Shehnaz gill is mentally unstable ?

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Either this lady is mentally unstable or she might be overacting because a normal person doesn't behave like this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't watch the show exactly what has she done now? Please elaborate and please explain why do you think she is mentally unstable it is not good to call someone mentally mentally unstable without elaborating your points.

1179784 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmasgirl907

Either this lady is mentally unstable or she might be overacting because a normal person doesn't behave like this

she Pretends ...public ko munni bannay ka LOLLYPOP deti hai bas 🤣

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wnt call it being mentally unstable..some people are indeed like that in behaviour..infact one of my very close friend behaves like that and i thought she was the only one in the world lol

but the day i saw sana on stage in premier episode i was shocked nd i actually instantly called that friend of mine to share that hehe

but sana has more problem in speaking..i guess thats becoz she has spoken original punjabi her whole life nd is bad in hindi nd more in english becoz of lack of education..she messes it up when putting across a point or expressing anything becoz of weak vocabulary

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shenaz is playing a very big and a dirty game. She wants to be in everybody’s good books but anyone who is close to her is friends with others she does not like that! She is playing on the feedback that she gets from guests...

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She is the most stable person in that house. The whole childish thing is an act. She know what sells. And she knows how to sell it.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana does childish act for attention and entertainment. Aarti is the most unstable person in the house, I really hope mental hospital help her. We all can be mentally off but do get therapy when we need.

1152060 thumbnail

She's the smartest one there. Any uncomfortable question and she twists it into Shukla attention nahi deta and spends 15 mins on a monologue that everyone forgets the original question. Audience laughing encourages her even more.

Minionite thumbnail

Medical/Health : Members must refrain from discussing, any sort of mental/physical illness of the contestants, based on assumptions or speculations or information shared outside the show, as one's illness is a very sensitive topic and should not be up for discussion , unless until shared by the contestant in the show.