whatever happened that night was an accident , someone spiked my drink, main apni 10 saal ki mehnat waste thodi jaane dunga , yeh mistake dobara repeat nahi hogi ...abir wonders what's going on

Mishti kanhaji talks ...kuhu comes in ...she says knock kar ke aana chahie 😆 Kuhu goes back and comes again ...knock knock ..may I come in madam that was actually cute haan , kuhu says jab koi weak ho toh meri kuhuness usse hurt nahi kar sakti , mish says I am not weak..kuhu says my kuhuness wont let you feel weak cuz now your khushi is attached with my brother

Kuhu says since now you have decided to move on with nish , why are you going after abir...mish says tu abir ko leke aayi thi mahs house , kuhu says Lekin market mein toh tu milne gayi thi mujhe parul massi ne sab bataya , mish says she dosent want to talk with anyone

"Mishti aajkal abir bro jis tarah behave kar rahe hain vo galat hai sorry "

" abir mujhse naraaz hai kyunki kunal mujhse naraaz hai mujhe samajh nahi aa raha itna sab hone ke baad bhi vo aisa kyun kar raha hai but dont worry kisi aur ke gusse ke liye main tujhe blame nahi karungi

I think this is when kuhu realises she needs to inform abir about the drink fiasco 😎

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Mini🤗 Tumne bataya nahi kya kaand kiya usne aaj?

Usual hain sruthi.....he yelled at her and didn't listen to her. He saw her talking to Parul and misunderstood. It felt to me like he finished the relationship. Made it bitter from Mishti's end.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know the promo videos & pics give those vibes. But let's wait for the epi to actually arrive, maybe there is some twist that makes Mishti stop the roka or Abir stop the roka before it completes🤗

Although I won't be surprised if the makers drag Abir's fight until nishmish shaadi (dragging is Rajan sir's identity)

So hopefully the writers have got a pleasant surprise for us

Yas Abir's redemption and fight back is the only thing worth watching for. Exciting!Shah and Rhea are going to kill it as usual❤️

I still feel those pics are somebody’s dream. Though I don’t expect logic from the show anymore one of the pics was with chunri on Mish’s head. I’m guessing that’s the actual ceremony. The ring exchange pictures don’t have that chunri.. just a guess and still hanging on hope that roka doesn’t happen.