Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Where has the tm character assassinated Sana? Plz quote me the exact line.

She has only talked about what she feels is Sana's game and she has the right do so. 

She hasn't sl*t shamed Sana or done something similar.

"The best thing about such people it's their sense of humour and lack of self respect"

what does that sound like to you??  here's another one by another member in this topic. 

"i mean u r a grl ..where is ur self respect"

[/QUOTE]

Dude that's not character assassinating.

What they mean to say is that Sid treats Sana terribly. 

He's constantly controlling, dominating and manipulating Sana and talks very rudely with her and gets way too aggressive with her sometimes.

So she needs to stand up for herself and not let Sid continue with his toxic behaviour with her.

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Ur calling me characterless .... See how ur low ur going and what a low life u are .... Ur going to get personal I m going report u .... simple....

Regarding Sana no where I pinpointed to her character. Lack of self respect is not shaming her. People even called jasmine having lack of self respect because she is again friends with Shukla after getting abused by him in past. People call Aarti and Sana doormat. Mahira doormat of paras. 

Calling doormat someone is also like not having self respect.  This is not character assassination.

so now your gonna tell me what character assassination is? lmao trust me I know exactly what it means and I know exactly what you are implying. I'm an educated individual I know exactly what I'm saying and for your information I questioned you... I didn't specify anything. But look in the mirror before you come at me. And in all honesty report me if you feel it. I'm not scared, I said what I had to say based on what your post implied and you need too go back and see some of the replies your post is getting. In your favour and disgusting. 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh and post maker, I'm straight-up calling you out, what type of characterless women are you? maybe you'll know how it feels cause your clearly a disturbed individual. 

come at me....

Dear please don't take it personal and regarding sana she is getting character assassinated in the show itself by man named sid who told paras ki chupakti mere saath h naam tera leti h that is character assassination and tm just evaluated her character and personality type there is a difference between character evaluation and character assassination I respect sana apart from sidnaaz angel but you can't call someone characterless for just sharing there opinion and it's a show you can disagree in civil manner and there is nothing disturbing to share your opinion please don't judge people based on the post they have written if you support sana it's good keep supporting her but don't demean someone you don't know 

guys calm down

TM tried to say reality show often convey strong msg .. we learn from celebs n sana  ahs shown herself weak n she conveyed tht a grl always need a boy n wthout man woman is weak n thts wat she tried to say tht being a woman she shld have shown storng moral character , she shld have been clear in her thoughts and  after 100+ dys she is jaaping sidharth vs paras .. i mean its not good n u r representing ur family values here .. if we as viewers r embarassed how ur family will b digesting .. there is point of degrading her or character assassination BUT woman si NOT tht much weak today tht cant survive wthout man n she has lost all self respect due to her dirty game of showing PUBLIC tht she is cnfuse  abt paras vs sid and she badly tried to cnfuse PUBLIC too tht bhai tu kia chahti hai LOL 

Originally posted by: S2590

Dear please don't take it personal and regarding sana she is getting character assassinated in the show itself by man named sid who told paras ki chupakti mere saath h naam tera leti h that is character assassination and tm just evaluated her character and personality type there is a difference between character evaluation and character assassination I respect sana apart from sidnaaz angel but you can't call someone characterless for just sharing there opinion and it's a show you can disagree in civil manner and there is nothing disturbing to share your opinion please don't judge people based on the post they have written if you support sana it's good keep supporting her but don't demean someone you don't know 

see any MAN will b pissed off ..100+ dys say she is cheweing sidharth n paras brain for NO reason her whole game eveolves around sidnaaz # .. sid is not taking into head bt she has taken vikas way seriously tht # wali bat n even whn christmas party py she asked mujhe ye jan na hai bahir hamain kaisy dekh rhy log there she was exposed she is using ths # and she think she is playing wth paras n sid BUT Paras n Sid are already aware of it .. silly grl is turning into Cunning woman

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysteriousKatty

see any MAN will b pissed off ..100+ dys say she is cheweing sidharth n paras brain for NO reason her whole game eveolves around sidnaaz # .. sid is not taking into head bt she has taken vikas way seriously tht # wali bat n even whn christmas party py she asked mujhe ye jan na hai bahir hamain kaisy dekh rhy log there she was exposed she is using ths # and she think she is playing wth paras n sid BUT Paras n Sid are already aware of it .. silly grl is turning into Cunning woman

I just hope she use her cunning nature and fight for her self respect that's it I know she can any day give competition to siddharth and paras as she is much more better gamer then this two her only weakness is she loves too much attention and changes her personality based on other people perception so she should play with heart and not come into channel manipulation.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so now your gonna tell me what character assassination is? lmao trust me I know exactly what it means and I know exactly what you are implying. I'm an educated individual I know exactly what I'm saying and for your information I questioned you... I didn't specify anything. But look in the mirror before you come at me. And in all honesty report me if you feel it. I'm not scared, I said what I had to say based on what your post implied and you need too go back and see some of the replies your post is getting. In your favour and disgusting. 

U dint specify.... Seriously I have checked ur posts on my topic where u questioned that lack of self respect point. So I thought to tell what it meant. Nways I guess u don't deserve clarification considering ur language and calling a member characterless. There is absolutely nothing in post that implies Sana is characterless women and if u feel so it's means dirt is ur mind. Regarding reporting I don't need ur permission. I know rules. Permission of abuser using such language against forum members is not required.

I just hope she use her cunning nature and fight for her self respect that's it I know she can any day give competition to siddharth and paras as she is much more better gamer then this two her only weakness is she loves too much attention and changes her personality based on other people perception so she should play with heart and not come into channel manipulation.

PUBLIC ka brain wash krr rai hai aisa portray kr k 27 sala life mai kia nai mili hogi attention .. she ws exposed whn paras sid went into SR ðŸ˜†

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much. Thank for understanding the difference between character assassination and character evaluation.

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Thank u so much. Thank for understanding the difference between character assassination and character evaluation.

+1😊