Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Feynmann

Shame on the people here.mahila mandali sat here to character assassinate shehnaaz. Frustration level for shehnaaz is going on its peak.please continue more .let me see how downgrade can people go.

and the same people spoke about women respect about aisi ladki! How does it become respectable if the same is translated in English? Type of people or girl is nothing but aisi or Waisi! Anyways this is called double standards 

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Where has the tm character assassinated Sana? Plz quote me the exact line.

She has only talked about what she feels is Sana's game and she has the right do so. 

She hasn't sl*t shamed Sana or done something similar.

"The best thing about such people it's their sense of humour and lack of self respect"

what does that sound like to you??  here's another one by another member in this topic. 

"i mean u r a grl ..where is ur self respect"

[/QUOTE]

Who the F*** are you people to decide lmao. Its a new world there's something called equality and feminism. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Sana is a very smart player and credit should be given to her. She knew all along that Paras and Sid are the strongest guys in the house and she had a story with both of them and the constant flipping as she knows these guys get screen time and she will get it with them. 

She took the hints of Sidnaz and has stayed with him for the game ( maybe likes him too- not judging- talking only game wise). She’s warmed up to Asim in last few weeks ( after probably hearing from Arhaan and Vikas- that Asim is more popular than Paras outside). This warmth towards Asim has led to a lot of Asim fans and neutrals to become warm towards Sana as well, so much so a lot of fans wouldn’t mind seeing Sana win also. 

Also she knows pahira is disliked and she’s gone against them also very smartly and she comes looking like she’s being attacked by Pahira and gets sympathy again. 

So please tell me why isn’t Sana considered a smart player! She’s damn smart IMO. Her read on the game and how she will be perceived outside is bang on. ( I hate the creepiness of Sidnaz and I feel relationship heavily balanced against Sana- but I feel letting herself get treated like that is also deliberate as it probably gets her sympathy). 

Also stop being so judgey about her character! I hate Sidnaz cringe it makes me uncomfortable watching Sid and Sana behave like that on Tv- but I won’t judge her character for it. I judge her more on taking Ill treatment from Sid but I feel that’s also an angle to her game. 

Edited by Chotimotipsycho - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Where has the tm character assassinated Sana? Plz quote me the exact line.

She has only talked about what she feels is Sana's game and she has the right do so. 

She hasn't sl*t shamed Sana or done something similar.

Thanks for standing up for me.😊 

Just like Asim his fans stand for right. Leaving aside whose fan u r  it just shows ur maturity and sensibility. Thanks again.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Ohh and post maker, I'm straight-up calling you out, what type of characterless women are you? maybe you'll know how it feels cause your clearly a disturbed individual. 

come at me....

Ur calling me characterless .... See how ur low ur going and what a low life u are .... Ur going to get personal I m going report u .... simple....

Regarding Sana no where I pinpointed to her character. Lack of self respect is not shaming her. People even called jasmine having lack of self respect because she is again friends with Shukla after getting abused by him in past. People call Aarti and Sana doormat. Mahira doormat of paras. 

Calling doormat someone is also like not having self respect.  This is not character assassination.

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago
tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After biggboss how will she sleep without hugging siddharth. Maybe she will deal with Biggboss instead of giving me trophy give me Sid all to me. 

I have heard her say many times i am easy target to all now i will play the game show them but all she is showing is her desperate, possesive, cringy love all the time. 

Not an issue with sidnaaz but if sana is just going to play sidnaaz sidnaaz the remaining 1 month she won't be even fit to be a finalist let alone winner.

S_H_Y thumbnail

I.wonder bechari ka kya hoga after bigg boss ,itni attention se zero attention, kahin ye bechari pagal na ho jae

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feynmann

Shame on the people here.mahila mandali sat here to character assassinate shehnaaz. Frustration level for shehnaaz is going on its peak.please continue more .let me see how downgrade can people go.

@bold: dekhne ke bajaye aap dikha rahe ho madam/sir😆

@red: iss topic ka kis line/word se aapko character assassination laga?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

I.wonder bechari ka kya hoga after bigg boss ,itni attention se zero attention, kahin ye bechari pagal na ho jae

Na attention ka moh, Na ignore hone ka bhay😆