MishBir OS: A Beautiful Night

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii friends🤗 

How are you all doing? I hope you guys are doing awesome 

I am back with one more OS. I hope you guys love it.

So, here we go....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Night

Mishti closed the door of her room and laid down on the bed, covering herself with the duvet. She picked up her phone from the side table and messaged Abir.

*Good Night❤️*

With a smile, Mishti kept the phone back and closed her eyes to sleep. And suddenly, she heard a sound from the balcony side of her room. Mishti opened her eyes in fear and turned slightly and saw a shadow of a man on the curtains.

She mumbled to herself, “itni raat ko kaun hoga?….chor. Chillaun kya...nahi...chor alert ho jayega...aaj main sabak sikhaungi iss chor ko” 

Mishti slowly moved her hand toward the flower vase and picked it up. Again, there was a knock on the balcony’s door. 

“Ye chor knock kyu kar raha hai...pagal hai kya..nahi maybe door kholne ko try kar raha hoga..” Mishti said confusingly and slowly crawled down to the floor so that the person in the balcony can’t see her and then she moved towards the balcony. She stood up and removed the curtain with one hand and held the vase in others. As soon as she looked up at the person, she was shocked, she was happy because the person was none other than Abir. On the other hand, Abir looked at Mishti confusingly.

Mishti kept the vase one the floor and opened the door of the balcony and asked, “itni raat ko tum yahan kya kar rahe ho…”

Abir got inside the room and sat on the bed while Mishti kept looking at Abir with her hand on her waist. Abir smiled at Mishti and said, “Mera mann hua... toh main tumse milne aaya gaya...btw tum ye kya kar rahi thi vase ke saath?”

“Vo…” said mishti and turned to close the door and added without looking at Abir, “mujhe laga ki chor hai”

Abir burst into a small laugh and said, “acha tumhe laga ki chor hai toh tum uske liye door kholne aayi thi?...haan?”

Mishti turned and smiled sheepishly. Abir stretched his hand forward and pulled Mishti towards him and made her sit beside him. Then he pulled her cheeks and said, “tum kitni cute ho” and hugged her tightly. 

After sometime, Mishti looked up at Abir and asked, “sab theek hai na?”

Abir looked at Mishti and replied, “Haan...kyu?” 

“Vo...tum achanak se yahan aa gaye...aane se pehle kuch bataya bhi nahi”

Abir pulled her out of the hug and said, “acha...matlab agar koi problem hogi tabhi main tumse milne aa sakta hun...aise nahi aa sakta?”

“Nahi mera matlab vo nahi tha..”

Abir smiled mischievously and reduced the space between them and moved towards Mishti and said huskily, “toh kya matlab tha tumhara?”

Mishti looked at Abir and moved a little away from Abir and increased the space between them, but Abir again decreased the space between them and said, “bolo..main aaya toh..tumhe acha nahi laga kya?”

“Abir” said Mishti and again moved a little away from him. She reached the edge of the bed and she was about to fall but Abir held her by her waist while she encircled her one arm around his neck and with another she held his t-shirt tight. Mishti’s upper half body was flying in the air with support of Abir’s arms. 

Now, they were very close to each other. Slowly and gradually, Abir was reducing the space between them. Mishti turned as red and was breathing heavily. They looked into each other’s eyes, which were filled with love, care and respect. 

Abir’s body touched Mishti which sent a shiver down her spine and she closed her eyes. Abir smiled and moved towards her cheeks and kissed her, followed by the eyes and forehead. Then he slowly moved towards her ears, touching her earlobes with his lips and whispered, “Mishti”

Mishti slowly opened her eyes and looked at Abir and hugged him tightly. While hugging, Abir pulled themselves up in a sitting position and Mishti softly kissed on Abir’s nape and cheeks. 

“I love you Abir”

“I love you too meri angri chorni...”

After a few moments, Abir said, “I have brought something for you”

“Not now” said Mishti and hugged him more tightly and smiled which reached his eyes. 

After sometime, Abir was sitting on the side of the bed and Mishti stood up while eating chocolate given by Abir.

