Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I've always been a Priyanka fan. Watched almost all her movies. 

But these days, I kinda feel like the actress in her is lost somewhere.

I thought she would do some more roles in Hollywood. But sadly all she got was blink and miss appearances. 

In Bollywood too, after 3-4 years, TSIP is her first movie (which didn't work). 

She's more of been reduced to being a socialite or on most events just Nick's wife. 

I love this pair but I want to see more of Priyanka. The same ambitious woman we knew of. 

She's just doing interviews, appearances and apparently a sangeet based reality show. 

When or ever are we going to see Priyanka acting? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Priyanka the actress just gave a great performance in The Sky Is Pink and just finished shooting The White Tiger and has a film with Universal coming up. Idk what people want from her, leave Priyanka alone! 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka the actress just gave a great performance in The Sky Is Pink and just finished shooting The White Tiger and has a film with Universal coming up. Idk what people want from her, leave Priyanka alone! 

Are you for real?  I just stated my opinion. Of course the sky is pink was a great movie. 

But do you remember how much hype was around Priyanka during 2015-2017. It was a different man. 

I just wanted to hear opinions coz her PR seems to go around Jonas brothers only these days. 

And watch your tone for God's sake. This is a public forum and she's a public figure. I think I can discuss. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is PC's 18th year since her debut.She can't get any more famous.She is one of the most famous BW personalities in the world.She has films,television shows,films she is producing.When she finds something interesting,she will do it.

An outsider..she is an over achiever,who is known for talent, sex appeal and stardom.

Fans of newer/lesser stars can only pray that they give their fans,what PC has given to her fans.

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

This is PC's 18th year since her debut.She can't get any more famous.She is one of the most famous BW personalities in the world.She has films,television shows,films she is producing.When she finds something interesting,she will do it.

An outsider..she is an over achiever,who is known for talent, sex appeal and stardom.

Fans of newer/lesser stars can only pray that they give their fans,what PC has given to her fans.

I absolutely agree ☺️

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I miss her on-screen too.

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I miss her on-screen too.

Me too Yaar. But was glad too see her in the sky is pink. Was an amazing movie 👏

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Roles dry up as you get older. Hard fact.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

the process of green lighting movies and shows in HW is very different from BW. Things take time to green lit but once lit, lesser time to release. So as fans I think we must have patience. It’s a good thing her buzz is still strong it makes her more bankable. Hopefully 2020 will see great things for her 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

the process of green lighting movies and shows in HW is very different from BW. Things take time to green lit but once lit, lesser time to release. So as fans I think we must have patience. It’s a good thing her buzz is still strong it makes her more bankable. Hopefully 2020 will see great things for her 

Yeah let's hope for the best. Hope she reaches new heights.