“Kahan ja rahi ho?”

“Light off karne…”

“WHAT?” said Abir standing up from his place and added, “haaye...Mishti tum meri izzat lutna chahti ho….koi mujhe bachao….badi maa...badi papa” 

Mishti immediately went up to Abir and placed her palm on his mouth to silence him,  “Abir...ye kya kar rahe ho...koi sun lega toh..”

Abir encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. Then with the other hand, he removed her palm from his mouth and said, “Koi sun lega toh kya...I am not afraid of anyone Miss Mishti Agarwal. Pyaar kiya hai..koi chori thodi…”

Mishti was touched by his lines and kept her head on his chest. 

Suddenly, Abir said, “par mujhe abhi bhi apni izzat ke liye darr lag raha hai” and laughed. Mishti looked at Abir with fake anger and went up to the switchboard and turned off the lights and turned off dim lights. 

“Lights on rahega toh koi bhi room mein aa sakta hai….phir dete rehna tum jawab”

“Main toh keh dunga...pyaar karta hun tumse aur shaadi karna chahta hun”

“Abir” 

“Yes, meri jaan” said Abir and walked up to Mishti pulled her towards the bed and made her sit and then he laid down on her lap. Mishti started playing with his hair. 

Abir looked up at Mishti and said, “tumhe mere baalon se khelna bahut pasand hai na?”

Mishti smiled and replied, “hmmm” and after a few seconds pause she added, “Abir, thank you for everything”

“Tumhari iss smile ke liye...I can do anything,” said Abir and took her hand in his and kissed her hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it...

Please do hit like and comment...

Thank you❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

MishBir Stories

MishBir OS: Small Surprise

Abir OS: The Outburst

MishBir SS: Their Imperfect Love Story

Please, do have read of these stories also. I hope you love it.

Thank you❤️

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

Hii friends🤗 

How are you all doing? I hope you guys are doing awesome 

I am back with one more OS. I hope you guys love it.

So, here we go....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Night

Mishti closed the door of her room and laid down on the bed, covering herself with the duvet. She picked up her phone from the side table and messaged Abir.

*Good Night❤️*

With a smile, Mishti kept the phone back and closed her eyes to sleep. And suddenly, she heard a sound from the balcony side of her room. Mishti opened her eyes in fear and turned slightly and saw a shadow of a man on the curtains.

She mumbled to herself, “itni raat ko kaun hoga?….chor. Chillaun kya...nahi...chor alert ho jayega...aaj main sabak sikhaungi iss chor ko” 

Mishti slowly moved her hand toward the flower vase and picked it up. Again, there was a knock on the balcony’s door. 

“Ye chor knock kyu kar raha hai...pagal hai kya..nahi maybe door kholne ko try kar raha hoga..” Mishti said confusingly and slowly crawled down to the floor so that the person in the balcony can’t see her and then she moved towards the balcony. She stood up and removed the curtain with one hand and held the vase in others. As soon as she looked up at the person, she was shocked, she was happy because the person was none other than Abir. On the other hand, Abir looked at Mishti confusingly.

Mishti kept the vase one the floor and opened the door of the balcony and asked, “itni raat ko tum yahan kya kar rahe ho…”

Abir got inside the room and sat on the bed while Mishti kept looking at Abir with her hand on her waist. Abir smiled at Mishti and said, “Mera mann hua... toh main tumse milne aaya gaya...btw tum ye kya kar rahi thi vase ke saath?”

“Vo…” said mishti and turned to close the door and added without looking at Abir, “mujhe laga ki chor hai”

Abir burst into a small laugh and said, “acha tumhe laga ki chor hai toh tum uske liye door kholne aayi thi?...haan?”

Mishti turned and smiled sheepishly. Abir stretched his hand forward and pulled Mishti towards him and made her sit beside him. Then he pulled her cheeks and said, “tum kitni cute ho” and hugged her tightly. 

After sometime, Mishti looked up at Abir and asked, “sab theek hai na?”

Abir looked at Mishti and replied, “Haan...kyu?” 

“Vo...tum achanak se yahan aa gaye...aane se pehle kuch bataya bhi nahi”

Abir pulled her out of the hug and said, “acha...matlab agar koi problem hogi tabhi main tumse milne aa sakta hun...aise nahi aa sakta?”

“Nahi mera matlab vo nahi tha..”

Abir smiled mischievously and reduced the space between them and moved towards Mishti and said huskily, “toh kya matlab tha tumhara?”

Mishti looked at Abir and moved a little away from Abir and increased the space between them, but Abir again decreased the space between them and said, “bolo..main aaya toh..tumhe acha nahi laga kya?”

“Abir” said Mishti and again moved a little away from him. She reached the edge of the bed and she was about to fall but Abir held her by her waist while she encircled her one arm around his neck and with another she held his t-shirt tight. Mishti’s upper half body was flying in the air with support of Abir’s arms. 

Now, they were very close to each other. Slowly and gradually, Abir was reducing the space between them. Mishti turned as red and was breathing heavily. They looked into each other’s eyes, which were filled with love, care and respect. 

Abir’s body touched Mishti which sent a shiver down her spine and she closed her eyes. Abir smiled and moved towards her cheeks and kissed her, followed by the eyes and forehead. Then he slowly moved towards her ears, touching her earlobes with his lips and whispered, “Mishti”

Mishti slowly opened her eyes and looked at Abir and hugged him tightly. While hugging, Abir pulled themselves up in a sitting position and Mishti softly kissed on Abir’s nape and cheeks. 

“I love you Abir”

“I love you too meri angri chorni...”

After a few moments, Abir said, “I have brought something for you”

“Not now” said Mishti and hugged him more tightly and smiled which reached his eyes. 

After sometime, Abir was sitting on the side of the bed and Mishti stood up while eating chocolate given by Abir.

“Kahan ja rahi ho?”

“Light off karne…”

“WHAT?” said Abir standing up from his place and added, “haaye...Mishti tum meri izzat lutna chahti ho….koi mujhe bachao….badi maa...badi papa” 

Mishti immediately went up to Abir and placed her palm on his mouth to silence him,  “Abir...ye kya kar rahe ho...koi sun lega toh..”

Abir encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. Then with the other hand, he removed her palm from his mouth and said, “Koi sun lega toh kya...I am not afraid of anyone Miss Mishti Agarwal. Pyaar kiya hai..koi chori thodi…”

Mishti was touched by his lines and kept her head on his chest. 

Suddenly, Abir said, “par mujhe abhi bhi apni izzat ke liye darr lag raha hai” and laughed. Mishti looked at Abir with fake anger and went up to the switchboard and turned off the lights and turned off dim lights. 

“Lights on rahega toh koi bhi room mein aa sakta hai….phir dete rehna tum jawab”

“Main toh keh dunga...pyaar karta hun tumse aur shaadi karna chahta hun”

“Abir” 

“Yes, meri jaan” said Abir and walked up to Mishti pulled her towards the bed and made her sit and then he laid down on her lap. Mishti started playing with his hair. 

Abir looked up at Mishti and said, “tumhe mere baalon se khelna bahut pasand hai na?”

Mishti smiled and replied, “hmmm” and after a few seconds pause she added, “Abir, thank you for everything”

“Tumhari iss smile ke liye...I can do anything,” said Abir and took her hand in his and kissed her hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it...

Please do hit like and comment...

Thank you❤️

Loved it Neha🤗thank you for writing this🤗

Could totally imagine Mishbir particularly during " Tim kitni cute ho " and Abir playing with Mishti's hair😳

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Loved it Neha🤗thank you for writing this🤗

Could totally imagine Mishbir particularly during " Tim kitni cute ho " and Abir playing with Mishti's hair😳

I am happy that you loved it dear...

Thank you ❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awww such a cute os 

Could totally imagine mishbir 

Thanku for this beautiful os dear 

Much needed đŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm đŸ¤—

Neha_Maurya thumbnail